Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Is there any decent, knowledge vloggers that have done trips to Disneyland and Disneys California Adventure?

Ones that you'd reccomend to learn more about the parks etc.
Mr David and Mr Ian but their trip was 2019/20ish? Becca Louise went there last month, I personally like her vlogs but not sure hers could be described as informative about the parks! YouTube recommended me Tangled Up In Fun the other day and I’m sure they had just started uploading a California trip. I’ve never actually watched them before though so they could be shit.

I’m struggling to find decent vloggers that have uploaded recent trips!

Scratchy

Mr. David & Mr. Ian
Cheers Ears
So Helena & Martyn (just turn off from the giggle)
Hannah Ricketts
The Despicable Three for Universal more than Disney
Adam Hattan (He is a snake but is entertaining and informative)
aclaireytale - Seems lovely but does seem a little dim (and getting worse) and once you see the two finger point, when she remembers, you can't unsee it!
Why is Adam H a snake? Irritating yes I can see.

Maybe they don't care what others think or even want to be invited to anything. You only worry what others or Disney think about you if you want to make money. Strangely a very large group of people people are on Youtube for other reasons than to make money which some people find hard to admit.
I do agree with that but I was just saying she has 500 subs, follows a tonne of uk disney vloggers and is on here already slagging some off. They do all know each other and more people read here than post… I bet you many have read this and will no not ever communicate with her. It’s just not a good or safe way to go about things and to find comfort in what we are saying on here. For all we know she could have multiple accounts kissing her a$$

I hope she doesn’t bump into anyone on her May trip then.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I believe they are usb charged cordless ones!

I mean, who could be arsed, honestly
Also, where does she find to do it? There are no mirrors in Disneyworld bathrooms to speed everything along, iyswim. In some bathrooms, there’s one large mirror on the way out that no one stands at for long at as it is right in the exit. Disney know what they are doing. Wonder if she takes her own big mirror as well?

Grillyguy

Genuine question. Does Disney work with influencers as in sending and paying them to go to the parks or is ot travel agencies and third parties that offer? I’ve only seen the latter. Intrigued as a few years ago I heard rumblings of Disney getting annoyed with influencers and potentially copyrighting videos of Disney trips that were monetised in an effort to curb it in the park as it they kept on getting complaints from other guests. I could be completely wrong.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
The Walmart / Target sugar cookie thing always makes me laugh as they're just cookies, they're nice but nothing special about them! It would be like an American vlogger going into Sainsburys for a bag of their choc chip cookies and acting like they're some unique delicacy!
My OH rates them but they're not for me.
I like the mini "scones" they sell in similar tubs from target. Pure sugar. Pure delicious.

S. McQueen Light

Has anyone watched Wizard and Walt? They've recently gone back to WDW. Engage with them every so often on Instagram and they seem like a genuine, sweet couple, with a real love for Disney, especially him.
They are pretty good although their videos tend to be on the long side.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
not surprised :( Danny seems the type to use anyone around him to get more followers.... it started with him pretending he's Disney in Detail's biggest fan when he met her on the Disney cruise! when he saw that didn't work and Victoria didn't give his channel much attention , he decided to try other YouTubers in order to boost his profile

I guess he must think that's easier than having to post in a million Facebook groups to promote himself every day!! :ROFLMAO:

I still like Danny though..... he's a desperate YouTuber wannabe but he's SO obvious about it it's kind of funny! and hopefully his vlogs will still remain entertaining

edit to add: didn't realise Lisa and Ade are in Florida too! is every single British vlogger in Florida right now?!!
A friend who is a smaller vlogger is there too, it’s the cheapest time!

deejvillage

VIP Member
OH. MY. GOD. Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit my last post, but I couldn’t. I found another channel and they’re even WORSE: The Hackett Family.

Their travel day started off rather sweet, surprising their kids, who had no idea they were going to Florida. The older child got on my nerves after two minutes, hogging the camera, doing her Instagram poses and freaking cartwheels all over the place. But that’s pretty on brand for me, I just need to stay away from family vlogs 😁

But then they mention it’s the final boarding call for their flight, and they’re “a little worried about the long walk” to their gate. So, do they get a move on and hurry to get there? NOOOOO. They are dawdling and messing about, and basically CRAWL to the gate and end up being last to board. Sorry, people like that piss me off so badly. They’re an airline employee’s worst nightmare. This is how an airplane misses their slot and an entire flight gets messed up.

Anyway, I am liking the look of Aer Lingus.
We flew with Aer Lingus a few years ago and I'm afraid I wasn't very impressed. On the way out at Dublin there was a delay, not that anyone said anything or anything on the departure boards or wasn't anyone on the desk to let anyone know there was a delay, it was chaos.

Trying to check in at Heathrow before Dublin my check in wont work. Went to the desk where they told me there must be a problem with my ESTA until I brought up the live site that was saying approved. They then said it was because I hadn't put an address in as to where we were staying, the fact I did both my wife's and my ESTAs together (hers was fine) and again live website had the details listed, it was just excuses. They finally let me check in, I rushed through immigration as I was convinced their was a problem all the way to Dublin.
They also insist on a day flight that everyone closes the blinds 🤷‍♂️ , I like to look out of the window when clear and over land.
They had no blankets available and it was bloody freezing on the plane.

On the way back I nearly got arrested at the airport as we had paid for preferred boarding but they didn't bother calling anyone for that and so I pushed my way to the front and refused to move until they gave me what I paid for.

The planes are OK but the entertainment was limited.

At the end of the day it's essentially a bus but could do without all the extra stress! It would have to be a very good price for me to consider them again.