Diversity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start a generic Diversity chat being as the separate chats merge with everyone talking about different members 😊

Diversity were formed in 2007 and won BGT in 2009.

Current members based on their Wiki

• Ashley Banjo
  • Jordan Banjo
  • Perri Kiely
  • Mitchell Craske
  • Sam Craske
  • Warren Russell
  • Nathan Ramsey
  • Adam Mckop
  • Kelvin Clark
  • Jordan Samuel
  • Shante Samuel
  • Starr Kiely
  • Georgia Lewis
  • Curtis Butler
  • Abbie Pheasey
  • Jess Pickles (not an official member but has joined since dating Perri)

Reactions: 2
Thought I’d start a generic Diversity chat being as the separate chats merge with everyone talking about different members 😊

Diversity were formed in 2007 and won BGT in 2009.

Current members based on their Wiki

• Ashley Banjo
  • Jordan Banjo
  • Perri Kiely
  • Mitchell Craske
  • Sam Craske
  • Warren Russell
  • Nathan Ramsey
  • Adam Mckop
  • Kelvin Clark
  • Jordan Samuel
  • Shante Samuel
  • Starr Kiely
  • Georgia Lewis
  • Curtis Butler
  • Abbie Pheasey
  • Jess Pickles
So Jess is now listed as an official member? Interesting!

Reactions: 2
I used to like Diversity but then every semi final or final of BGT or The X factor Simon would roll them out to perform and it got boring. Then Jordan started getting presenting jobs just because he was Ashley's younger brother and despite not having any presenting experience. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I used to like Diversity but then every semi final or final of BGT or The X factor Simon would roll them out to perform and it got boring. Then Jordan started getting presenting jobs just because he was Ashley's younger brother and despite not having any presenting experience. :rolleyes:
The best presenting job was the one with eat well for less...from the family who eat takeaway almost every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another story of all the girls getting ready together without Shante. It’s giving the vibe of high school nasty girls.

Reactions: 3
I’ve already said it in Perri’s thread but wonder what happened between them and Shante. I wonder why she’s in the group - I wouldn’t be happy with no friends and being excluded from the circle and always lack of sponsorships etc

Reactions: 1
I’ve already said it in Perri’s thread but wonder what happened between them and Shante. I wonder why she’s in the group - I wouldn’t be happy with no friends and being excluded from the circle and always lack of sponsorships etc
I can’t believe the team behind the scenes is made up of the mothers of the group and they allow it to happen. Sitting back and watching a young girl openingly be segregated is disgusting. I have a daughter only a few years younger than Shante and it would break my heart.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand Ashley (so arrogant), but think Jordan is great and think he is a more natural presenter.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand Ashley (so arrogant), but think Jordan is great and think he is a more natural presenter.
I like Jordan as a presenter but as a person he’s trash. The fact he constantly puts Naomi above the kids is awful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Jordan as a presenter but as a person he’s trash. The fact he constantly puts Naomi above the kids is awful!!
He does prioritise them more than she does, though. And they always seem to have fun with him.
That’s not to say he doesn’t put Naomi first most of the time, though. I do think there’s an element of him pandering to her demands, out of the fear of losing her if he doesn’t. In his mind he’s punching, even though he could do so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He does prioritise them more than she does, though. And they always seem to have fun with him.
That’s not to say he doesn’t put Naomi first most of the time, though. I do think there’s an element of him pandering to her demands, out of the fear of losing her if he doesn’t. In his mind he’s punching, even though he could do so much better!
I totally agree with you. I think he seems a wonderful father. It appears he puts her first but I do believe that’s just for an easy life.

Reactions: 3
You already know, I am die hard Francesca fan. I am so disappointed in all of them for not liking and commenting on her birthday post. Sure some of them did, but for people who are on line all the time it is so strange I am sure after this post they will all start the rubbish…

Reactions: 7
You already know, I am die hard Francesca fan. I am so disappointed in all of them for not liking and commenting on her birthday post. Sure some of them did, but for people who are on line all the time it is so strange I am sure after this post they will all start the rubbish…
Even worse because she still works for Diversity!!! I’d love to know what’s gone down with everyone

Reactions: 5