Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Sam4God do for a living? Is she connected with Disney?
I don't think so. The impression I've got (and could well be wrong) is she comes from a very privileged background and possibly doesn't need to work, or like so many others has youtube as her full time job ( and doesn't require what most people would class as a decent income). Probably supported by family etc.

Shes actually only late 20s I think or just turned 30 (thought she was a good decade older) so it's possible she hasn't yet had to get a real job thanks to family support

Reactions: 6
Its like Misters 'Hello you'. I'm pretty sure thats on Virgin Atlantics menu.
It is I watched their travel vlog, clearly where they got the idea from but actually that makes me like it more as it's themed/appropriate! I suppose they all have to start their vlogs somehow and find just "hello" is too awkward?

Last edited:
I don't think so. The impression I've got (and could well be wrong) is she comes from a very privileged background and possibly doesn't need to work, or like so many others has youtube as her full time job ( and doesn't require what most people would class as a decent income). Probably supported by family etc.

Shes actually only late 20s I think or just turned 30 (thought she was a good decade older) so it's possible she hasn't yet had to get a real job thanks to family support
I get this impression also. I know on her older vlogs, she used to work in some theatres around London as an usher, I think. I agree with your earlier comment about handing out Loungefly bags as being really cheesy.

Reactions: 4
I get this impression also. I know on her older vlogs, she used to work in some theatres around London as an usher, I think. I agree with your earlier comment about handing out Loungefly bags as being really cheesy.
Glad it's not just me. Like you say, the jobs she has had don't exactly pay well so you'd never sustain a home and do dlp as often as she does on basically minimum wage

Yeah she was an usher until October 2019. Looking at her views she is only making £500 a month if that. Given that she stays on site at least one night per trip (which is expensive whichever hotel you stay in) and also has been for a week beginning of March, a week beginning of May and a week beginning of June, that is getting on for at least £600-£700 a trip with hotels, food, Eurostar etc. No way is her Youtube incoming even beginning to cover that.

She is going to be 32 at the end of July. No job and being bank rolled by her parents to walk round Disney talking to her camera, I don't think that is any kind of life really. She sometimes does Instagram lives when she is there and just as she is sitting down you can tell in her face that she looks fed up/not happy. The number of times she goes there and for a week at a time I wonder how she is not bored/fed up of the place. I think she must secretly be over it but has to keep going back to get views, even though it's not really making her much money. The QnA she did at DLP sat on Main Street, ignoring a place some people could only dream of affording to go to, answering questions....about herself, shows how tone deaf and self-involved she can be.

She seems to be trapped in a rut of relying on the content and the attention of people commenting on her vlogs and people coming up to her in the park as a source of external validation and boosting her ego.

When her Grandad died I thought that her vlog eating the burger and talking about grief wasn't really trying to help people, it was self-serving so that people would give her attention and validation, as she had seen that it had worked on her Instagram post when she told people he had died.

When she had to leave DLP at short notice to fly to Vienna she said something 'oh don't go looking for me as I won't be there'. This was on the 30th birthday/April 12th. I thought well you must be pretty arrogant to think people are wandering around DLP looking for you when they should be enjoying the big celebration. It's not about you. But then again, sadly, there are people that are more concerned about meeting some vlogger than actually enjoying the park.

I don't think she should be handing out free Lounge bags surely that is against Disney Park policy to be wandering around doing that as she isn't a Disney employee?

Wow this is quite a long post, sorry! But this is my take on things.

Reactions: 9
Is her mum an artist? That'll bring the pennies in for sure if she's selling! Still, she needs to stop relying on the bank of mum and dad if that is what she is doing though.

I see sam4god is copying the US parks vloggers and handing out free merch to guests.

I think I'm going to have to unsubsribe from her as she is so obnoxious at times and although she can be informative I find her arrogant attitude off putting
I thought the way she treated her friend Rebecca back at the beginning of May vlogs was awful. Clearly using her for views as Sam had moved away from filming full/partial days. She knew that her followers know Rebecca from her previous vids and thought I know lets gain some extra views by filming my time with my friend.

Followers of the channel kept coming up to them and Sam was always filming the interaction with them which if I were her friend would have irritated me. I felt really bad for Rebecca on the Day 3 vlog when she clearly looked ill and worn out yet in the Tower of Terror queue line Sam shoved the camera right in her face. There was no need to do that let alone film if your friend is not feeling well. I bet Rebecca couldn't wait to get back to her husband and daughter and away from her.

So watched the Nathan Staker/Zoe "Britishlife" vlogs this weekend. I always liked Zoe, not really a fan of Nathan from his "Paul and Cheryl" UKDisney Couple days. Plus, he appears to be friends with See Shaun Vlog and that guy is the WORST.

Anyway, I remember how much I liked Zoe from these 2 vacation vlogs - and also remember what a whiner/complainer Nathan is. And they sure do seem like a couple. Especially if you look at their Instagram accounts.

Reactions: 2
I think I saw Sam mention that she does some online work. Could have completely misremembered that, but I have always wondered about it, cause she's been very private about any work since she left her usher job, but she'd still been travelling everywhere. She seems pretty open about most things on her videos, surely she gets asked a lot.

Regarding DisneyHannah - I was watching L&S adventures and whilst I realise they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, there was footage of Lucy looking at a jumper/tea shirt. She was rooting through for an XL and Hannah said ‘ oh I wear small or extra small’.
What a bi***.
As a larger lady myself, that would have upset me. I’m in my 50’s and still hate clothes shopping because a friend in my teens once said ‘try this size 10 on, it looks huge!’
I much prefer Lucy. She’s much more real.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Regarding DisneyHannah - I was watching L&S adventures and whilst I realise they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, there was footage of Lucy looking at a jumper/tea shirt. She was rooting through for an XL and Hannah said ‘ oh I wear small or extra small’.
What a bi***.
As a larger lady myself, that would have upset me. I’m in my 50’s and still hate clothes shopping because a friend in my teens once said ‘try this size 10 on, it looks huge!’
I much prefer Lucy. She’s much more real.
Hannah looked SO miserable in the back of every single one of Lucy’s vlogs, it really irritated me to watch because she was just there looking like a slapped ass in Disney, a place some people can only dream of!

Reactions: 4
Hannah looked SO miserable in the back of every single one of Lucy’s vlogs, it really irritated me to watch because she was just there looking like a slapped ass in Disney, a place some people can only dream of!
Hahaha she has been reading here and kicked off on her stories, Hannah nobody forced you to come on here and read these comments!!!

Hahaha she has been reading here and kicked off on her stories, Hannah nobody forced you to come on here and read these comments!!!
I’ll never understand why people come here to look for posts about themselves or even worse, others rush to point them out. All that says to me is either they regularly read/use Tattle themselves or people they’re friends with do. Which seems hypocritical in itself. You’re happy to come here and read/post about others but get upset when it’s about you.

Reactions: 5
I’ll never understand why people come here to look for posts about themselves or even worse, others rush to point them out. All that says to me is either they regularly read/use Tattle themselves or people they’re friends with do. Which seems hypocritical in itself. You’re happy to come here and read/post about others but get upset when it’s about you.
Agreed I think absolutely call it out if people are commenting on your posts / dming you, but people posting here means you don’t have to read it you decide to by coming here.

Reactions: 3
I feel like what’s been said on here isn’t as bad as she’s making out…unless I’ve missed something?

I feel like what’s been said on here isn’t as bad as she’s making out…unless I’ve missed something?
She’s deffo gone OTT and all her pals swarming out to call out the nasty nasty trolls, instead of saying hey Hannah just don’t go on tattle if you don’t want to read something mean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.