DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, I unfollowed her ages ago because I just can’t stand the “I’m so zany! Look at my sequins!” tit.

She bought all her followers (you can tell by the engagement, 140 odd thousand followed and only ever a handful of likes and comments.

She got a free dfs sofa and there is one comment. One 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t understand the audience that she is targeting?

she has no opinions
she clearly is loaded
Gets gifted free stuff

what is the point of her?!

Reactions: 6
She is not very inspiring. She just stands taking selfies of her outfit each day and faffs about under the guise of “work”. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s just one of those very privileged women who can run a “business” for shits and giggles.

She’s not sat at the kitchen table every night, putting spreadsheets together and wondering if she’s made enough to keep UC off her back that month, and trying to pay her rent and feed her children like my friend who runs her own business does.

It’s just a fun little hobby of designing crap that no one needs. She’s not relying on it to live. It’s just a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s just one of those very privileged women who can run a “business” for shits and giggles.

She’s not sat at the kitchen table every night, putting spreadsheets together and wondering if she’s made enough to keep UC off her back that month, and trying to pay her rent and feed her children like my friend who runs her own business does.

It’s just a fun little hobby of designing crap that no one needs. She’s not relying on it to live. It’s just a laugh.
I agree. Thing is, that would be perfectly ok if she and these other Insta huns acknowledged their privilege, and opened a dialogue about it.
Instead she just continues to take free food when it’s offered to her.

absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her but every post hits home exactly how wealthy she must be. She went on multiple ski trips earlier in the year (two with no kids, one with kids IIRC) alll the festivals including glasto which we all know is £££s. I get the impression she has no idea of her privilege

Why can’t this woman ever just drive her own car? She seemingly gets sent a Audi / Mercedes to borrow every time she goes somewhere.

Freeloader.

Reactions: 2
Any reason why hubby has an emoji covering his face but she's showing her kids faces?!!

Reactions: 3
Any reason why hubby has an emoji covering his face but she's showing her kids faces?!!
Yeah, that’s weird. She’s been trying to make his IG happen for years. Maybe they’ve finally given up.

With the kids, she hasn’t revealed their names ‘for privacy reasons’ but plastering their faces all over social media is fine apparently.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that’s weird. She’s been trying to make his IG happen for years. Maybe they’ve finally given up.

With the kids, she hasn’t revealed their names ‘for privacy reasons’ but plastering their faces all over social media is fine apparently.
I’m sure she shared their names prior to the third child being born. They were a big part of her brand initially.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she shared their names prior to the third child being born. They were a big part of her brand initially.
You’re probably right. I think she was pregnant with the third around the time of the MN threads or when Tattle was first starting, and a lot of mumfluencers who claimed to never have read any of the threads about them, suddenly decided it was really important to protect the privacy of their small kids when they’d never given a hoot before 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4