Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Liam and Lauren have broken up? He’s no where to be seen recently and normally she’s splashing him all over her insta …

Reactions: 3
Do we think Liam and Lauren have broken up? He’s no where to be seen recently and normally she’s splashing him all over her insta …
I thought the same!!!

Odd that Jack has a girlfriend & hes constantly liking an influencers skimpy pics..Desiree Schlotz..an ex of Love Island Joe🤣

Reactions: 1
I just came here to ask this. He still has a photo of Oreo as a profile picture and he's out and about partying but not without Lauren. Now she's off to Aussie by herself too. Side note, the amount this woman flies is insane, high frequency fliers should be taxed to pay for climate initiatives given how bad flying is. She's off to Australia like every week or two and sometimes stays there just for a weekend, like that's insane and that knd of behavior will become more and more criminal as the climate crisis gets worse.

But maybe they just had a talk about being low key and having space since it was a bit too much.
Even her videos are being recorded by her, no one to record them with.

Reactions: 2
There’s a few comments on her latest reel asking if she’s split with Liam so it’s not just us that’s noticed! (Unless it’s you guys 😅)

Reactions: 2
There’s a few comments on her latest reel asking if she’s split with Liam so it’s not just us that’s noticed! (Unless it’s you guys 😅)
Someone has even commented on her sisters recent YouTube video asking about him. It’s a video about their week in Bali recently and Liam is nowhere to be seen.

• Wow
I noticed a change after she met with jack for the first time in a year. She seemed very 3rd wheel in South Africa.
Wait until you see who she’s going to Italy with 😉ha

Liam defo seems to be gone & shes obvs avoiding questions about him in the Q & A!!And the amount of loved up tit she shared about him..must be feeling stupid now🤣🤣

I noticed a change after she met with jack for the first time in a year. She seemed very 3rd wheel in South Africa.
Wait until you see who she’s going to Italy with 😉ha
Did she post about meeting up with Jack? I must’ve missed it!

I think they might mean when Jack got back to Bali just before she left for Aus/South Africa, he posted himself seeing Oreo for the first time and Lauren was the one filming it. That's when I noticed it. I was surprised by that. Anyone else find it hilariously strange that they would always stay at the same place the other was just staying at? I mean i guess it made it easier so they weren't always moving the Oreo and the cats around i always found that funny but this time she was still there filming his reunion with Oero

I’m actually secretly hoping they get back together (what a u-turn!) it feels like they needed that break to do things on their own and refresh their lives. Although I do feel sorry for Liam and Jess if that’s the case 😞

Reactions: 5
Yes, Jack is going to Italy. He is “one of the creators I am friends with” going.

tbh as Liam slowly disappear her content got so much better! Looking forward to the pics of the Dolomites this time round

Reactions: 4
Yes, Jack is going to Italy. He is “one of the creators I am friends with” going.

tbh as Liam slowly disappear her content got so much better! Looking forward to the pics of the Dolomites this time round
how did you see that he was a creator going? I must have missed it

BC39E9CC-0B14-4DB5-A9B0-3BD790D28546.jpg

Last edited:
Why am I so intrigued with what's going on between these two? So Lauren got back from Australia and went straight to dinner with friends, Jack was also there. Funny them sitting opposite ends, across from each other, cause you know they're friends 👀🤣 And then went out afterwards with that same group of people and looking at her one story of the night and others she stayed with them (assuming). Then just looked at Liam's story he was also at the same place last night partying with his friends and then looking at the story of the people he was with having drinks, she is nowhere to be seen. Have this hunch they didn't see each other even though they were at the same place and you'd think maybe he'd be the first person you see from returning back to Bali after being away for a few days....

Reactions: 4
I know he's a bit awkward but that whole photo just screams - awkward! Let's post a pic of us together to squash split rumours 👀