Diversity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the new girls included? They aren’t part of Diversity at all
Diversity has always had its fixed members but there has also been fluidity over the years. I think najah is from the US and usually lives there and is just here for the tour.
There are also some new guys on the tour aswell but as there are more men in general it appears less obvious.

Diversity has always had its fixed members but there has also been fluidity over the years. I think najah is from the US and usually lives there and is just here for the tour.
There are also some new guys on the tour aswell but as there are more men in general it appears less obvious.
A few males aren’t original members but have done a few tours now. A few were in DV juniors.

Wow last day of tour today!!! It’s flown by.

It looks like Shante does get ready with them - that’s definitely her. This is from Jess’ Tiktok.. I found this really sad to watch.

The money must be very good in DV because I don’t know why you would stay in a dance group when you are completely isolated in this way. I think she was apart of Diversity juniors too?

I feel sorry for her because up until 2023 she seemed to have a good relationship with the girls and Mitch etc.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was included in the background based on what is being said here to avoid rumors of bullying.

I also noticed Starr posted the same video on her Tiktok except she’s the lead dancer. Shante is also in the background of that too.

I think this pretty much confirms they’re not on good terms.

I wonder what will happen after tour with the dynamic? I assume the other girls - Najah etc won’t be in Diversity or are they here for the summer as well?

Like I said, I’m surprised that nobody has picked up on the exclusion but with all the girls on tour it’s easy for it to go unnoticed.

But when it’s just the 3 of them - Jess, Georgia, Starr, doing Tiktok’s etc together, it’s going to be noticed she’s left out. That’s if Starr and Georgia are able to become close again because tour has caused them to grow apart.

I feel the addition of these other girls to the tour and Jess has brought a bitchy school dynamic to the girl group. I found Starr much nicer before all these girls came into her life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow last day of tour today!!! It’s flown by.

It looks like Shante does get ready with them - that’s definitely her. This is from Jess’ Tiktok.. I found this really sad to watch.

The money must be very good in DV because I don’t know why you would stay in a dance group when you are completely isolated in this way. I think she was apart of Diversity juniors too?

I feel sorry for her because up until 2023 she seemed to have a good relationship with the girls and Mitch etc.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was included in the background based on what is being said here to avoid rumors of bullying.

I also noticed Starr posted the same video on her Tiktok except she’s the lead dancer. Shante is also in the background of that too.

I think this pretty much confirms they’re not on good terms.

I wonder what will happen after tour with the dynamic? I assume the other girls - Najah etc won’t be in Diversity or are they here for the summer as well?

Like I said, I’m surprised that nobody has picked up on the exclusion but with all the girls on tour it’s easy for it to go unnoticed.

But when it’s just the 3 of them - Jess, Georgia, Starr, doing Tiktok’s etc together, it’s going to be noticed she’s left out. That’s if Starr and Georgia are able to become close again because tour has caused them to grow apart.

I feel the addition of these other girls to the tour and Jess has brought a bitchy school dynamic to the girl group. I found Starr much nicer before all these girls came into her life.

Couldn’t agree more with the Jess comment. On TikTok’s I think Najah seems down to earth. However, I think Jess seems a sarcastic cow which is rubbing off on Star.

I just don't think they are nice people unless your right up there ass. Shante clearly has her own mind and Geo to. As soon as you say anything they don't like that's it which was clear with Laura. I don't think Star is a nice girl at all. They are all fake Star now hardly says anything on Frans posts but now her and Naomi do. Unless your in the clicky circle they seem horrible.

Reactions: 3
Starr has “nicer than you think” in her bio and has for years. I think that literally screams what we all suspect. If you have to say something like that, then you need to look at yourself. It’s sad there’s no one stepping in to sort this out. These girls are adult enough to know better and do better. It’s immature and cruel.

There’s no way star will ever drop Geo. Geo is such a good dancer, mature and frankly has a bright career ahead of her, I think even Ashley can see this leaving her behind to do classes. It’ll be too bad for her ego to drop geo.
My suspicions are Shan argued in Laura’s favour and iced herself out, now those other girls are acting like schoolgirls and highlighting the divide.
I know we are not part of the circle and don’t really know but generally when you get a vibe, or when 100 people get the same vibe it’s generally true. Danielle should talk to them

There’s no way star will ever drop Geo. Geo is such a good dancer, mature and frankly has a bright career ahead of her, I think even Ashley can see this leaving her behind to do classes. It’ll be too bad for her ego to drop geo.
My suspicions are Shan argued in Laura’s favour and iced herself out, now those other girls are acting like schoolgirls and highlighting the divide.
I know we are not part of the circle and don’t really know but generally when you get a vibe, or when 100 people get the same vibe it’s generally true. Danielle should talk to them
It’s awful they picked Jess over her but understandable as she’s Perri’s partner and Starr couldn’t see how he’d done wrong. I’m surprised Ashley hasn’t stepped in or no fans have said anything, it’s a terrible look and so obvious theres been issues

Been busy with family stuff. Starr is a evil little wench isn't she? I actually kind of take back my thoughts about the possibility of her snd Ashley being together. Even though he is a narcissistic with very obvios delusions of grandstanding he is still quite mature? I don't think he could cope with the childish behaviour. Starr is an actual bully. Someone needs to say it like it is here and to her face. And that little elf nosed Jess better watch out. Once Perri is done with her she will be thrown out just like Laura was.
---
Also, I hope none of my daughters/granddaughters ever experiance a little self obsorbed wannabe witch like Starr. But if they do then may they have the class and grace of Shante and Fran. As a mother i am taken aback by Danielle, I would have thought she would have had a word. But she is jut as self centered. You can see that Jordan wants to be fighter and she is living her failed dance dream through them. Not suprised she will push everyone to the limit!

Reactions: 5
Have you all seen the 5 minute video reflecting on tour? Everyone involved is mentioned/showed except Fran - I thought she was responsible for the company’s accounts? And worked for them still?

He’s mentioned his parents, siblings, the kids, all Diversity cast, back stage members. even Jess is featured a lot in it, but no Fran.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
You won't believe this but I was wrong and my luck. My neighbour had a barbecue yesterday and we all ended up watching BGT together inside as it was freezing and there was a little boy on dancing saying how Diversity are his idols and I said I don't think diversiy are that good and started on the usual Ashley hate. All the women were saying how fit Ashley is and one of them made a comment about being his next wife. Out of nowhere a girl said he already has one and her name is Kirsty and everyone just laughed and said lucky her. Later on that evening i was chatting to her and couldnt bring myself to bring it up. All I know is this girl is in her middle twenties and lives in Northampton 10 mins or so from me. Don't want to say her name here because I know they read here and don't want to get her in any drama. I searched who Ashleys following and there is only one Kirsty the one from the panto.

Her instagram is open and there is a photo on her profile with Starr at the diversity new year party in 2023. Maybe that caused an argument becasue she was there with Fran whilst she was still wearing her wedding ring. I would be furious. That my husband invited woman he was seeing or interested in to a new year party I was at with my kids. And i am very sure that the rest of them must have known about it the glances the smiles all whilst our fran most probably was hopeful for them getting back together. Them all posing with her for photos looking all cosy and friendly, where is the loyalty?

Yeah i know they were separated but still imagine how fran must have felt. All of them getting close to her replacement who is literally a younger replica of her. Shame on you Ashley!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You won't believe this but I was wrong and my luck. My neighbour had a barbecue yesterday and we all ended up watching BGT together inside as it was freezing and there was a little boy on dancing saying how Diversity are his idols and I said I don't think diversiy are that good and started on the usual Ashley hate. All the women were saying how fit Ashley is and one of them made a comment about being his next wife. Out of nowhere a girl said he already has one and her name is Kirsty and everyone just laughed and said lucky her. Later on that evening i was chatting to her and couldnt bring myself to bring it up. All I know is this girl is in her middle twenties and lives in Northampton 10 mins or so from me. Don't want to say her name here because I know they read here and don't want to get her in any drama. I searched who Ashleys following and there is only one Kirsty the one from the panto.

Her instagram is open and there is a photo on her profile with Starr at the diversity new year party in 2023. Maybe that caused an argument becasue she was there with Fran whilst she was still wearing her wedding ring. I would be furious. That my husband invited woman he was seeing or interested in to a new year party I was at with my kids. And i am very sure that the rest of them must have known about it the glances the smiles all whilst our fran most probably was hopeful for them getting back together. Them all posing with her for photos looking all cosy and friendly, where is the loyalty?

Yeah i know they were separated but still imagine how fran must have felt. All of them getting close to her replacement who is literally a younger replica of her. Shame on you Ashley!
Is it maybe is the same Kirsty that was discussed in the Fran thread and we think diversity members were pally with her as they did a show/panto with her last year or the year before. It must be common knowledge between Fran and her if they’re in the same space. Or maybe not? Could it be that the girl who said it read that info on the other thread?

also not to discuss the ring thing again but a lot of women I know after getting divorced feel weird without a ring on so put a plain one on that finger as a transition, could this be what’s happening?

I feel like some people (not you obv) are painting Fran out to be a desperate stay at home wanting to get back with him but who knows she could have called it off and said she wasn’t getting what she needs from him and is happier now. When does she get time for herself though???

I could not do a part time relationship 😔

Reactions: 5

It’s actually been discussed here quite a lot over the last few months about them but there’s very little evidence. A few people have said they have connections to DV in real life and Ashley is dating her.. others said the same about him getting back with Fran…

Looks like Ashley doesn’t want to go public with her. They don’t like each others posts since the end of Panto. Surely the press would’ve photographed them at this point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes! This girl confirmed it. I dont know maybe she is another Tattle life person like us but it just was so strange i thought i was in some kind of dream when it came out her mouth. It is the same Kirsty that was mentioned and I wonder if they dont engage in eachothers posts for that reason bcasue they know we watch and notice these things. I reread the threads and someone said that someone commented lovely couple on the post of her an ashley at the panto together and made a joke about it. She has since deleted the comment.

Reactions: 1