Doireann O'Leary #4 A supplement a day keeps Doireann in pay, Try root veg and sugar to ward her away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads can you imagine her trying to be "sexy" with her husband

*shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the child strapped into the buggy in that last video heading out for morning light?

Reactions: 5
God she is away with the fairies - so obvious the child was dumped in the pram for a few steps for her to film … is anyone unaware that it is light in the morning and said light should we be lucky enough to get to walk in it is good for us - is this NEWS??? What planet is she on? It’s cringey and really I’d be mortified if she was a relative of mine or worse my GP 😑

Reactions: 8
God she is away with the fairies - so obvious the child was dumped in the pram for a few steps for her to film … is anyone unaware that it is light in the morning and said light should we be lucky enough to get to walk in it is good for us - is this NEWS??? What planet is she on? It’s cringey and really I’d be mortified if she was a relative of mine or worse my GP 😑
it barely bears mentioning once, ripping the arse out of it on a daily basis for months (could be years ive lost all sense of time with this drivel) is utter nonsense.

Also promoting collagen supplements as evidence based is really pushing it.

Reactions: 8
There are serious mental health issues here. Look at the hack of those last lot of reels- how is any of that normal ?? Delusional or just completely self obsessed and narcissistic, woeful that she should be a GP 😭

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched her reels or stories or whatever in a while but why is she holding up an ìnjection here (presumably the HPV vaccine?). Isn't she on maternity leave? Is she doing this at home? Why does she have that type of medical stuff in the house? Should it not be stored in a paŕticular way? I don't know why I'm even trying to make sense of her batshittery.

Reactions: 13
I'd love to know what colours are in that drink to make it so pink. I doubt it is fresh dragonfruit juice.

Edited to add that I checked and it says colouring (beetroot red). Its not fresh beetroit either so its obviously a colouring but zero info. Very shady.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.