Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I searched for travel day vlogs with Air Lingus, as I am considering flying with them for the first time later this year, and came across Anni Stores’ channel for the first time and I DESPIIIIIISE them 😅
not even one minute in and the lady is desperately trying to squeeze out tears. They have three weeks worth of vlogs coming up and I already want to push them in into a lake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OH. MY. GOD. Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit my last post, but I couldn’t. I found another channel and they’re even WORSE: The Hackett Family.

Their travel day started off rather sweet, surprising their kids, who had no idea they were going to Florida. The older child got on my nerves after two minutes, hogging the camera, doing her Instagram poses and freaking cartwheels all over the place. But that’s pretty on brand for me, I just need to stay away from family vlogs 😁

But then they mention it’s the final boarding call for their flight, and they’re “a little worried about the long walk” to their gate. So, do they get a move on and hurry to get there? NOOOOO. They are dawdling and messing about, and basically CRAWL to the gate and end up being last to board. Sorry, people like that piss me off so badly. They’re an airline employee’s worst nightmare. This is how an airplane misses their slot and an entire flight gets messed up.

Anyway, I am liking the look of Aer Lingus.

Reactions: 11
I tried to watch Anni Stores cruise vlogs last Summer and I totally get what you mean. 3 minutes in, they’re in a hotel room in Liverpool and I’m wondering if the Mersey could just have a tsunami moment. I can’t even say there was something specific, just everything they did and said didn’t encourage me to watch. I’d rather have a root canal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OH. MY. GOD. Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit my last post, but I couldn’t. I found another channel and they’re even WORSE: The Hackett Family.

Their travel day started off rather sweet, surprising their kids, who had no idea they were going to Florida. The older child got on my nerves after two minutes, hogging the camera, doing her Instagram poses and freaking cartwheels all over the place. But that’s pretty on brand for me, I just need to stay away from family vlogs 😁

But then they mention it’s the final boarding call for their flight, and they’re “a little worried about the long walk” to their gate. So, do they get a move on and hurry to get there? NOOOOO. They are dawdling and messing about, and basically CRAWL to the gate and end up being last to board. Sorry, people like that piss me off so badly. They’re an airline employee’s worst nightmare. This is how an airplane misses their slot and an entire flight gets messed up.

Do not watch Sophie and Dave's vlogs either then. Late for absolutely everything and the worst of it is when they're sitting moaning that the plane is late for take off, apparently blissfully unaware that it's their tardiness that meant their plane missed its take off slot. Absolute muppets the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do not watch Sophie and Dave's vlogs either then. Late for absolutely everything and the worst of it is when they're sitting moaning that the plane is late for take off, apparently blissfully unaware that it's their tardiness that meant their plane missed its take off slot. Absolute muppets the lot of them.
Shocking behavior. The airline should absolutely be allowed to charge people like this, if there is proof- e.g. a VLOG- that they caused a delay by being careless, selfish, entitled muppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shocking behavior. The airline should absolutely be allowed to charge people like this, if there is proof- e.g. a VLOG- that they caused a delay by being careless, selfish, entitled muppets.
It's the complete disregard for others and the inconvenience caused that annoys me. Fair enough if it's an unavoidable delay but these two are late for EVERYTHING. It's just one of the many reasons neither of them can hold down a job. I live for the day when an airline turns them away for being too late to check in.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's the complete disregard for others and the inconvenience caused that annoys me. Fair enough if it's an unavoidable delay but these two are late for EVERYTHING. It's just one of the many reasons neither of them can hold down a job. I live for the day when an airline turns them away for being too late to check in.
yeah, I hear you. It rarely happens, however, because that would mean having to get their luggage out of the hold, which is likely to cause a further delay, so most airlines just grind their teeth and let dawdlers get on anyway. Chances that they’ll be served sneeze-muffins, though, are exceptionally high 😁

• Haha

We flew with Aer Lingus a few years ago and I'm afraid I wasn't very impressed. On the way out at Dublin there was a delay, not that anyone said anything or anything on the departure boards or wasn't anyone on the desk to let anyone know there was a delay, it was chaos.

Trying to check in at Heathrow before Dublin my check in wont work. Went to the desk where they told me there must be a problem with my ESTA until I brought up the live site that was saying approved. They then said it was because I hadn't put an address in as to where we were staying, the fact I did both my wife's and my ESTAs together (hers was fine) and again live website had the details listed, it was just excuses. They finally let me check in, I rushed through immigration as I was convinced their was a problem all the way to Dublin.
They also insist on a day flight that everyone closes the blinds 🤷‍♂️ , I like to look out of the window when clear and over land.
They had no blankets available and it was bloody freezing on the plane.

On the way back I nearly got arrested at the airport as we had paid for preferred boarding but they didn't bother calling anyone for that and so I pushed my way to the front and refused to move until they gave me what I paid for.

The planes are OK but the entertainment was limited.

At the end of the day it's essentially a bus but could do without all the extra stress! It would have to be a very good price for me to consider them again.

We flew with Aer Lingus a few years ago and I'm afraid I wasn't very impressed. On the way out at Dublin there was a delay, not that anyone said anything or anything on the departure boards or wasn't anyone on the desk to let anyone know there was a delay, it was chaos.

Trying to check in at Heathrow before Dublin my check in wont work. Went to the desk where they told me there must be a problem with my ESTA until I brought up the live site that was saying approved. They then said it was because I hadn't put an address in as to where we were staying, the fact I did both my wife's and my ESTAs together (hers was fine) and again live website had the details listed, it was just excuses. They finally let me check in, I rushed through immigration as I was convinced their was a problem all the way to Dublin.
They also insist on a day flight that everyone closes the blinds 🤷‍♂️ , I like to look out of the window when clear and over land.
They had no blankets available and it was bloody freezing on the plane.

On the way back I nearly got arrested at the airport as we had paid for preferred boarding but they didn't bother calling anyone for that and so I pushed my way to the front and refused to move until they gave me what I paid for.

The planes are OK but the entertainment was limited.

At the end of the day it's essentially a bus but could do without all the extra stress! It would have to be a very good price for me to consider them again.
ahh, ok, thanks for the input. I was considering it, because I am pulling up some great prices at the moment. Also, I found the pre-clearance option in Dublin very tempting, as my last couple of experiences with immigration at MCO were horrific.

I tend not to bother with on-board entertainment, as I prefer to just use my laptop, and I also bring my own pillow and blanket. Sounds like a drag, though.
Sorry you had a bad experience.

Genuine question. Does Disney work with influencers as in sending and paying them to go to the parks or is ot travel agencies and third parties that offer? I’ve only seen the latter. Intrigued as a few years ago I heard rumblings of Disney getting annoyed with influencers and potentially copyrighting videos of Disney trips that were monetised in an effort to curb it in the park as it they kept on getting complaints from other guests. I could be completely wrong.

ahh, ok, thanks for the input. I was considering it, because I am pulling up some great prices at the moment. Also, I found the pre-clearance option in Dublin very tempting, as my last couple of experiences with immigration at MCO were horrific.

I tend not to bother with on-board entertainment, as I prefer to just use my laptop, and I also bring my own pillow and blanket. Sounds like a drag, though.
Sorry you had a bad experience.
As I say at the end of the day, if the price is right then it's just a bus in the air and I'm sure when there aren't issues they are fine, just not good a dealing with problems. Always happy for letting people know my experiences as vloggers nearly always paint the world as being perfect. Dublin immigration is awesome though, was literally through in 10 mins however be warned there isn't much choice for food and shops on the other side which was very annoying when the only reason I rushed through was because of the idiots at Heathrow and I was fretting!

Genuine question. Does Disney work with influencers as in sending and paying them to go to the parks or is ot travel agencies and third parties that offer? I’ve only seen the latter. Intrigued as a few years ago I heard rumblings of Disney getting annoyed with influencers and potentially copyrighting videos of Disney trips that were monetised in an effort to curb it in the park as it they kept on getting complaints from other guests. I could be completely wrong.
Nah Disney doesn't give a damn about them either way really. There are some that they may tap into when launching something new but these are nearly all Orlando based ones.

The travel companies are more interested as they get cheap advertisement compared to doing a TV Ad and the likes. I wonder how many people now use Attraction Tickets due to them sponsoring a few vloggers and other vloggers saying how good they are when the vloggers are just hoping to be the next ones to get the freebies. Attraction Tickets are very good though saying that (/cough Universal Tickets please ATD, I will big you up more on tattle ;)) .

Last edited:
  • Haha
You'll probably be long dead before they ever get back on a plane again.

• Haha

Yep agree about that family. The eldest daughter is far far too confident and aggravating. Clearly she is a ’dance club’ girl and heavily influenced by social media as she’s constantly giving ’V’ signs and pouting and she can only be about 8. She mentions she has a TikTok account with her sister which I think at their age is totally unacceptable, irresponsible and bad parenting. Even the youngest daughter who is 2 poses in a certain way for photos. All probably due to their mum who now looks washed up but still thinks highly of herself. The dad’s high squealed voice when talking to his younger daughter does my head in but I suppose we perhaps all do that when they’re babies. Also repeats the ‘was it good girls?/was it nice girls?’ about 50,000 times per vlog.

That said at least they look like they are enjoying every moment, unlike some other YouTubers.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch The Disney Twins? They’re back in Florida after spending Xmas and ny there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Love to know what they do for a living as they seem to be away a lot… used to like them but their voices grate on me now so can’t watch

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch The Disney Twins? They’re back in Florida after spending Xmas and ny there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Love to know what they do for a living as they seem to be away a lot… used to like them but their voices grate on me now so can’t watch
I saw they were back and couldn’t believe it either!
They are singers/entertainers I believe but not sure if that's full time

• Wow
Can someone tell me how some YouTubers get express passes for Universal etc? Quite often they say a big thanks for gifting them to us.

Do they request them? As i'm sure they don't just recognise them on the gate and then say 'here you go!'

Can someone tell me how some YouTubers get express passes for Universal etc? Quite often they say a big thanks for gifting them to us.

Do they request them? As i'm sure they don't just recognise them on the gate and then say 'here you go!'
They certainly aren’t recognising them - I reckon all sorts of reasons, goodwill, kind gesture, apology for something else, birthday or celebration maybe but if you are a vlogger you sound a lot more special if you say they were ‘gifted’ to you.

They certainly aren’t recognising them - I reckon all sorts of reasons, goodwill, kind gesture, apology for something else, birthday or celebration maybe but if you are a vlogger you sound a lot more special if you say they were ‘gifted’ to you.
So they are requested by the YouTuber? If so I think that's a piss take. Basically getting a freebie cos you take a camera into the park.

I was just reflecting on all the Disney vloggers who hung up their cameras since the start of the pandemic. Who do you miss hating most? Mine would be; Jade Billington, That UK Disney Couple Paul and Cheryl, Saturday Night Discussions and The Knapps. My YouTube subscriptions make me less angry now but in some ways I miss hate watching them.
Sorry I know this is a few pages back but just catching up. I too miss all of those apart from Jade who I never watch. I don't bother with SeeShaun or Nathan but occasionally watch Kershaws although they do annoy me with how much they take their kid out of school. On their most recent Florida vlog they were at Club cool and Gaz had clearly propped his camera on a shelf at the machine and they and Themeparkbazza and his wife were there clearly taking a good 15-20 minutes filming each other taking sips and you could see people waiting standing behind them getting annoyed.

I hope Cheryl reappears but I can't find her on social media under eternallyfigmant or cherrypie, although it was clearly Paul who did all the editing and loved the attention. I'm actually really surprised Sian Knapp has reappeared.

Sorry I know this is a few pages back but just catching up. I too miss all of those apart from Jade who I never watch. I don't bother with SeeShaun or Nathan but occasionally watch Kershaws although they do annoy me with how much they take their kid out of school. On their most recent Florida vlog they were at Club cool and Gaz had clearly propped his camera on a shelf at the machine and they and Themeparkbazza and his wife were there clearly taking a good 15-20 minutes filming each other taking sips and you could see people waiting standing behind them getting annoyed.

I hope Cheryl reappears but I can't find her on social media under eternallyfigmant or cherrypie, although it was clearly Paul who did all the editing and loved the attention. I'm actually really surprised Sian Knapp has reappeared.
Paul's voice used to annoy me. Always acting the clown but never actually funny although he used to think he was. Nathan was like a little child. SeeShaun was just boring and his wife was even more miserable. Jade was always a little bit too sweet for me. People have to realise that just cos they have a camera doesn't mean they can create good content. If 95% had to audition for a TV show they would be turned away on the spot as they have nothing about them but they all have just jumped on the bandwagon thinking they are fantastic.

I've mentioned before that the only 2 vloggers I actually like are the Despicable Three and Cheers Ears. But even then little Jimmy can infuriate me with his stupid faces he pulls and Luke needs to not act up in every scene he's in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.