Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - so odd!! I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so invested in this but it all seems so strange.
We need the tea!

Reactions: 2
From taking liams all round the world last year for personal as well as professional trips, she has suddenly dropped him (even for his nephews bday) and made him a caretaker for her house and pet. What kind of arrangement is this!

Reactions: 3
From taking liams all round the world last year for personal as well as professional trips, she has suddenly dropped him (even for his nephews bday) and made him a caretaker for her house and pet. What kind of arrangement is this!
he could be tired from all the travelling.. the NZ trip was also super short. Maybe he wants to take a break? I can imagine that

he could be tired from all the travelling.. the NZ trip was also super short. Maybe he wants to take a break? I can imagine that
I suspect she got sick of paying for everything and unless he could it his way, he couldnā€™t go. Seems like he doesnā€™t work.

I suspect she got sick of paying for everything and unless he could it his way, he couldnā€™t go. Seems like he doesnā€™t work.
I wondered this, unless he's a trust fund kid, where does he get his money from? How does a relationship work when one has all the money you could ever dream of and the other is on a part time surf instructors wage?

I think the same about Jessica MD - 'clitora' can't be making her a mint.... How can she keep up with Jack's lifestyle - is he paying for everything?

Reactions: 1
I would have thought Jack would be paying for Jessica - she seems to be following his itinerary.

can someone post up all their socialblade? Curious what the % is fake including Laurenā€™s sisters account

Anyone else thought it was strange that Lauren posted that she booked a non direct flight home to Bali to get back sooner as she ā€˜missed Baliā€™? She always used to post about Liam so I feel like it would have been more usual for her to post about missing Liam and getting back sooner. It just still seemed out of character. She used to plaster her relationship everywhere at every opportunity. Unless sheā€™s trying to come across as more ā€˜professionalā€™ or something now

She did this with Jack. Stopped posting couple photos, went silent on stories a lot and when she did post it was stories being out with her friends. I think they are definitely on the way out but she seems like someone that needs to be in a relationship so it may die a slow and painful death.

Lauren will be thought of as a crime against humanity in the future. I'm all for systemic chance when it comes to the climate crisis but individuals make up that system and we have our role to play as well.
How she lightly says "just off for a weekend to Bali" "off for a couple of weeks to Europe" it's insane. Not flying is the most significant thing you can do as an individual to reduce emissions. She's one of the rich 1% who create half the world's emissions.
I guess it's what happens when you give a dental assistant with no intelligence the power granted by social media.
Don't even get me started on the amount of fast fashion she endorses.
It makes me so sad though because she claims to love Bowie, but do you guys remember the fires in Australia? That kinda thing will only become more common and worse in Bowie's lifetime and his aunt is just accelerating it. It's crazy.
Also definitely think she's stopped plastering Liam because it seemed super unprofessional

Reactions: 6
Lauren has just done a ā€œlife latelyā€ story dump and not one mention of Liam in any of itā€¦ so weird

Reactions: 4
Yeah i think he's definitely out of the picture now. Maybe though. She had a phase like this and he was just out surfing.

Yeah i think he's definitely out of the picture now. Maybe though. She had a phase like this and he was just out surfing.
Itā€™s odd because Liam has pinned a picture of them together on his insta, and seems to have been looking after Oreo whilst she was away - unless heā€™s now been demoted to live in dog sitter for both her and Jack? šŸ¤£
He could have been busy, youā€™re right. But just seems so weird that theyā€™ve gone from 100 to 0 with their public display of affection. Maybe she has changed it up, like someone else mentioned here to appear more professional. But why then show her partying with friends? Seems her niche with Jack was ā€œcouple travelā€ anyway so seems strange sheā€™d drop it. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Flowers from her sister and other hanger-oner suggest a break up. But really sheā€™s just milking it now - gone from blasting him all over her socials to nothing and no explanation. Itā€™s for attention.

Reactions: 5