Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like my post hit a nerve with Orlando Wylies, especially Sarah. She’s deleted her twitter account and started a new one 🤣

They also went to great lengths to share a pride supporting post on insta despite their very obvious transphobic tweets in the past. Maybe someone needs to explain that Pride isn’t just for supporting her insta fake gay BFF, rather those who are still being persecuted daily for just being who they are.

I also noticed her sharing other people’s stories who were in support of her at the time of the original post on here. Including rent-a-friend Liam (disneythroughalens) who suddenly appears to be everyone’s BFF. Apparently they aren’t homophobic because he’s friends with them. Bit like the ‘I’m not racist because I’ve got black friends’ defense. Clearly either no concept of microagressions or just desperate to be liked.

Sad thing is, not a single person who defended her vile behaviour is actually a real friend. They know her Orlando Wylies disney persona. So their proclamations mean absolutely sweet FA.
Like I’ve said before, each to their own but I just hate fake people. Funny how she was so confident in who she was privately that she deleted her entire Twitter account.
They're a pair of nobodies.
Sincerity always wins x

Reactions: 1
There is a vlogger that used to a lot of Plus Size, fitting on rides content. "Pammie Plus Parks" she hasn't really posted since Covid hit - but there is a ton of information on her youtube page.
I hear she moved to the Pacific North West so no more theme park content from her. She was great and very helpful on a lot of stuff and she didn't fit on any of the problematic Universal rides and was aware she wouldn't and went along to try it anyway. Kudos to her.

Just an appreciation post of Tommy from Tommy and El

I tried watching them but their all-over-the-place filming style had me feeling nauseous!

And am I the only one who is instantly put off by anyone who has more than one or two hashtags at the end of a post?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know if Will and Lelly have vlogged any Universal trips? I've had a quick look but nothing obvious (though I'm terrible finding stuff on YouTube).

Just want to know if they fit on the Harry Potter rides as I am a larger person too and if they fit, I will
Check out Kool K’s Adventures, he does vlogs with both male and female plus size riders trying the different ride seats. Very good information, I had no idea some of the rides have different size seats.

I tried watching them but their all-over-the-place filming style had me feeling nauseous!

And am I the only one who is instantly put off by anyone who has more than one or two hashtags at the end of a post?!
Oh interesting as I thought their filming style is one of the best, better than the big ones like Adam Hattan etc too.

Hashtags don't bother me much tbh

Oh interesting as I thought their filming style is one of the best, better than the big ones like Adam Hattan etc too.

Hashtags don't bother me much tbh
Their filming isn’t too bad, but when they’re in the line for one ride, then show a different one without a gap, it’s a bit confusing! 😅

Their filming isn’t too bad, but when they’re in the line for one ride, then show a different one without a gap, it’s a bit confusing! 😅
Ah gotcha...yeah I see that. Tbh it's just so nice to find a vlogger I can stand (even if her voice grates a bit) I can forgive that haha. But yeah the story telling of the day can get a bit stop start

Thanks just trying them. Her accent is a little grating so will see how it goes but yeah they seem a lovely couple, decent camera work and informative. He is also quite hot so bonus 🤣
Trying to watch them now and I can’t take my eyes of her eyebrows 😂 also agree with her voice. I was enjoying their travel day vlog but had to turn it off as her voice goes right through me 🫠

Trying to watch them now and I can’t take my eyes of her eyebrows 😂 also agree with her voice. I was enjoying their travel day vlog but had to turn it off as her voice goes right through me 🫠
I either had got used to it or she calmed down but the first proper day of trip onwards I didn't find too bad. She talks too fast too much doesn't help.

Been watching some Mark and Gem. Just stumbled across some of their home vlogs. Their house is an absolute tip. Absolute state of the place. Not just completely cluttered (it looks like they are hoarders) but the carpets don't look like they've had a hoover run across them for months. Without stereotyping they look a complete pair of slobs, especially Gem (always just laying down). She doesn't seem to take any pride in her appearance so if she cant be arsed with that I guess that's why they live in a pig sty. He's the same. Always looks a mess. All they do is eat a ton of food and drink copious amounts of pints. They don't look like they look after themselves in the slightest. Like a heart attack waiting to happen unfortunately.

Been watching some Mark and Gem. Just stumbled across some of their home vlogs. Their house is an absolute tip. Absolute state of the place. Not just completely cluttered (it looks like they are hoarders) but the carpets don't look like they've had a hoover run across them for months. Without stereotyping they look a complete pair of slobs, especially Gem (always just laying down). She doesn't seem to take any pride in her appearance so if she cant be arsed with that I guess that's why they live in a pig sty. He's the same. Always looks a mess. All they do is eat a ton of food and drink copious amounts of pints. They don't look like they look after themselves in the slightest. Like a heart attack waiting to happen unfortunately.
I always think that whenever we watch them - they look like they really smell. We were in Florida at the same time as them and saw them acting like they were the greatest vloggers in the world

I stopped following her but just looked and wow yeah. She's also going more and more influencer and now she is blonde. She's merging into Amy hart

I'm a broken record with this but...

Does Danny Dalimore realise how out of touch he is? He's bleating on (again) in Facebook groups about how busy it is, but it doesn't matter, sit back, take your time, enjoy the moment. Ask him for any advice xoxo

So many people go to Disney for once in lifetime holidays. The option to sit back, take your time and enjoy the moment isn't really an option (or good advice?) If you're going on a 2 week holiday you've potentially saved years for.

These wannabee Disney know-it-all yet know nothing Influenzas are grinding my gears at the moment.

Reactions: 20
I'm a broken record with this but...

Does Danny Dalimore realise how out of touch he is? He's bleating on (again) in Facebook groups about how busy it is, but it doesn't matter, sit back, take your time, enjoy the moment. Ask him for any advice xoxo

So many people go to Disney for once in lifetime holidays. The option to sit back, take your time and enjoy the moment isn't really an option (or good advice?) If you're going on a 2 week holiday you've potentially saved years for.

These wannabee Disney know-it-all yet know nothing Influenzas are grinding my gears at the moment.
I liked him at first but now he really pisses me off! When he gets his own thread I can spend hours hate-bashing him 🤣🤣 he is so out of touch with reality. That whole thing about doing Disney on a budget was hogshit.

Reactions: 7
I liked him at first but now he really pisses me off! When he gets his own thread I can spend hours hate-bashing him 🤣🤣 he is so out of touch with reality. That whole thing about doing Disney on a budget was hogshit.
I agree with you!
I watch him for the comedic value but the frequency of his trips is beyond relatable and doing 'themes' each trip then changing the rules to suit your surroundings and desires is ludicrous

Also the fact that he's 'mates' with Awwww Lisa and that hideous Watsons do Disney lady shows what he really is like!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.