Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Figgy411

OH. MY. GOD. Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit my last post, but I couldn’t. I found another channel and they’re even WORSE: The Hackett Family.

Their travel day started off rather sweet, surprising their kids, who had no idea they were going to Florida. The older child got on my nerves after two minutes, hogging the camera, doing her Instagram poses and freaking cartwheels all over the place. But that’s pretty on brand for me, I just need to stay away from family vlogs 😁

But then they mention it’s the final boarding call for their flight, and they’re “a little worried about the long walk” to their gate. So, do they get a move on and hurry to get there? NOOOOO. They are dawdling and messing about, and basically CRAWL to the gate and end up being last to board. Sorry, people like that piss me off so badly. They’re an airline employee’s worst nightmare. This is how an airplane misses their slot and an entire flight gets messed up.

Anyway, I am liking the look of Aer Lingus.

Reactions: 11

lalalandinmyhead

Does anyone have any idea what spoonful of sugar do for jobs? Last year they went on a couple of cruises, one of which was the fancy new Virgin one, then Disney when the borders reopened in November and now Cape Town flying Club Suite?! They’ve said in vlogs before that they’d usually be doing 3-4 trips to Disney per year (pre-covid) and always seem to stay on-site and fly premium or business, at the very least 😱 I previously saw rumours of him being a pilot but when I put this forward to tattlers it seemed it was incorrect…never got to the bottom of what their actual jobs are?! 🤷🏻‍♀️And from what I can tell, I think they are genuine cases of good salaries rather than many other Disney vloggers who are so clearly getting into ridiculous debt or asking bank of mum & dad to keep up with the trends 🙄
I think some of these disney vloggers just have good jobs. Sorry but it really annoys me that people on this site assume those with money either have family cash or debt. They clearly have good jobs as do many. I have a good job and yeah will spend on many trips a year. Not having a go, but they are obvs late 30s and no kids, probs min £50k+ each a year. I’m not surprised they have so many trips

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I think some of these disney vloggers just have good jobs. Sorry but it really annoys me that people on this site assume those with money either have family cash or debt. They clearly have good jobs as do many. I have a good job and yeah will spend on many trips a year. Not having a go, but they are obvs late 30s and no kids, probs min £50k+ each a year. I’m not surprised they have so many trips
there’s often a bit of green eyed monster sometimes when people assume that they must be in debt. The reality is as you say, there are plenty of people with good jobs, not everyone relies on credit cards or parents money. Plenty of couples who have Dual incomes + no kids which means more disposable cash.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Quality play by Rachgoessolo in fairness 😂

I admire the balls of any vlogger coming on here to explain and comment on posts about them. Like someone said; “How to deal with Tattle 101”

I’ve subscribed to watch later.
And this is what singles her out from a lot of these vloggers. Even if they tried, they couldn't justify their dodgy behaviour. I just mentioned that her not acknowledging that two WDW trips in as many months was a privilege wound me up and she justified this with a perfectly reasonable response

It's something you're never going to get from professional scammers like Sophie and Dave. Hats off to Rach Goes Solo I say and I hope her channel goes from strength to strength.

We desperately need some decent, genuine Disney vloggers out there. Disney in Detail is about as entertaining as a bad dose of the runs.

• Heart
I think that is why I prefer vlogs from people who work, have good income and are just vlogging their holidays as it seems way more genuine than anyone trying to make money from it.

They are not trying to chase a status, hit a goal or target, but just showing what they do on holiday. It may not be what you do which is fine, there are plenty more people out there to find someone who aligns with your lifestyle better.

I don't fault people for monetising their videos as it is good to get paid a little for the effort. But once they start with memberships, constant affiliate links, patreon etc is when I start to lose interest because it doesn't seem genuine but a money making scam! I feel a little more honest money chat around holidays is a good thing and I appreciate people who do share, we spent X on flights but used airmiles for upgrades etc but I understand why so many people would not share. I would just like to see overall, this is what we spent on hotel, flight, tickets, insurance, travel (once there), food costs, merchandise broken out like that as it makes for better planning for others like me who hasn't been for years and trying to budget my first trip

Nadurath

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 17.47.58.png

You know me guys, I won't lie, I'm gonna post this exact same pic and message in every single group that is even loosely related Disney.

Bet he meets up with The Lodge Guys and Theme Park Bazza 😅

• Haha

thelodgeknobs

So..... I found out how these two manage to afford multiple Disney trips, bare in mind Ashley works in a bar and Emily works for Primark.

1650677543260.png

Emily has a side hustle :sick::oops:

Can you guess what it is yet? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Anniebee

VIP Member
Quality play by Rachgoessolo in fairness 😂

I admire the balls of any vlogger coming on here to explain and comment on posts about them. Like someone said; “How to deal with Tattle 101”

I’ve subscribed to watch later.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I've had Mac & Sarah on my subscribe list for a while and decided to watch their DLP trip today. First time in the parks and they talk to camera, inside the parks with no masks on despite masks being mandatory inside the parks at all times (unless on a designated selfie spot), made me turn off straight away. All vloggers should follow the rules, vlogging is not an exemption!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

teamonster

Chatty Member
Sorry I think you are absolutely crazy coming on this site to promote your own channel. It’s like you’re trying to make friends with people on here so you don’t get slated. Also for your own well-being and safety, you’ve publicly told everyone who you are and channel, yet you have come on here and posted about other vloggers like Adam hattan slating them. I just hope you don’t bump into ANY vloggers, as they will know you’re part of this.

this is all anonymous for a reason. No one is going to trust you. I know people will complain about this comment but it’s true. I’m sure other vloggers are on this site but no way in hell would you show who you are.
I don’t agree with this, at least she’s not being fake like some of these shitehouses - pretending to be mates with them all for the views. She said what she feels - good for her. I for one am much more likely to subscribe to her now

• Heart

julylyly

Just watched a 9 month old Ordinary Adventures vlog from Festival of the Arts and they list their patreon members on screen......wow, just wow! I can't believe that many people pay money for these two to travel to Aulani and buy expensive statues 'for us to see'
Considering their begging sob story vlog when covid hit and they opened patreon, they seem to be doing ok! 🤔
Patreon for travel vloggers is something I will never understand.

Figgy411

Yeah, Dalimore’s antics got annoying FAST. I’m over it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Disney on a budget my ass. I do wonder how he’s able to afford all this. But, of course, that’s true for most UK vloggers.

I tried to give the Despicable Three another try, and I really do like the parents, but family blogs just are not my cup of tea. I want to push the kid into a lake every time he wriggles himself into the shot 😅 totally on me, that’s just how kids are, especially when they grow up watching their parents constantly talking to a camera. Krappily’s older kid had that same energy.

Was going to check out A & L after I saw them mentioned here, but their thumbnails were already enough to enrage me, so I didn’t even hit play.

I really am enjoying Sam Mealy’s new series with his boyfriend so far. I had only seen him Hattan’s videos prior to this, and he already made those vlogs more enjoyable. Funny, great energy, doesn’t take himself too seriously. I might have to go back and watch his older vlogs.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm starting to agree with people on aclaireytale. She isn't horrible but there's just something I can't put my finger on that's kind of annoying and insincere. She seems to be heading to influencer territory too these days which is always off putting.

Also, she seems to be permanently travelling at the moment

Nadurath

VIP Member
I feel like I might get banned for this.. if so, it’s been a pleasure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her twitter handle: leila_rosee_x

p.s. be prepared. 🤣
Jesus my eyes! I guess Ash is taking these pics…like fair play if you want to do that, your body your choice etc but pick a lane. Can’t really have wholesome Disney vlogger / loving Loungefly bags and general Travelling Magical with tits out legs akimbo imo 🤷‍♀️

Holy shitballs I just realised, some of those photos were taken at the hotel they stayed at in Manchester when they went to the Very Neko event. Very Neko paid for that hotel room. So they inadvertently sponsored a photo shoot 😂 Amazing.

I thought it was weird they stayed over when they live so close. Guess I know why now 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Following a sports team & obsessing over Disney are nothing a like .
Sports people are real!! Disney characters are not!! Will never understand why grown adults without children que to meet a character … surely these Adults know they aren’t real 🙈
For someone that has done some Disney character meet and greets but doesn't go out of my way to I don't really see what the problem is. It's just a bit of fun and if people want to do it then so be it and actually means less people in the queue for the rides.

I actually find it amusing that you can tell Donald is often quite clearly a woman or certainly a bloke with very feminine legs.

As I say it's all just a bit of fun and part of being in the bubble of Disney and I hate to break this to anyone but everything in Disney World is fake and not real!!

Parker123

This is really harsh but do you ever think sometimes Emily looks a bit like Danny Devito as the penguin from Batman in photos 😬😳

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah it wasn't doxxing. Maybe there was mean intent behind it, maybe there wasn't. But come on the internet isn't exactly new, everyone knows by now how nothing is private online. There really is no excuse these days to not understand that. Accounts get linked all the time thanks to social media platforms, Google and email and telephone numbers. I've seen people recommended to me on social media that has to be based on phone number in my phone as I have no shared contacts etc. Only fans is just another form of social media, and twitter is probably the most public of then all. Its scary how easily things can be linked.

I feel a bit sorry for her that its happened as she must feel awful, but at end of the day it was always going to happen at somepoint. If you put yourself online you have to accept there is a chance people you know will see it and you have to be OK with that.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Orlando_wylies just came up on my insta feed. They cancelled a trip to Vegas because of COVID rates as she's pregnant and it's a risk (Vegas is really quiet right now from what I've seen on other posts and vlogs) and have instead hotfooted it to Orlando, which is obviously totally COVID safe.

• Haha
  • Wow