DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she does it to try and make her legs look skinnier - it drives me MAD
Yep, a lot of fashion influencers do that weird bandy leg pose. They think it makes them look thinner but to everyone else it looks like theyā€™ve just shat themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even the ā€˜nameā€™ brand beanies are only Ā£25 on ASOS, but I wouldnā€™t expect anything less from her. Wasnā€™t she selling her own brand sunglasses at Ā£70 a pop? Who actually buys this tit?
Sheā€™s like a private school MLM hun hoping to cash in on her perceived social/fashion clout with substandard productsā€¦?

Tbh who is even wearing beanies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t understand how she gets these ad deals. 105 likes on her white stuff ad works out at around 0.07% engagement rate which by any measure is utter šŸ’©. 3 days to accumulate 14 likes on her latest hat picture on her DLAM by zdp page - well 13 if you donā€™t count the people who actually made the hats.

Imagine being a PR and telling your boss, yes the event at the museum was super successful, yes Jodie loved it and posted a story, Martine also loved it and had such a great time and also did a story. And the instamums? Well Pukka got 6000 likes so it was super super successful, notsosmugnow got 1700 likes so really positive interest too.

And DLAM?

<clears throat>

Amaaaaazing reel and such a good vibe. So so good.

And likes?

<stares at floor>

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how much more condescending can she get?. waitressing is a million times harder than choosing whether a beanie should be pink or blue you absolute bleep
I canā€™t understand how she thinks she can get away with pretending these businesses or jobs are anything but little hobbies? Iā€™d be seriously stunned if any of her ventures had so much as broke even.

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s Zoe bursting out of the OXFAMGB change rooms. šŸ˜³

Either times are tough and sheā€™s taking any advertising she is offered, or she has pivoted to secondhand.

Quite a few comments disagreeing with her trite ā€œif itā€™s for you it wonā€™t pass you byā€ post last last.

Reactions: 1