Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting bored of the vloggers who whisper on screen because they don’t want other people to hear them. I just watched the Broadways latest bore fest and really struggled to hear them boring me to death. Sort the sound out for gods sake!!

just wanted to add -does anyone else feel like Pippa barely contains her racist and homophobic tendencies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've no idea who Disney Hannah is, but when social media influencers/vloggers draw attention to here and call us 'trolls' it just then gives them exactly what they crave, their followers fawning over them and tell them how great they are. It's a the classic echo chamber circle, and it reinforces that they are never in the wrong.

If you put content out there for public consumption, and you monetise it and make money off the back of people then they will (and have every right) to pass comment on your content and behaviour. You can't crave all the perks with none of the downsides. Also, if you truly want to be successful in business MAYBE the criticism has some validity and its your suck ups that are actually doing you a disservice. Businesses listen to their customers, sure the customers aren't right every time but you have to be self aware enough to consider it.

I have to admit though I don't get why people follow people they don't like or annoys them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh, what a complete overreaction from Disney Hannah and her mates. I've followed her on Insta for ages but never seen anything quite like today's stories.

Also, why is it always assumed critics are jealous? I love Disney but you couldn't pay me to live the lives most of that lot lead.

Reactions: 7
I notice they don't mention the good words we put out for other vloggers (funny that), in their minds we are just trolls.

I have no idea who she is either so can't comment. The only ones I rant on Tattle about are the ones that are quite clearly scam artists that lie to and cheat their viewers.

Reactions: 5
I hate this idea that if you have an opinion that is remotely critical, then it must be because you’re sad, bored, a witch, have no life, a hater blah blah blah. Social media is exactly that…social. By creating ‘content’ you are inviting comment and opinion. If you didn’t want that then you would keep your account private and only share it with people you genuinely know and trust. And don’t get me started on ‘be kind’ 😴
The disney vloggers and instagrammers who are racist, homophobic, and just downright nasty pieces of work behind their accounts definitely aren’t being kind 🙄. But let’s post pretty pictures and tell people we barely know how much we love them and it will all be ok!
Oh, and if you weren’t in this for whatever you can get, you wouldn’t be desperately tagging every single Disney and Orlando related company in EVERY post you make.

I think these people also need to face up to the reality that people in their circle, who they potentially call ‘friends’ are actively looking at this platform and very possibly posting on here too. There is physically no other way they would know about this thread and the posts on here unless someone is actively checking. That in itself is a little sad. If your lives are so amazing and full and you’re so unbothered by the opinions of others then it begs the question…WHY ARE YOU HERE? 👀

Also, by drawing attention to this site all you’re doing is increasing the number of people reading the posts and in turn I can almost guarantee that people will join and share their opinions. It’s human nature. So well done, you’re literally having the opposite effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've gone back a few pages to read what was actually written here about Disney Hannah and honestly if she is that upset about someone saying her editing skills aren't great and that she looked miserable in the background of someone else's vlog then she needs to get a grip. I'm sure she has had a lot worse said about her, it's the nature of the business.

Reactions: 9
If you can’t take people opining on your you tube videos then don’t be a YouTuber. It grinds my gears the way these morons delete anything from their socials that’s isn’t kissing arse.

I like the assumption that people are “hiding” on this site and the whole be kind trope. If I think someone is a bleep and I say it on here, I’ll happily say it to someone’s face as well. Because my opinion remains valid whether it’s a username or my actual name. And generally cunts will remain cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah is saying on her Instagram stories about being kind she was horrid to me a few months back and also she was gossiping about the OF drama with her friends she isn’t kind at all

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hannah is saying on her Instagram stories about being kind she was horrid to me a few months back and also she was gossiping about the OF drama with her friends she isn’t kind at all
We need alllllll the story

Also what’s the OF drama?

Reactions: 2
Standard, classic mean girling/bullying hiding behind the 'poor me' victim persona

Reactions: 4
There was a post about a girls only fans on here she told everyone all about it in her friend group I wish travellingmagical new

Reactions: 2
We assume she actually has friends? Or are they clinging on?

The people that are hyping her up are all absolute yawns and cling ons anyway. That Disney Carly was practically crying in her stories the other day that her non baby posts/stories were getting more attention than her baby. Well duh, I imagine most people followed you because you claim to be a Disney account and not everyone is interested in babies, especially when they’re rammed down your throat 20 times a day. Then you’ve got a few who give off definite mean girls vibes, whose pics are that filtered they almost look like a puddle. Then you have the real desperados, who’ve never actually met her but are so desperate to be in the clique they will literally say anything to be her friend. Do these people not have real lives with real human friends?! And I see Orlando Wylies has stuck her oar in. The biggest, most boring hypocrite of them all. She was so unbothered by the mention of her on here that she literally deleted her entire Twitter and removed every Disney related video from her Youtube. But she has nothing to hide about the kind of person she really is, honest 🙄. She definitely isn’t someone I’d want fighting my corner, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree - she was vile too me as well, asked for loads of Insta advice and then started bad mouthing me

The people that are hyping her up are all absolute yawns and cling ons anyway. That Disney Carly was practically crying in her stories the other day that her non baby posts/stories were getting more attention than her baby. Well duh, I imagine most people followed you because you claim to be a Disney account and not everyone is interested in babies, especially when they’re rammed down your throat 20 times a day. Then you’ve got a few who give off definite mean girls vibes, whose pics are that filtered they almost look like a puddle. Then you have the real desperados, who’ve never actually met her but are so desperate to be in the clique they will literally say anything to be her friend. Do these people not have real lives with real human friends?! And I see Orlando Wylies has stuck her oar in. The biggest, most boring hypocrite of them all. She was so unbothered by the mention of her on here that she literally deleted her entire Twitter and removed every Disney related video from her Youtube. But she has nothing to hide about the kind of person she really is, honest 🙄. She definitely isn’t someone I’d want fighting my corner, that’s for sure.
Again another one along with Wylie’s that I find so toxic

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agree - she was vile too me as well, asked for loads of Insta advice and then started bad mouthing me

Again another one along with Wylie’s that I find so toxic
Am I being naive? Bad mouthed you to who? I’m not being defensive, I just don’t understand. Like how do
You know she was slagging you off?? Not saying she wasn’t, I just wanna know what she said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.