DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she does it to try and make her legs look skinnier - it drives me MAD
Yep, a lot of fashion influencers do that weird bandy leg pose. They think it makes them look thinner but to everyone else it looks like they’ve just shat themselves.

Reactions: 7
Even the ‘name’ brand beanies are only £25 on ASOS, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from her. Wasn’t she selling her own brand sunglasses at £70 a pop? Who actually buys this shit?
She’s like a private school MLM hun hoping to cash in on her perceived social/fashion clout with substandard products…?

Tbh who is even wearing beanies?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she gets these ad deals. 105 likes on her white stuff ad works out at around 0.07% engagement rate which by any measure is utter . 3 days to accumulate 14 likes on her latest hat picture on her DLAM by zdp page - well 13 if you don’t count the people who actually made the hats.

Imagine being a PR and telling your boss, yes the event at the museum was super successful, yes Jodie loved it and posted a story, Martine also loved it and had such a great time and also did a story. And the instamums? Well Pukka got 6000 likes so it was super super successful, notsosmugnow got 1700 likes so really positive interest too.

And DLAM?

<clears throat>

Amaaaaazing reel and such a good vibe. So so good.

And likes?

<stares at floor>

Reactions: 6
how much more condescending can she get?. waitressing is a million times harder than choosing whether a beanie should be pink or blue you absolute cunt
I can’t understand how she thinks she can get away with pretending these businesses or jobs are anything but little hobbies? I’d be seriously stunned if any of her ventures had so much as broke even.

Reactions: 3
That’s Zoe bursting out of the OXFAMGB change rooms.

Either times are tough and she’s taking any advertising she is offered, or she has pivoted to secondhand.

Quite a few comments disagreeing with her trite “if it’s for you it won’t pass you by” post last last.

Reactions: 1