Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the slight mistake of watching El's "pack with me video" just because that made me see her in a different light before watching the vlogs. She packed 2 pink, 2 white, 2 black and 2 green pairs of shorts and I was like "oh girl no 1 pair of each colour pleeeeeease!" Just when I thought she was done, she said that was daytime wear and proceeded to pack the same amount of clothes for night time, she seemed to be taking 5/6 pairs of shoes, matching bags and 6 swimming costumes and I don't know how much of that she took in the end but I was shocked at the end of the video when she managed to somehow get it all in. I don't think they were planning on washing but still the sheer amount she was taking. Fashion and looking good is clearly very important to both of them, and I know that shouldn't matter if they're nice and good vloggers but because my packing approach is rather different I find them a tad less relatable now but I'll try to continue watching and enjoy the videos without thinking about it.
I loved that it for her that she was taking that much and if her luggage allowance allows it why not 🤷🏻‍♀️, if I remember correctly it was one outfit per day and one per night, maybe a couple spares 🤔 the only thing I felt was a touch of jealousy that my clothes are twice the size of hers so I wouldn't be able to fit that much in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I loved that it for her that she was taking that much and if her luggage allowance allows it why not 🤷🏻‍♀️, if I remember correctly it was one outfit per day and one per night, maybe a couple spares 🤔 the only thing I felt was a touch of jealousy that my clothes are twice the size of hers so I wouldn't be able to fit that much in 🤣
Yes, she is tiny! I'm an oldie so well out of touch with the youngsters but is it the thing now to buy a complete new wardrobe several times a year? Pre Disney her vlogs seemed to consist of huge hauls swiftly followed by decluttering vlogs, in a seemingly endless cycle. She often declutters stuff she's never even worn, still with the label on it. Seems very wasteful. Do people just not wear the same clothes until they wear out anymore?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just come across Tom on tiktok, all im going to say is VERY cringey 😬

• Haha
Yes, she is tiny! I'm an oldie so well out of touch with the youngsters but is it the thing now to buy a complete new wardrobe several times a year? Pre Disney her vlogs seemed to consist of huge hauls swiftly followed by decluttering vlogs, in a seemingly endless cycle. She often declutters stuff she's never even worn, still with the label on it. Seems very wasteful. Do people just not wear the same clothes until they wear out anymore?
Not a clue lol, I'm way over the hill now! I think someone mentioned fash fashion so I reckon it's a new shopping spree for most youngsters every time they go on holiday, I'm new to Tom and El and only watched three or four of their vlogs, no doubt I'll find them a bit too much soon ( not due to being envious of their youth ... honest 🤭)

Not a clue lol, I'm way over the hill now! I think someone mentioned fash fashion so I reckon it's a new shopping spree for most youngsters every time they go on holiday, I'm new to Tom and El and only watched three or four of their vlogs, no doubt I'll find them a bit too much soon ( not due to being envious of their youth ... honest 🤭)
I get buying stuff to go on holiday, particularly as people may not have been abroad for a couple of years, but her spending looks completely ridiculous to me, all year round. But as I say, maybe this is what fast fashion is all about. I just wear my trusty short leggings and tops I've been wearing to the parks for years. But then as I say I am a dinosaur.

Unfortunately yes, it’s a thing with young people. Fast, cheap fashion from the likes of primark & (online platform) Shein have sadly become very popular. Huge amounts of clothes ending in landfill because they’re badly made and can’t be charity shopped, terrible factory conditions for the people making the clothes etc etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I get buying stuff to go on holiday, particularly as people may not have been abroad for a couple of years, but her spending looks completely ridiculous to me, all year round. But as I say, maybe this is what fast fashion is all about. I just wear my trusty short leggings and tops I've been wearing to the parks for years. But then as I say I am a dinosaur.
I did think towling shorts would be too hot, they wouldn't be my first choice

Tom and El… awful. I come from the same area and I know that accent because I can speak that accent very easily. But I can also reign it in for the purposes of work, or social interactions where having that very specific regional accent isn’t appropriate. They’re on a worldwide platform doing a subject that appeals to people in the US and they’re making no attempt to just moderate it a bit. It’s like if I dialled into an important meeting at work with international stakeholders or clients and started talking in my regional accent, it would be inappropriate and unprofessional.
Also, her underbite is real. Without all the hair, make up and outfits…. Well. No.. He’s cute though! 😌

Tom and El… awful. I come from the same area and I know that accent because I can speak that accent very easily. But I can also reign it in for the purposes of work, or social interactions where having that very specific regional accent isn’t appropriate. They’re on a worldwide platform doing a subject that appeals to people in the US and they’re making no attempt to just moderate it a bit. It’s like if I dialled into an important meeting at work with international stakeholders or clients and started talking in my regional accent, it would be inappropriate and unprofessional.
Also, her underbite is real. Without all the hair, make up and outfits…. Well. No.. He’s cute though! 😌
Got to disagree, the hate on regional accents is classist, discriminatory and very old hat. No one should need to moderate how they speak for the benefit of others. An accent says nothing about someone professionalism, I’m sorry you’ve been conditioned to think it does in your line of work.

But I mean, you’re here trashing on someone’s underbite, so that says a lot about you.

Reactions: 18
Got to disagree, the hate on regional accents is classist, discriminatory and very old hat. No one should need to moderate how they speak for the benefit of others. An accent says nothing about someone professionalism, I’m sorry you’ve been conditioned to think it does in your line of work.

But I mean, you’re here trashing on someone’s underbite, so that says a lot about you.
It’s not conditioned, it’s just business. Happy to agree to differ though! 🙂

I’ve just come across Tom on tiktok, all im going to say is VERY cringey 😬
Just looked it up, I find so much of tiktok cringey. He has a lot of followers, I suspect a lot of gay guys. I didn't find him more cringe than most other people but he needs to commit more with the lip syncing and performing as its not synced at all

Ok just watched the Danny and Jamie Disney Springs vlog...oh dear, oh dear. Now let's make one thing clear I have no problem with people having a good night out when on holiday (actually I find it weird how many of these youngsters don't touch a drop of alcohol) but guys don't put it in the vlog!

Drunk people are only really funny when you're drunk as well.

Ok just watched the Danny and Jamie Disney Springs vlog...oh dear, oh dear. Now let's make one thing clear I have no problem with people having a good night out when on holiday (actually I find it weird how many of these youngsters don't touch a drop of alcohol) but guys don't put it in the vlog!

Drunk people are only really funny when you're drunk as well.
As someone who doesn't drink I always find it weird that people find it weird someone dares not to like/drink alcohol 🤣🤣

Yeah it wasn't even like it was funny drunk, it was just them chatting tit for ages after having done nothing all day in the voog anyway lol

As someone who doesn't drink I always find it weird that people find it weird someone dares not to like/drink alcohol 🤣🤣

Yeah it wasn't even like it was funny drunk, it was just them chatting tit for ages after having done nothing all day in the voog anyway lol
My wife doesn't drink and I don't really much anymore but I still find it odd how many 18-30 year old's don't drink. 🤣

Fair play though you will all last longer than me after what I put my body through in the 90's!

Reactions: 1
My wife doesn't drink and I don't really much anymore but I still find it odd how many 18-30 year old's don't drink. 🤣

Fair play though you will all last longer than me after what I put my body through in the 90's!
I think health and fitness is a much bigger thing these days due to social media. It's more trendy to look after yourself. I know quite a few young people who, although they drink, binge drinking culture isn't so much a thing.

That said, the cynic in me says they know what sells (wholesome family friendly disney image) so if they do drink it's very minimal or not shown at all.

Tom and El - I gave them a go and found them annoying. Going on and on about how they spotted a wedding going on at GF but won’t vlog them ‘out of respect’ and ‘privacy’ but then kept going on about it. Just move on and vlog something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think health and fitness is a much bigger thing these days due to social media. It's more trendy to look after yourself. I know quite a few young people who, although they drink, binge drinking culture isn't so much a thing.

That said, the cynic in me says they know what sells (wholesome family friendly disney image) so if they do drink it's very minimal or not shown at all.
To quote Shappi Khorsandi, in the 90's self care was taking a Beroccca. 🤣

Ahhh good times!!!

• Haha
I can't get past El's over-use of "anyways". Could be a drinking game, take a shot every time she says it.

They do that thing where they don't really have conversations, they're just waiting for their turn to speak (on camera, at least).

Agree about the fast fashion thing, but it is the "done" thing now for the youths. Personally, I'd rather have a few decent clothes than masses and masses of shein tat 🤷‍♀️ it's her money though!

I can't get past El's over-use of "anyways". Could be a drinking game, take a shot every time she says it.

They do that thing where they don't really have conversations, they're just waiting for their turn to speak (on camera, at least).

Agree about the fast fashion thing, but it is the "done" thing now for the youths. Personally, I'd rather have a few decent clothes than masses and masses of shein tat 🤷‍♀️ it's her money though!
I didn’t mind their first couple of vlogs, liked their energy to do as much as possible very different to Disney in detail etc but last couple of found them annoying. I prefer him but she desperate to be a vlogger I think. All the vloggers tag onto a word or saying think the worst is dalimore and ‘honestly guys’ he’s been popping up again on fb Disney dvc pages today begging for followers
Have to agree above with Danny and Jamie so annoying and the drunk vlog was dire, don’t edit it in. Perhaps they were thinking it was a different side to Disney.! Jamie does have amazing eyes though 😜

Every travel day vlog that starts at Heathrow I‘m creasing up when they are filming outside the big Virgin Atlantic sign, now knowing that it’s miles away from their check in is making my day 🤣

I have noticed there is a new trend to stay at the Rosen Inn as well.

Why are these vloggers such sheep?

As soon as staying on site becomes too much money they all start staying at the same hotel. There are thousands of hotels in the area but all of them end up at the hotel that Jade Billington used to use!

Get some creativity for god‘s sake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.