Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a shame that she’s chosen not to just own it. She’s obviously confident enough to flash her fanny on the internet so why bother trying to pull her knickers back up now? I don’t understand why she’s only just seemed to realise that people can easily find this stuff.
Doxxing sex workers is never ok. Her real name and location and lots of other details she revealed in her other public life (Disney vlogging) is now available to clients/ fans/ whatever who know her through Only Fans. I can imagine she is feeling very vulnerable right now, no wonder she has closed her accounts.

I know it’s a hazard of the business and I think she has been very naive to think it wouldn’t all come out at some point but I hope she is alright today.

Reactions: 12
Doxxing sex workers is never ok. Her real name and location and lots of other details she revealed in her other public life (Disney vlogging) is now available to clients/ fans/ whatever who know her through Only Fans. I can imagine she is feeling very vulnerable right now, no wonder she has closed her accounts.

I know it’s a hazard of the business and I think she has been very naive to think it wouldn’t all come out at some point but I hope she is alright today.
I normally don’t comment or react but found this really hard to watch unfold. She chose a fake name for a reason as there is such a huge danger in the sex workers community with fans having access to private information and this how now put her in a super vulnerable position. I’m not surprised she has deactivated.
Plus it seems like a horrendous witch hunt to get Neko’s attention to the fact she is a sex worker as well as a Disney influencer… honestly, this was really poor taste and cruel.

Reactions: 15
I have just discovered L&S Adventures and was really enjoying their energy at first, found them super engaging - but I was just watching the second vlog of their recent Orlando series and I am pretty sure there was some casual racism from one of their friends at the 8 minute 25 mark...?

It looks like the guy on the right is squinting because of the sun then says something like "she's calling me Asian" then squints his eyes and makes a silly noise.

Someone, please tell me I am not imagining it? I've rewatched it a few times because I don't want to be calling someone out if I've misinterpreted but I can't see what else he could be saying/doing? It has had 13,000 views and no one seems to have called it out in the comments so I'm questioning whether I am getting this completely wrong somehow??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well, I was coming to talk about The Heathers but 😳 at the OF stuff!

Anyway, The Heathers - I don’t dislike them really I have to be honest. However, they are so bloody tight I am intrigued to see how things work out at Disney for them. I understand doing Disney on a budget, I get that but the scowls this girl pulls when faced with spending any money seems a little much.
I do like the whole disability focus and showing how that will work but finding the penny pinching a little cringy 😖

I have just discovered L&S Adventures and was really enjoying their energy at first, found them super engaging - but I was just watching the second vlog of their recent Orlando series and I am pretty sure there was some casual racism from one of their friends at the 8 minute 25 mark...?

It looks like the guy on the right is squinting because of the sun then says something like "she's calling me Asian" then squints his eyes and makes a silly noise.

Someone, please tell me I am not imagining it? I've rewatched it a few times because I don't want to be calling someone out if I've misinterpreted but I can't see what else he could be saying/doing? It has had 13,000 views and no one seems to have called it out in the comments so I'm questioning whether I am getting this completely wrong somehow??
I just watched it, and I think you’re right. But I am not a hundred percent sure. I had to rewind it three times to even catch the moment you mentioned, but had you not posted what he said, I don’t think I would have picked up on it, so I’m not surprised no one has commented on this 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just watched it, and I think you’re right. But I am not a hundred percent sure. I had to rewind it three times to even catch the moment you mentioned, but had you not posted what he said, I don’t think I would have picked up on it, so I’m not surprised no one has commented on this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same I didn't pick up on it first time watching because it's quite quiet, and had you not posted what was said I wouldn't have got it and just taken it as them squinting their eyes in the sun.

I disagree. She's an adult. She's made her choices. You can't pretend to be one thing to profit off certain brands, Disney indirectly as well as a whole range of aff agreements, and then behave in a public way that is entirely opposite to that persona and expect that never to emerge. She's been foolish for sure, I rather expect she's gone into it quite blindly.

Reactions: 11
I disagree. She's an adult. She's made her choices. You can't pretend to be one thing to profit off certain brands, Disney indirectly as well as a whole range of aff agreements, and then behave in a public way that is entirely opposite to that persona and expect that never to emerge. She's been foolish for sure, I rather expect she's gone into it quite blindly.
There is one thing making foolish, incompatible decisions, which she clearly has, and someone who clearly has an agenda outing her with her real and fake names.

Reactions: 4
There is one thing making foolish, incompatible decisions, which she clearly has, and someone who clearly has an agenda outing her with her real and fake names.
But don't you think it would have emerged eventually one way or another? Nothing you do online is anonymous.

Reactions: 7
But don't you think it would have emerged eventually one way or another? Nothing you do online is anonymous.
Yes, you’re right. It is common sense that online sex work is not compatible with trying to make money out of being a Disney vlogger. I don’t think that’s the issue here though.

That she has deleted her twitter and OF accounts that had large, presumably lucrative followings and that obviously shows she is very rattled and maybe concerned for her own safety. Someone has connected her OF online persona with another that undoubtedly gives a lot more real world details, and that must be a scary thing.

Yes, you’re right. It is common sense that online sex work is not compatible with trying to make money out of being a Disney vlogger. I don’t think that’s the issue here though.

That she has deleted her twitter and OF accounts that had large, presumably lucrative followings and that obviously shows she is very rattled and maybe concerned for her own safety. Someone has connected her OF online persona with another that undoubtedly gives a lot more real world details, and that must be a scary thing.
But that's what I mean, eventually someone would have joined the dots between her two personas. It was just a matter of time. Surely she must have realised the situation was a ticking time bomb?

Reactions: 7
But that's what I mean, eventually someone would have joined the dots between her two personas. It was just a matter of time. Surely she must have realised the situation was a ticking time bomb?
She doesn’t sound like the brightest person so I don’t know. I just don’t think she deserved to be exposed in that way.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t sound like the brightest person so I don’t know. I just don’t think she deserved to be exposed in that way.
I don’t know if it’s because she always looks under duress in their vlogs, but it did cross my mind that it was all his idea and not hers.

Reactions: 5
I suspect given their jobs, under lockdown they possibly fell on hard times. They won’t have been the first to turn to OF during this time and I would imagine the income was very hard to stop doing after returning to some form of normality.

This would make sense when they have been found out that they immediately stop. They probably aren’t proud but money is always an alluring thing that make people do things they aren’t proud of!

Back in vlog news, I have just watched Theme Park Bazza meticulously open a box with a stanley knife. FML.

• Haha
I don’t think this can be called doxxinf tbh, it’s a weird one. You can’t pursue two very public types of persona and expect one to stay anonymous, even if the venn crossover is small. If she was just a regular Instagram person, with no designs on being ‘Disney insta famous’, then yes! But as it stands she wanted two slices of pie, but with none of the connection.

Reactions: 9
Someone came on here and linked her real
name to a twitter and an Only Fans account- how is that not doxxing?
Was her face on the twitter account? I literally saw one photo and clicked off as I wish I hadn't looked. If so that twitter account was public and not private so not doxxing.

Both accounts are not private though ? So no one is really revealing private information when everything is already out there for anyone to see

Someone came on here and linked her real
name to a twitter and an Only Fans account- how is that not doxxing?
the Twitter was public, with no attempt to hide identifiable information (her face on every single photo) that would easily match her personas. Had it been truly anonymous then yeah, but as it stands I don’t think the doxxing card can be played.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.