Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come straight here...

View attachment 1873633

They're going away for 14 weeks (102 days)... what the duck. šŸ„“
I mean, I can see two sides of this.
1st being that what the f*ck. how can you afford this? Does the cost of living crisis not impact you? Just because heā€™s a pilot and theyā€™re obviously well off.
2nd being at least they are doing something different. Theyā€™ll have a lot of content and showcase something different to just Florida vlogs.
Canā€™t see Adam and Gary or Disney in detail doing this(thankfully) as well youtube doesnā€™t pay well enough for them to travel that muchšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, I can see two sides of this.
1st being that what the f*ck. how can you afford this? Does the cost of living crisis not impact you? Just because heā€™s a pilot and theyā€™re obviously well off.
2nd being at least they are doing something different. Theyā€™ll have a lot of content and showcase something different to just Florida vlogs.
Canā€™t see Adam and Gary or Disney in detail doing this(thankfully) as well youtube doesnā€™t pay well enough for them to travel that muchšŸ¤£
I nearly threw my phone at the wall when she said '' if you are thinking of doing something like this then make it happen "
That witch for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I nearly threw my phone at the wall when she said '' if you are thinking of doing something like this then make it happen "
That witch for real?
Another couple of tossers who dont live in the real world. Bet they fly business everywhere on this trip too.

Just asked my boss if they're good with me taking 3 months off work. I said I was making it happen. I was told to duck right off. Conclusion: I cant just make it happen you bleeping pair of privileged arse wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That witch for real?
What a weird thing to say right..?

I forgot we all have thousands of pounds laying around to be able to jet off around the USA and then to Asia and Aus for 102 days...

Regardless of how much money they earn/have - they LOVE throwing it in peoples faces, it's crazy.

Don't mind me, just booking my 200 day holiday right now.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, quite a lot of companies allow you to take an unpaid sabbatical, and if theyā€™re renting out their house while theyā€™re away- they COULD be doing it cheaply. Especially asia.
i think good for them, itā€™s their money, they donā€™t have kids, and they appreciate that Disney isnā€™t all there is to do!!

Reactions: 10
The vloggers I follow all have full time jobs that take priority, and are literally only doing vlogging as a hobby (as they know they will never be, nor want to be YouTube ā€œfamousā€ with it) and donā€™t take themselves too seriously. Interactions are always pleasant and helpful. Shame more canā€™t be like them.

What a weird thing to say right..?

I forgot we all have thousands of pounds laying around to be able to jet off around the USA and then to Asia and Aus for 102 days...

Regardless of how much money they earn/have - they LOVE throwing it in peoples faces, it's crazy.

Don't mind me, just booking my 200 day holiday right now.
The sad reality of vlogging culture is that another channel will already be thinking of how they can go one better than Spoonful Of Privilege.
To the suggestion that they could be reniting their house out... what for 102 days? Really?
And like hell they will be doing it cheap. First class all the way. I agree it is their money but its a bit much her saying " make it happen " when most of the country hasn't got a pot to piss in and did they need to make a big announcement of it? I will never understand why vloggers think they are that important that we need to have a trip announcement. We don't.

Reactions: 4
The sad reality of vlogging culture is that another channel will already be thinking of how they can go one better than Spoonful Of Privilege.
To the suggestion that they could be reniting their house out... what for 102 days? Really?
And like hell they will be doing it cheap. First class all the way. I agree it is their money but its a bit much her saying " make it happen " when most of the country hasn't got a pot to piss in and did they need to make a big announcement of it? I will never understand why vloggers think they are that important that we need to have a trip announcement. We don't.
Trip announcements are so annoying and pointless.

Reactions: 7
Trip announcements are so annoying and pointless.
Exactly. Piss off on your holiday, act entitled and then stick your crappy vlogs on the Internet when you get home. Simples.

All the usual suspects arse kissing them on their Insta but you know they will secretly be fuming. L&R and Knappily as prime examples.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Piss off on your holiday, act entitled and then stick your crappy vlogs on the Internet when you get home. Simples.

All the usual suspects arse kissing them on their Insta but you know they will secretly be fuming. L&R and Knappily as prime examples.
Oh they will be fuming deep down šŸ¤£
I donā€™t believe that any vlogger is genuinely a friend of another vlogger. They only collaborate to gain exposure for their own channel

Reactions: 9
Sponfullofsugar - We've been so lucky that we had some things work out for us time wise.....what you won the lottery last week?

What's the intel on this pair to be able to take 3 months off work and do this at this stage in their lives?

• Haha
I personally have no problem seeing people travel lots or spend money on stupid things as long as they're not constantly grifting and abusing their subscribers.... I might get jealous at times but hey good on them! I'd do the same if I could

BUT

I just watched the Spoonfullofsugar trip announcement.... and the bit where she so casually says "if any of you are thinking of doing a 102 day trip like this.... just do it! make it happen!" is so tone-deaf I'm embarrassed for them

I can't even imagine how much a trip that big would cost! Like I said.... good on them if they can afford it but don't make it out that your viewers can all "just make it happen" too!

Reactions: 12
I personally have no problem seeing people travel lots or spend money on stupid things as long as they're not constantly grifting and abusing their subscribers.... I might get jealous at times but hey good on them! I'd do the same if I could

BUT

I just watched the Spoonfullofsugar trip announcement.... and the bit where she so casually says "if any of you are thinking of doing a 102 day trip like this.... just do it! make it happen!" is so tone-deaf I'm embarrassed for them

I can't even imagine how much a trip that big would cost! Like I said.... good on them if they can afford it but don't make it out that your viewers can all "just make it happen" too!
Summarised to perfection. šŸ‘

• Heart

BUT

I put a comment on their YouTube feed. Please give it a thumbs up (if not already deleted!) if you can just to make them realise that this isn't the bleeping norm! Thanks

That witch for real?
Yeah, I always like those folks who answer the "how do you afford these trips" questions with stuff like, "Just cut out the extras like Starbucks. That adds up." $5 x365 is $1825. That sounds great, but on a daily basis, you're supposed to not have a treat or anything enjoyable? Completely out of touch.

Reactions: 3
I know that heā€™s a pilot. I work as a flight attendant and donā€™t get discount anywhere near as good as the pilots or get paid anything like them šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I know that heā€™s a pilot. I work as a flight attendant and donā€™t get discount anywhere near as good as the pilots or get paid anything like them šŸ¤£
I could have sworn they said once in a Q&A type video that people were asking if he was a pilot and they flat out said no he wasn't. Maybe I imagined that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.