Dodie Clark - Doddleoddle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she caught him cheating on her mum when she was a teenager/ that led to their divorce. He's also been a bit weird with her fans on twitter, so I'm sure those are contributory factors even if not the final blow.
Yeah, there were lots of screenshots of him talking with underage fans in inappropriate ways 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s a female Peter Pan, she doesn’t seem to grow up. I also think Orla carries her on her tour.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but what is a. the perspective and b. this fringe
The fringe is so tit. And I say this as someone who has had many terrible home haircuts.

I always thought it was wild that she wrote/released Guiltless and heavily hinted it was about her dad cheating on her mum, around the same time that she cheated on someone 🥴 Really lessened my sympathy for her.

Reactions: 7
she tweeted
Shout out to my parents who basically are to thank for my yt channel buying me cameras and instruments every year!
@AstridClark

@ralphclark

in 2015
Knew she was supported by them.....it all makes sense....
To be fair, I had contact and was cordial with one of my parents several years ago who I am now estranged from. Circumstances and feelings about family can change and I don't think we should get holding it against Dodie that she said something nice about her dad 7-8 years ago. She was also around 20/21 so of course her parents probably financially supported her by buying equipment.

Reactions: 5
i find it all sooooo cringey, literally so many people smoke weed but she thinks she’s quirky and unique and makes it her whole personality 😭😭😭 it’s such an ick
Hazel is the same too, recently started posting insta photos of her smoking weed. Like great? You're not the first person to do it? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Dropped a story about wanting to be baked again today.

She is only 2 years younger than me but she acts like she's a teenager, I see straight through her act, she thinks she's being cool but it's really off and ungenuine. Spent too long in the London bubble.

her using the term baked when she's british and has a well spoken/RP accent makes me criiiiiiinge

Reactions: 3
Does she have to do everything under the influence of weed? I have no issues with it but I'm sure it would've been just as enjoyable without the edible.
also why does she feel the need to let everyone know, as if we’re going to see that and be like ‘oMG!!! no WAY!!! she did not do that she’s sOOOOooO crazy!!🤣😂’ like girl no one cares, do what you wanna do but posting about it bc you think it makes you cool is cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 11