Diversity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same about the Paris trip. Starr, geo and Nathan were always super close but they haven't gone away. You'd think Ashley would be able to find some cover for classes as geo and Nathan have been holding the fort for 7 months.
My impression from najah isn't mean girls, jess definitely. Najah has posted videos with lots of the others on tour. Whereas jess has stuck to the girls minus shante and perri.

Reactions: 2
Anyone really confused by Perri’s trip? He said he was going Maldives. He’s not in the Maldives - he’s in Edinburgh with Jess. Do we think he’s getting a tattoo or something?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone really confused by Perri’s trip? He said he was going Maldives. He’s not in the Maldives - he’s in Edinburgh with Jess. Do we think he’s getting a tattoo or something?
I reckon it’s just a city break weekend, then maybe Maldives next week? Jordan and Nay go away in a week and I guess they have to have the same annual leave time, with the Kiss show?
Not sure why he’d post that on his story though.

I assumed that the Maldives was him joking that he wasn’t actually off to the Maldives!

I won’t be posting details of location online but Perri’s new house was over a million quid. Diversity and Kiss must be paying more than I imagined!

I won’t be posting details of location online but Perri’s new house was over a million quid. Diversity and Kiss must be paying more than I imagined!
Somebody said on an old thread they got £10,000 per month for kiss

• Wow
He’s got his Kiss job, Diversity and all the spinoffs from that, his glasses direct contract, numerous social media earning streams etc. Plus whatever he’s made from reality shows like DOI. He’s definitely not short of a few quid!

Reactions: 3
net or gross? Gross that’s £120k a year - still not enough to secure more than a million on a mortgage without a significant down payment let alone all the clothes/dinners/holidays.

He probably had a large deposit from earnings before he was 18, and his last house was sold during the boom so I reckon he made money on that.

Starr made a tiktok about the last day of tour and shante wasn't in it at all. The rest of the girls featured heavily

Starr made a tiktok about the last day of tour and shante wasn't in it at all. The rest of the girls featured heavily
Yeah like they’ve fallen out - no doubt about it. Shante never said anything for Starr’s birthday and didn’t like the end of tour post that she made (which she tagged Shante as she tagged all members..).

It seems Najah, Jess and Starr are inseparable.

Seems like a fall out over Laura given what’s been said above but why would Shante care? She wouldn’t of been close with her (from what we can see).