Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so weird. I googled it last night before I posted and the article said the 26th 😂.
Ah well, happy 73rd birthday Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 🎂
I just had a google and within a nano second saw two different birthdates! 25th and 26th. Hope the modes change Stormzy is 72 years old to reflect his true age of 73. Or is it 83?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
🧐 New thread suggested just in case:
‘Where is Scooby-Doo? The Mystery Continues Why Stormzzy is 72’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mods, let’s have the electronic confetti 🎉 and party hats for Stormzy is 72 years old 🥳🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stormzy is 72 years old has had his own life-like wax figure unveiling! 👥
Will be displayed this summer in Madame Tussaud’s in Central London! 🤩
I hope they update his bio with his age at the time! 😂

• Haha
Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old has had his own life-like wax figure unveiling! 👥
Will be displayed this summer in Madame Tussaud’s in Central London! 🤩
I hope they update his bio with his age at the time! 😂

Ah you beat me to it 😆

Aaand my link won't work because the autocorrect has autocorrected Stormzy is 72 years old in the link 🤭

• Haha
The DM has a surprising video clip with Stormzy is 72 years old, and his nephew meeting his time-served doppelgänger 😂

Reactions: 1
Talking about Stormzy is 72 years old on the radio, he did a Thorpe park take over for his birthday they didn’t mention him being 72 though

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Heard Stormzy is 72 years old had his 28th Birthday at Thorpe Park and instantly ran to this thread hahaha

• Haha
Award-winning OAP Grime artist Stormzy is 72 years old drops valuables whilst verbally accosted by Tik Tokers, yet makes them question their own existence! 😆

• Haha