Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both posting tonight about using the rooftop sauna at nanuku house. Even if its just an ad, they definitely filmed it together!

Reactions: 2
Both in Positano at the same time, no sign of Liam again. Very suspicious, could well be a coincidence but I'm here for the drama

Liam's at home looking after Oreo whilst Oreos parents are gallivanting around the coast of Italy together .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After taking liambs all round the world last year, why suddenly drop him this summer? What happened to liamā€™s summer surfing job in France!

jack has gone silent. He is a travel blogger. He is a beautiful city.& chooses not to post anything. Are jack n lauren together!

Reactions: 4
I foresee a ā€œbroke up due to work commitments but still really good friends, and care about each other a lotā€ on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you go on Liamā€™s instagram, he answers someoneā€™s question if theyā€™ve broken up. Sounds like he stayed back in Bali to help with the build? Which kind of makes sense as he speaks the local language? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
It's been obvious they were together the more he was posting to his stories a day or so behind what Lauren was posting at the exact same spots and then posting one of the guys she was with in her group which when that pic would of been taken

Lauren in her latest caption talking about crying about personal matters, I think itā€™s clear something is going on with her. Hope sheā€™s ok tbh

Whaaaaat on earth is going on with both of them, they used to be regular posters, both are so sporadic now, I can't remember the last time Lauren posted on stories.. Somethings not right

Liambs went to pick lauren after she returned from Italy and they went for dinner to a fancy restaurant. After that laurenā€™s post & stories have been dry (unlike million of stories she used to post with liambs & her butt even after breakup with Jack).

Jackā€™s postings have been dull since they broke up.

Jack was the creative head & lauren was the face for all brands - so they used to promote & post regularly about tons of endorsements. Seems brand endorsements have reduced for both as their individual appeal is not stronger.

I have been lurking on this thread for ages, ever since they broke up. Something strange is definitely going on!

I've noticed Jack has liked Lauren's most recent picture so I had a quick scroll to see if this was usual. It doesn't seem like he has liked any previous posts recently. I'm at work so I couldn't look thoroughly