Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy isn't it?
They said it's to make up for the last 2 birthdays not being great........I mean....he was 3 and 4 so no biggy
If this is the case.. they need their heads checking... is this world 'The Kershaws World' and we all just live in it? lmao

Ultimately, The Kershaws and all of the other bozos from SND and TheLodgeIdiots are just a show off bunch.. not so much SeeShaunEats these days as they've admitted they're skint due to him not getting a pay rise in 2 years.. damn, welcome to the real world fella.

Just madness :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
If this is the case.. they need their heads checking... is this world 'The Kershaws World' and we all just live in it? lmao

Ultimately, The Kershaws and all of the other bozos from SND and TheLodgeIdiots are just a show off bunch.. not so much SeeShaunEats these days as they've admitted they're skint due to him not getting a pay rise in 2 years.. damn, welcome to the real world fella.

Just madness :ROFLMAO:
Who'd have thought spending money time and time again on overpriced shite would leave them in a financial mess. Maybe he could calm down the eating out! I've never seen a man eat so much so often.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching Sam4GOd and I like her- I fear it’s mostly to do with all of her food reviews and the fact that I’m a greedy bugger 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching Sam4GOd and I like her- I fear it’s mostly to do with all of her food reviews and the fact that I’m a greedy bugger 🐽
I enjoy Sams vlogs too, and her new style of specified content rather than day to day in the parks is great

She always replies to comments I leave on her vlogs

Reactions: 3
I enjoy Sams vlogs too, and her new style of specified content rather than day to day in the parks is great

She always replies to comments I leave on her vlogs
I agree, her new vlogs are excellent, really useful and informative. That one she did about the Adagio apartment was great. I've been considering staying there, like she says it looks OK in the photos and I'm happy staying in basic accommodation. But her review made me realise as a solo female traveller I wouldn't feel safe there. That lock on the door looked dodgy as and I didn't like that there was no chain or any way to lock more securely once inside the room. That's the sort of thing that a vlog is invaluable for.

Reactions: 7
Who'd have thought spending money time and time again on overpriced shite would leave them in a financial mess. Maybe he could calm down the eating out! I've never seen a man eat so much so often.
Wow really I am not surprised. I watched a few of his vlogs last year but gave up because they bored me but I was shocked they seemed to be doing days out every weekend, I thought they were loaded!

Just watched L and S Adventures Travel day, they seem ok so far. He's clearly the extrovert vlogger he's very high energy (almost wonder if he has ADHD?) Where as she's much calmer but joins in too. He really reminds me of Shaun from Themeparkworldwide if he was older and had dark hair though anyone else get that? 😂

Reeves Family Adventures are off to Florida again next month......they were only there in January.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to go back to Florida, but some of these people make it seem like they're just popping to Chessington for a 2 night stay going every couple of months

Just watched L and S Adventures Travel day, they seem ok so far. He's clearly the extrovert vlogger he's very high energy (almost wonder if he has ADHD?) Where as she's much calmer but joins in too. He really reminds me of Shaun from Themeparkworldwide if he was older and had dark hair though anyone else get that? 😂
I thought that and then unsubscribed after the second vlog as they were just a typical desperate vlogger once in the parks in my opinion.

I thought that and then unsubscribed after the second vlog as they were just a typical desperate vlogger once in the parks in my opinion.
Same 😆😆
And every time she goes to speak he interrupts her and talks over her.
It was getting up my wick!

Same 😆😆
And every time she goes to speak he interrupts her and talks over her.
It was getting up my wick!
Unfortunately there’s a very fine line between entertainer and coming across as a tosser, I say unfortunately as most Disney vloggers are the latter or just plain dull! Suppose this is why they aren’t on television doing presenting!

Reeves Family Adventures are off to Florida again next month......they were only there in January.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to go back to Florida, but some of these people make it seem like they're just popping to Chessington for a 2 night stay going every couple of months
I quite like those two, not at all the twatty Insta gang, but they do seem to spend all their money on Disney. At least it is their own money and not scammed off vulnerable people via Patreon, though.

I’m guessing they have DVC points to use up.

Reactions: 1
I quite like those two, not at all the twatty Insta gang, but they do seem to spend all their money on Disney. At least it is their own money and not scammed off vulnerable people via Patreon, though.

I’m guessing they have DVC points to use up.
That's true, I had forgotten they have DVC

They are ok to watch but wish they wouldn't talk over each other. Plus there were tattlers on the same staycation cruise as them and they said they were horrendous people

That's true, I had forgotten they have DVC

They are ok to watch but wish they wouldn't talk over each other. Plus there were tattlers on the same staycation cruise as them and they said they were horrendous people
I’m quite surprised by that as they seem so accommodating and generally nice, if not a little dull. Just goes to show you only see what people want to show you.

I stopped watching their latest WDW vlogs as they were quite boring and not enough to hate-watch, though I will see them with new eyes now.

I enjoyed this vlog, they actually have personality compared to some other vloggers

That's true, I had
They were extremely loud and brash, and wanted everyone walking past to know who they were and check out their channel. Spent a lot of time comparing themselves to Adam Hatten (“we do the same sort of thing but we’ve not got as many followers as he has yet”). One person stood talking to them, and then every person nearby was told how they had just been stopped by them. Even people who just happened to be walking past because they were in the adults only section were told how they don’t know each other, it’s just because they’re popular YouTubers.

Did anyone else see or enter the recent giveaway that Charlotteinwonderland was hosting? It was for an $800 Disney giftcard. I entered but didn’t see who won and it seems to have been removed from her page.

• Wow
Another vlog of Mrs Bazza’s back as she marches round shops and resorts, absolutely fascinating. I know parks require you to be on your phone a fair bit but does she ever put her phone away?

Also, did Buzza herself drive back home from Saratoga Springs after all that booze? If they did take an Uber, why didn’t they mention it on the vlog? They showed a bread roll being buttered, surely they would have mentioned waiting for liftshare?

Is there any decent, knowledge vloggers that have done trips to Disneyland and Disneys California Adventure?

Ones that you'd reccomend to learn more about the parks etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.