Diversity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! This girl confirmed it. I dont know maybe she is another Tattle life person like us but it just was so strange i thought i was in some kind of dream when it came out her mouth. It is the same Kirsty that was mentioned and I wonder if they dont engage in eachothers posts for that reason bcasue they know we watch and notice these things. I reread the threads and someone said that someone commented lovely couple on the post of her an ashley at the panto together and made a joke about it. She has since deleted the comment.
Yeah I saw that comment too! It is deleted, I just checked as well. Is he just gonna go the rest of his life without saying who he’s seeing?

Reactions: 1
it is all too crazy. Maybe i was so obsessed about him and star god said actually no here is your answer 🤣 obviously we have no idea what is going on!

Reactions: 3
I get the vibe him and star are more like siblings since he’s probably known her since she was like 10 given perri was part of the original diversity at such a young age? Would be so wrong I think they give bro and sis vibes

I do feel for Georgia in all this back slapping and congratulating thats going on about the end of tour . She is still a part of diversity too.
Did Ashley thank her for staying behind and running the classes at the studio whilst tour took place?

I do feel for Georgia in all this back slapping and congratulating thats going on about the end of tour . She is still a part of diversity too.
Did Ashley thank her for staying behind and running the classes at the studio whilst tour took place?
I take back what I said before. There’s definitely some issues with Georgia and Starr. I imagine as they’re liking each other’s posts it more a case they’ve grown apart.

It looks like Najah is taking a short break and potentially staying on with the group for the remainder of this year. I think the girls gel better with her than Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The group is so much better with Nathan and Geo. I don’t think it’s fair the new girls have massively pushed out the other girls. I wonder if Morgan walked before she was pushed.

Reactions: 4
It was me that first posted here about Kirsty - a friend worked on the 2022 panto they were both in. It’s 100% true.

It was me that first posted here about Kirsty - a friend worked on the 2022 panto they were both in. It’s 100% true.
Do they know if they are still together? Becasue this girl seemed VERY sure of it. Kudos to them for keeping it under wraps for more than a year!

Wonder has she met the kids yet
I hope not. Someone said that he and Fran were still living together I can't imagine her being fine with that!! Jordan does not follow her on insta but everyone else does... surely his bestfriend and brother would be following his girlfriend?? All very weird.

I hope not. Someone said that he and Fran were still living together I can't imagine her being fine with that!! Jordan does not follow her on insta but everyone else does... surely his bestfriend and brother would be following his girlfriend?? All very weird.
The problem is Ashely is so private. I highly doubt he’s living in the house of his ex wife with this ‘new’ relationship. From what Fran shares it seems she has the house to herself.

We’ve no idea where Ashley lives - maybe with her?

But what the above said would make sense.

Panto was in December 2022 - he would’ve met Kirsty there.

Fran and Ash announced their split in December 2022.

So it looks like they started dating around that time and were worried it was going to be leaked online / to the press by people BTS.

That doesn’t explain how the press haven’t picked up on the new relationship - surely they’ve been seen in public together?

So why all the talk of for the past 18 months in the seperation post?

Screamed that he has having an affair or cheating and didn't want to get caught I guess we will never know, love how her following has gone up over the past day I guess we can keep an eye on any goings on 🤣

Jess, Starr and Najah are in Paris together. Definitely the mean girls collective and confirms for me that something has definitely changed with Geo. They really do give off bitchy vibes.
And what the hell is this outfit?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Jess, Starr and Najah are in Paris together. Definitely the mean girls collective and confirms for me that something has definitely changed with Geo. They really do give off bitchy vibes.
And what the hell is this outfit?!
They’re outfits are shocking. I don’t know, Geo wished Starr a happy birthday in quite a meaningful story and Starr responded. I don’t think there’s any bad blood - simply they’ve grown apart. 7 months without socializing together on a tour that seems to have changed them has had an effect. It will be interesting to see how things are between all the girls going forward as it looks like Najah is trying to stay in the UK.

I’m 110% certain Shante and Starr have completely fallen out, and that it’s been almost a year without any contact besides interacting on stage. No birthday message for her nor did Shante like her tour post that Starr tagged her and all of Diversity in.

I did wonder to myself was Geo was hurt she wasn’t included in the birthday trip to Paris. They’re all home from tour now to take over some classes. I really think Jess and Najah have brought a horrible element to the dynamic of the group. The outfits are questionable but i just put that down to my age and being out the loop with modern fashion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder to myself was Geo was hurt she wasn’t included in the birthday trip to Paris. They’re all home from tour now to take over some classes. I really think Jess and Najah have brought a horrible element to the dynamic of the group. The outfits are questionable but i just put that down to my age and being out the loop with modern fashion 😆
I think everyone with a high following try to dress ‘Paris’ like. I totally agree with you, both girls have brought a very strange element to the group. I feel they’ve really brought out Starr’s true colours.

Yeah it’s true about the classes - maybe Geo had to stay behind to do them? She’s been there 7 months so maybe she has a few core groups and that can’t be switched up. Plus there’s no other girls who could take over the classes - don’t think Shante does classes (I could be wrong)

Reactions: 4
Ladies one more piece of confirmation on Ashley and Kirsty. I take my grand daughter to a play group every Friday morning and my neighbours daughter takes her little one. I was on my Meryl Streep acting today and said i love the party but didnt like that girl who was gossiping. She confirmed that she is friends with her, and that girl knows becasue she is friends with Kirsty's sister who won't stop going on about it. Her family are super pleased.

Apprently they are happy and all Kirsty has ever wanted is to be famous and have a rich man on her arm. Dreams do come true aye. Am I too old to start the manfestation? 🤣. The whole diversity lot love her no idea on his family and that situation. They are meant to be going public soon. So very happy I was wrong about the Starr thing ❤
---
I a
I think everyone with a high following try to dress ‘Paris’ like. I totally agree with you, both girls have brought a very strange element to the group. I feel they’ve really brought out Starr’s true colours.

Yeah it’s true about the classes - maybe Geo had to stay behind to do them? She’s been there 7 months so maybe she has a few core groups and that can’t be switched up. Plus there’s no other girls who could take over the classes - don’t think Shante does classes (I could be wrong)
I agree, I think those two just confirmed Starr in her mean girl energy.

Last edited:
Ladies one more piece of confirmation on Ashley and Kirsty. I take my grand daughter to a play group every Friday morning and my neighbours daughter takes her little one. I was on my Meryl Streep acting today and said i love the party but didnt like that girl who was gossiping. She confirmed that she is friends with her, and that girl knows becasue she is friends with Kirsty's sister who won't stop going on about it. Her family are super pleased.

Apprently they are happy and all Kirsty has ever wanted is to be famous and have a rich man on her arm. Dreams do come true aye. Am I too old to start the manfestation? 🤣. The whole diversity lot love her no idea on his family and that situation. They are meant to be going public soon. So very happy I was wrong about the Starr thing ❤
---
I a

I agree, I think those two just confirmed Starr in her mean girl energy.
Wouldn't have thought he's overly cash rich especially as he'll need to look after the kids and most of his money has to be tied up in the studio as that must have cost quite a bit to not only buy but then renovate.
Good luck to them all. Let's hope Fran is well looked after though.

Yes I wish them all the best, and hope our Fran is cared for. She looks like she has an amazing set of friends and family who rlly care. she can leave the poxy Diversity lot to themselves and go off and flourish ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7