Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influencing is not a job

Tattlers, she edits out the plugs. She is such a control freak that she edits. out. the. plugs. View attachment 879356
There is no plug on the second picture that @Thump posted up above

It's actually not in any of the pictures on the article on the cash n carry website. She must've got rid of it? She hardly asked their photographer to edit it out of all the picts?

Attachments

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I think you’re thinking of Isotretinoin, like Accutane. Only Consultant Dermatologists can prescribe that. But GP’s can prescribe Tretinoin, it’s similar to a retinol cream, I get it from my GP all the time.
Nope, I asked about Tretinoin as I see a lot of Americans get it prescription free afaik.

Accutane is a whole other kettle of fish, horrible side effects for a lot of people. But I'm sure Dr. D is raving about it to patients!

QTKT

Eating disorder is a psychiatric illness.
It is discriminatory to say she shouldn't be working as a doctor if she has a mental health diagnosis.
I would say she works 80+ hours some weeks.
So seems like she's functioning well to be fit to do that.
Don't judge her on first glance of her page or her photos.
She is absolutely nothing like doireann. She works non stop. She's very funny. She seems kind. She is very opinionated and far from the usual bland Instagram women.
()

Why does dr. Doireann have a new accent in her video on hayfever advice.
I really hate when people change to a Dublin type accent to make it in media.
I beg to differ. U don’t know her. !!!

Sisterblister

Drlaura said the same. Doireann did say best to go to a dr in an aesthetic clinic. Anyone seen her on tv, is she as robotic

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yes she has been very open and vocal about having cervical cancer. Surely when I said “given her history” that was enough to wonder what I meant, if you didn’t know? Rather than jumping to the conclusion I must be Doireann.
I don’t follow her religiously so was unaware she had cancer previously. I thought you were referring to anorexic or similar.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lads… I feel like it’s the place to be!! Fierce competition from a dog with smelly breath and a pro stylist…… 😐

49615EAD-1F81-4AB9-9F87-D2AE2A01B822.jpeg
8D23E8D2-B4E7-4488-A957-272407EEA3F3.jpeg

hotgirlsummer21

I think you’re thinking of Isotretinoin, like Accutane. Only Consultant Dermatologists can prescribe that. But GP’s can prescribe Tretinoin, it’s similar to a retinol cream, I get it from my GP all the time.

I asked a friend whos in Medicine about this recently and she said most GP's won't prescribe that, they'll send you for a derm consult first and they prescribe.