Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don’t understand adults who are obsessed with all things Disney …….grow up
I love going to WDW, it’s a fantastic holiday, but I couldn’t sit in a house rammed full of Disney merch for 52 weeks of the year, especially when some of them live in very modest places so they can fund their Disney habit.

Waking up with my face pressed into a Cogsworth on the beside table is not for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Parker123

I’m sorry but if you didn’t wanna be found then why are you posting naked pictures on the internet? Like social media 101 is once you post something online it’s there forever .. just own it if your gonna do it, but maybe get a boyfriend with better photography skills 🥴

They need to get a life

I have just discovered Tinker Tales and have been watching her current WDW vlogs. Did she get a DAS card on previous trips or is it a new thing now that free fastpasses are no more?

She's forever going on about how she could never have stood in this queue or that queue because of her anxiety as she's sauntering up the lightning lane. Didn't stop her from standing in that massive queue for a Figment popcorn bucket though did it 🤔🤨

• Wow
  • Angry

Nadurath

VIP Member
As the tequila hangover finally lifts, I’m left with one important question….how’d you stumble upon this nugget of information TLK? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get why some people returning "home" who are used to going so regularly may feel let down by the changes, its not the same etc But why after what we have all gone through in the last 2 years would you choose to moan and complain?!? At this point we don't need UK vloggers to give up to date park information, we got all that from US vloggers, we want to see the return of fun UK holidays. Yes cover things like technical issues with UK mobiles, talk about how everything is card only payments and how best to handle that from the UK.

But I am sorry, but as 2 well abled adults, you do not get to sit there and complain because you don't want to wait longer than 30 mins for a ride!! If you want to ride it, join the friggin queue and shut up!! This used to really annoy me with UK vloggers before COVID hit. It was the entitlement of, oh we don't need to queue for that as we will get a fastpass next time, oh we can come back and do that another trip. Well, little did they know how far that next holiday turned out to be.

And I see a very clean split between people who seem genuinely grateful to be back and those who are clinging to the past and just complaining,

Millie2023

I’ve recently been watching Despicable 3 and I’m really liking them, in terms of relatability. We’ve got a child a couple of years younger, so there’s some useful family stuff in their Vlogs too
And they don’t moan 😂 Even when they had a non-catered flight, they looked on the bright side, whereas I imagine many would have complained

Figgy411

So after all the talk about Daniel Dallimore on here, I started watching his WDW vlogs. I don’t know why I find him so entertaining, he is absolutely clueless, but so far he’s been giving me plenty of laughs.

I cringed at this exchange in the comments, though, it’s just so uncomfortable all around 😬😬😬:

0C25CFE0-A4AC-4E81-BF1B-5CB0455E8851.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

deejvillage

VIP Member
Just catching up on this thread and wanted to have my say on the DAS pass.

Having been to Disney with someone who has severe anxiety and mental health issues I wish I had known about the DAS pass as we missed out on so many rides as she couldn't handle the queues. I know that people do have hidden disabilities and the information about this is useful.

That being said I do have a problem with these vloggers flaunting the fact they are using the DAS pass and parading it like a badge of honor, telling the world that you don't even need proof as Disney can't legally ask for it. I mean I know Get Binky are planning on utilising it even before they have gone. This behavior is wrong and even if they need this service they shouldn't be shouting from the rooftops about it to essentially "influence" people to abuse this service and actually putting it at risk for the people who really need it.

Yes, inform people but do it with care and consideration about how your actions could affect those with a genuine need.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Just watched it and oh my god, what a pair!

So their table was 8:30pm and they only went to check in after watching the fireworks from the bridge at the Contemporary, so they would have been very close to being late. Then they only ordered starters and refused to give their mains order until after they’d finished their starter meaning the kitchen couldn’t start their main courses whilst they ate their starter, and had the audacity to say they waited 40 minutes for their main courses! Of course you did bellends, the kitchen couldn’t start the cooking!

I’d have told them to feck off if I was their server!

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think it’s a shame that she’s chosen not to just own it. She’s obviously confident enough to flash her fanny on the internet so why bother trying to pull her knickers back up now? I don’t understand why she’s only just seemed to realise that people can easily find this stuff.
Doxxing sex workers is never ok. Her real name and location and lots of other details she revealed in her other public life (Disney vlogging) is now available to clients/ fans/ whatever who know her through Only Fans. I can imagine she is feeling very vulnerable right now, no wonder she has closed her accounts.

I know it’s a hazard of the business and I think she has been very naive to think it wouldn’t all come out at some point but I hope she is alright today.

teamonster

Chatty Member
I think it’s a shame that she’s chosen not to just own it. She’s obviously confident enough to flash her fanny on the internet so why bother trying to pull her knickers back up now? I don’t understand why she’s only just seemed to realise that people can easily find this stuff.

allstar

We are off to WDW in May. We know things have changed and have planned accordingly. We purchased genie plus at a discount rate for UK visitors. We will be at the parks at early opening and have always done this. Will knock out a couple of the big rides and then genie plus others. I'm happy to be going back and feel very fortunate. I am sick of watching UK bloggers moan. (Not all of them). all the can't wait to be home and never take WDW for granted again didn't last long with some of them did it. Seriously am sick of the moaning. The parks have always been busy. Have a breakfast at your resort hotel and go get on attractions. But no we have to suffer we need a coffee.we need a cake or whatever. We'll the park won't wait what ya picture for the gram.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I did post screenshots with nothing risqué but they got removed. I agree, it’s public info just like posting an old racist Twitter account.. so don’t understand it but I respect tattle’s rules.

For anyone who missed it, she had 36.5k likes on onlyfans.

Anyway, wish i could give TLK a virtual award. That was an incredible find. 🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Wow

MaxZorin

Dannny Dalimore new vlog series is all about doing Disney on a Budget. so far ges flown premium cabin, first night is All Stars Movies, then he’s staying at Old Key West. Yeah right that’s not Disney on a budget.

• Haha

teamonster

Chatty Member
I do agree with that but I was just saying she has 500 subs, follows a tonne of uk disney vloggers and is on here already slagging some off. They do all know each other and more people read here than post… I bet you many have read this and will no not ever communicate with her. It’s just not a good or safe way to go about things and to find comfort in what we are saying on here. For all we know she could have multiple accounts kissing her a$$

I hope she doesn’t bump into anyone on her May trip then.
Sounds like it might be you she doesn’t want to bump into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I disagree. She's an adult. She's made her choices. You can't pretend to be one thing to profit off certain brands, Disney indirectly as well as a whole range of aff agreements, and then behave in a public way that is entirely opposite to that persona and expect that never to emerge. She's been foolish for sure, I rather expect she's gone into it quite blindly.

Reactions: 11