Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she has a boyfriend? She’s not mentioned it 🤣🤣🤣 (for the last ten minutes 🙄)
I know she doesn’t go 5 minutes without making sure everyone knows she has a boyfriend and oh how so very very happy they are and how everything’s perfect!!

Reactions: 2
Jokes from Stoke doing the Facebook group just screams wanting to be famous so much. They are trying too much to be like L&R and Caravan tw@s

It’s terrible to say - but they are ANOTHER really unfortunate looking family ! Honestly, I pride myself on myself and kids looking nice , it’s just good manners, it feels like the Disney vlogging community didn’t get the memo !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jokes from Stoke doing the Facebook group just screams wanting to be famous so much. They are trying too much to be like L&R and Caravan tw@s
It has gone to their heads. I'm not sure what..but it has definitely gone to their heads. Their Insta Posts are cringe worthy.

Livvybird life has put another q&a up🙄 she literally does one everyday, is anyone that interested in them?!🤣

She’s probably looking for an opportunity to tell us all she has a boyfriend in case we haven’t realised yet🤣🙄
100%. I guarantee it will be brought up. Pretty sure they’ve only been together like 6 months? The way she goes on it’s like forever🙄

Just watching Sam4g0d’s DCA series, I do like her a lot but there’s on thing she does and it makes me cringe. When something exciting is happening she doesn’t show it but shows her excited face…. Like let me seeeeeee I don’t care about your reaction!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Never heard of them but always willing to try one of the hundreds of naff channels out there. They look a hoot and have adventures in their name so I am expecting their content to be imaginiative and engaging.
You are going to be so disappointed

Why do broadways away weird me out, they look more like brother and sister and he is so strange

Why do broadways away weird me out, they look more like brother and sister and he is so strange
They're both odd bids, aren't they? She is tiny (as she keeps telling us) and he is only a fraction taller, he always looks so weird when he is featured in other people's vlogs.

Not sure if mentioned already but Sam mealey has started uploading again

Just watching Sam4g0d’s DCA series, I do like her a lot but there’s on thing she does and it makes me cringe. When something exciting is happening she doesn’t show it but shows her excited face…. Like let me seeeeeee I don’t care about your reaction!!!!!
I knooowwww, she loves filming her reaction to things for ages at a time before turning the camera around for a moment to show what she's looking at.
By the way, her friends that she's with always looks so over being filmed lol

How many times can livvybirdlife mention her boyfriend in one 24 hour Instagram story🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.