Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney travel day.
1. What day us it
2. Where are we going
3. It's travel day..no tit sherlock
Bloc Hotel.
4. Airport run
5. Virgin sign
6. Lounge
7. Plane. Premium or business class. Show us food
8. MCO..First ride of the holiday. U.S flag. Disney Wall. Can't believe it...several times
Walmart. Blaze pizza. Say what time it is in England and how long they have been up.
There you have the travel day..rinse and repeat with a different name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Disney travel day.
1. What day us it
2. Where are we going
Bloc Hotel.
4. Airport run
5. Virgin sign
6. Lounge
8. MCO..First ride of the holiday. U.S flag. Disney Wall. Can't believe it...several times
Walmart. Blaze pizza. Say what time it is in England and how long they have been up.
You also forgot the shot of touching the plane as boarding.
Saying they are on the moving walkway which is obvious from both sound and sight of walkway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You also forgot the shot of touching the plane as boarding.
Saying they are on the moving walkway which is obvious from both sound and sight of walkway
Also the shot of the alarm clock saying 5.30am
Also telling us they can see planes from the lounge. Wow..planes at an airport..I am truly shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disney travel day.
1. What day us it
2. Where are we going
Bloc Hotel.
4. Airport run
5. Virgin sign
6. Lounge
I would hate to be a taxi driver doing airport runs for these twunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus the shot out of the window of the plane as it’s landing into Orlando with the word “Home” on the screen.

Reactions: 3
Every travel day vlog that starts at Heathrow I‘m creasing up when they are filming outside the big Virgin Atlantic sign, now knowing that it’s miles away from their check in is making my day 🤣

I have noticed there is a new trend to stay at the Rosen Inn as well.

Why are these vloggers such sheep?

As soon as staying on site becomes too much money they all start staying at the same hotel. There are thousands of hotels in the area but all of them end up at the hotel that Jade Billington used to use!

Get some creativity for god‘s sake!!
I cannot see the appeal of the Rosen Inn, i appreciate its 'cheaper' but it looks so dated and dark and its not actually that much cheaper than other options, we looked a lot when we booked later this year and have booked a Universal hotel for about 50 pounds more and it comes with the Universal entry perks. They all just do what the one before did...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we just talk about Insta for a min….. these Disney vloggers I follow put a one line posting or a one line question ( I presume to create engagement)
Then they follow the one line with about 15 lines of hashtags…. Is this hoping the companies etc they include will make contact and work with them? Sorry if stupid question not up with how this all works!
They also tag every Orlando/Florida/Disney related company known to man in all their photos, even if the link is tenuous. The desperation to be noticed and validated is an alien concept to me. People don’t post for their own enjoyment anymore. Sad really.

I cannot see the appeal of the Rosen Inn, i appreciate its 'cheaper' but it looks so dated and dark and its not actually that much cheaper than other options
Controversially, we’ve only ever stayed in Rosen Inns (there’s several and we’ve stayed in a few). If you get them on a good deal, they offer great value for money. They’re always spotless, the staff are great, the parking is free. We haven’t stayed in the one at LBV though as we aren’t mad on spending every day in the parks.

Controversially, we’ve only ever stayed in Rosen Inns (there’s several and we’ve stayed in a few). If you get them on a good deal, they offer great value for money. They’re always spotless, the staff are great, the parking is free. We haven’t stayed in the one at LBV though as we aren’t mad on spending every day in the parks.
I’ve never heard anything bad about them so I’m sure they are good, must have been our dates but for not much more getting the early access was a massive bonus!

Reactions: 1
I have no problem with people staying at them at all, but it seems to be the "in" thing to do with a lot more of the vloggers. The amount of vlogs I have seen recently with people staying there I couldn't count! I just would love to see more of them staying at different places.

In other news I started to watch Nathan Staker's new vlog and I'm not sure if it has ever been confirmed before but pretty damn sure him and Zoe are a couple after watching half of the vlog.

• Sick
I’ve watched all Danny & Jamie‘s Disney vlogs now.

I think Jamie is a decent fun loving guy who’s trying to make the most of his holiday. His knowledge is very good considering this is his first time there.

I didn’t mind Danny in the first two vlogs but oh how that’s changed. He really isn’t very pleasant to Jamie, he tries to make him look stupid for enjoying himself. When truly Danny is the one who looks stupid and also quite creepy. I’m still cringing at him meeting Belle 👀

As the holiday goes on Jamie is off doing things on his own while Danny festers in the room with his phone glued to his hand. He’s going to need his phone surgically removed from his hand soon. Watching him is such a snooze fest, Jamie may as well be on holiday in his own.

Reactions: 7
Just tried to watch Get Binky again but Del is just too annoying. We all get excited to go on holiday but he is worse than a 4 year old who’s just demolished 10 bags of haribo! He just winds me up too much. Definitely a child in a mans body. He’s also too sickly sweet. Always calling Jen gorgeous, beautiful princess, hot lover etc. Just cringe and their little kisses in the car at the airport 🤢 We’ve also all probably put a bit of timber on over the last couple of years but they both look double the size. Jen looks like she’s inflated herself. Couldn’t believe it was the same person. Her face looks really puffed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I think Jamie is a decent fun loving guy who’s trying to make the most of his holiday. His knowledge is very good considering this is his first time there.

I didn’t mind Danny in the first two vlogs but oh how that’s changed. He really isn’t very pleasant to Jamie, he tries to make him look stupid for enjoying himself. When truly Danny is the one who looks stupid and also quite creepy. I’m still cringing at him meeting Belle 👀

As the holiday goes on Jamie is off doing things on his own while Danny festers in the room with his phone glued to his hand. He’s going to need his phone surgically removed from his hand soon. Watching him is such a snooze fest, Jamie may as well be on holiday in his own.
Yep feel the same now, such a shame as I really liked them to start with but Danny really started to annoy me by the end.

Yep feel the same now, such a shame as I really liked them to start with but Danny really started to annoy me by the end.
I agree, I get really annoyed when I see someone trying to kill someone else’s joy. I know who I’d rather be on holiday with out of the two of them.

Reactions: 5

I have to agree about the phone, he’s constantly on it what is he possibly doing? Must be so draining for someone to be on their phone the whole time when you’re trying to have fun.

Reactions: 4
Just tried to watch Get Binky again but Del is just too annoying. We all get excited to go on holiday but he is worse than a 4 year old who’s just demolished 10 bags of haribo! He just winds me up too much. Definitely a child in a mans body. He’s also too sickly sweet. Always calling Jen gorgeous, beautiful princess, hot lover etc. Just cringe and their little kisses in the car at the airport 🤢 We’ve also all probably put a bit of timber on over the last couple of years but they both look double the size. Jen looks like she’s inflated herself. Couldn’t believe it was the same person. Her face looks really puffed up.
I feel you.
I have them blocked on every platform because their faces alone are triggering for me.

• Haha
I can’t bare them, they make me cringe so bad and I find them completely disingenuous. A prime example of people who are making ‘content’ purely to see what freebies they can get out of it. I’m not gonna comment on someones physical appearance as I don’t think that’s relevant but they are super annoying.

Reactions: 2

Completely agree, I don't particularly like Jamie as a vlogger either but Danny dropped in my estimation pretty quickly after the first two vlogs. I'll finish their series out but will then unsubscribe

Completely agree, I don't particularly like Jamie as a vlogger either but Danny dropped in my estimation pretty quickly after the first two vlogs. I'll finish their series out but will then unsubscribe
I don’t imagine Danny and Jamie will be back in Florida together again. Maybe Jamie on his own or with someone who’s more into Disney.

Maybe he’ll be more interested in parks with bigger coasters etc but I still don’t like his character after watching the last couple of vlogs.

Notice on their latest one Jamie and Danny have super likes activated

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.