Dodie Clark - Doddleoddle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why does she feel the need to let everyone know, as if we’re going to see that and be like ‘oMG!!! no WAY!!! she did not do that she’s sOOOOooO crazy!!🤣😂’ like girl no one cares, do what you wanna do but posting about it bc you think it makes you cool is cringey
This was how I acted at like 13! The fact she's the same age as me now if baffling it's proper embarrassing behaviour.

I actually hate when people make weed their whole personality it's extremely cringe and boring.

Reactions: 9
Not an EDIBLE???? 🤯😱 in a CHURCH??????? 💀💀

Christ, she's tragic. The only people likely to be impressed by this are the children who idolise her, which is concerning in itself.

"Go somewhere dark and take a gummy/shot and wait a while"

No, because we don't need to take substances to feel something like you clearly do.
She is definitely rebranding herself. She wants to match Fizz's weird "psychedelic vibes" now with her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Maybe her edgelord kooky omg 🤭 I smoke weed 🤪😳🤭 phase is down to Bertie's influence? It's infuriating regardless. She's like a Year 7 kid smelling weed going past the bus station and thinking that's enough for a contact high 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if there’s a Hazel thread on Tattle but this reminds me of how Hazel in the last year has wanted to make it SUPER CLEAR she smokes. “Look guys here’s a selfie of me smoking. Here’s a clip of a cigarette in my hand. Here’s a meme about smoking. A photo of me smoking again. Haha look wine and a cigarette after a yoga retreat.”

They both need to grow up it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if there’s a Hazel thread on Tattle but this reminds me of how Hazel in the last year has wanted to make it SUPER CLEAR she smokes. “Look guys here’s a selfie of me smoking. Here’s a clip of a cigarette in my hand. Here’s a meme about smoking. A photo of me smoking again. Haha look wine and a cigarette after a yoga retreat.”

They both need to grow up it’s so embarrassing
It's giving "we peaked in 2016 but could never be our true selves because of our younger audience dynamic back then"

Reactions: 11
And off topic linguistic question for Britons from a confused central European: can the word baked she uses be applied to any drug consumption? Because all my life I thought that word was tied to weed only. And weed is (according to google) illegal in the UK. So I was a bit confused why she's boasting about something illegal online 😅

Reactions: 2
And off topic linguistic question for Britons from a confused central European: can the word baked she uses be applied to any drug consumption? Because all my life I thought that word was tied to weed only. And weed is (according to google) illegal in the UK. So I was a bit confused why she's boasting about something illegal online 😅
I've never seen baked used for any other drug, only weed. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Screenshot_20240321-000343_Chrome.jpg

Well, many people unfollowed her the day she posted an ad for a vibrator from Bellesa (many say it's a scam company!) Overall, the falling curve looks like people are losing interest in her.
(This is from instanavigation by the way- it lets you see posts and stories if you don't have Instagram.)