Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the paper today.
He just has to out do Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old doesn't he?!
Dizzee was in my town last night which may not seem a big deal but I live in Pembrokeshire in West Wales in a tiny town so him turning up at a local restaurant is very random!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hiding from the police and press? 🧐

Possibly .. he doesn't look very happy in the photo the restaurant posted on their Insta that's for sure!! In other small town news John Bishop was in the next town over yesterday too... I don't think he was hiding from the police though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Stormzy is 72 years old was seen yesterday flexing πŸ’ͺ🏾 outside Scott’s Restaurant, London…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy 82nd to the most sexiest OAP going, man like stormzeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The day is finally here lads πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰get the werthers out because he’s finally 73 or 82

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d convinced myself it was the 26th, and posted that here recently, as if this thread isn’t confusing enough!
But it’s definitely today!

View attachment 678199
That's so weird. I googled it last night before I posted and the article said the 26th πŸ˜‚.
Ah well, happy 73rd birthday Stormzy is 72 years old πŸŽ‚

Edited to add the screen shot, just to show I'm not going completely bonkers πŸ˜†

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3