Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that I understand. It's when these vloggers get all teary and emotional because Ariel laughed at their attempt at humour. That's what I find weird. They don't seem to register that the characters are just kids who are trained to be polite.

Yes! Totally agree like just get your picture and move on 🤣 x

Reactions: 3
I love meeting characters, not face characters tho (if that makes sense) I just like getting a good photo with them, not to have a conversation cause that’s super awkward
I understand this - I think it’s nice to get the photo as a keepsake etc but I think it’s more the “chatting” with characters what irks me 😖🤣

Reactions: 2
I gave Mr David & Mr Ian a try after your guys' recommendations - they're great!! Can't believe they have so few subscribers when so many other lacklustre channels have more. At least they're not spouting blatant misinformation the way some channels do, which is my biggest pet peeve.

Reactions: 9
Love Knappily ever after can't wait for them to go back. Also loved Clarke Family Adventures trip a couple of years ago but not sure how often they go.
Also love L&R dreaming I can't get on with Get Binky he makes me feel uncomfortable and im not sure why.

I gave Mr David & Mr Ian a try after your guys' recommendations - they're great!! Can't believe they have so few subscribers when so many other lacklustre channels have more. At least they're not spouting blatant misinformation the way some channels do, which is my biggest pet peeve.
Just watched today's vlog from them. The innuendos are hilarious.

Reactions: 5
Love Knappily ever after can't wait for them to go back. Also loved Clarke Family Adventures trip a couple of years ago but not sure how often they go.
Also love L&R dreaming I can't get on with Get Binky he makes me feel uncomfortable and im not sure why.
Only just found Knappily ever after after the recommendations on here, agree they are great. Love L&R and Mr David and Mr Ian and Despicable 3 and Cheers Ears too.

Reactions: 4
love these guys so much but David has just joined a pyramid scheme Scentsy 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Gosh, I'm REALLY not a fan of Knappily Ever After, way too forced, the kids seem ignored in favour of insta photos and vlog footage. For me nothing beats The Despicable Three, they get the balance just right between vlogging and parenting.

Reactions: 9
Gosh, I'm REALLY not a fan of Knappily Ever After, way too forced, the kids seem ignored in favour of insta photos and vlog footage. For me nothing beats The Despicable Three, they get the balance just right between vlogging and parenting.
The Despicable Three feel really genuine and relatable. I like how the kid is in it if he wants to be, he’s never forced on.

Reactions: 7
I was just watching the Knappily Ever After episode where they kept the two small kids out in Hollywood Studios for the entire day so they could get on Rise of the Resistance. I get the hype for the ride but I felt bad for the kids. It’s a shame the grandparents couldn’t have taken them back to the hotel early considering they didn’t seem bothered about the ride.

I was just watching the Knappily Ever After episode where they kept the two small kids out in Hollywood Studios for the entire day so they could get on Rise of the Resistance. I get the hype for the ride but I felt bad for the kids. It’s a shame the grandparents couldn’t have taken them back to the hotel early considering they didn’t seem bothered about the ride.
Yeah this annoyed me too, I know they were asleep in the pram but as you said the grandparents could’ve took them back took them swimming or put a film on in the room for them also if i’m right, they never even got on it that day did they? They seem like a lovely family but everything is just too “perfect” for me, I don’t think they would’ve been happy if they never got on RotR at all on that holiday.
Agree with what was said above about The Despicable Three, so genuine and relatable, great family.

Reactions: 4
Why so many UK vloggers being touted about here? None have really even been Disney Vloggers for at least a year (at least WDW vloggers). Why not some love for the USA based Disney Vloggers? PCDevv, PMM, TTT, SE, MK? I guess TTT has their own thread here, man those people are relentless.

I really like Paging Mr Morrow, I enjoyed his series where he eats at a different World Showcase restaurant.

Reactions: 1
Why so many UK vloggers being touted about here? None have really even been Disney Vloggers for at least a year (at least WDW vloggers). Why not some love for the USA based Disney Vloggers? PCDevv, PMM, TTT, SE, MK? I guess TTT has their own thread here, man those people are relentless.
I only really watch UK vloggers maybe others are the same. You can discuss them though. I can’t think who any of those acronyms are! The only one I can guess is The Tim Tracker?

Reactions: 5
Totally agree about Knapillyeverafter, i get the impression they think everyone wants to be them.
Have noticed they've been doing that bulk buying of out of date products from places like Costa....that food normally goes to homeless shelters, so not very impressed. They will surely know this as the husband works for a supermarket.

As someone from the UK, I do prefer watching UK vloggers, as we normally go for longer and get the dining plan, so prefer watching a longer holiday!

Reactions: 8
As someone from the UK, I do prefer watching UK vloggers, as we normally go for longer and get the dining plan, so prefer watching a longer holiday!
I agree with this and I've tried watching a few American vloggers but I just haven't warmed to any of them. I like The Dis for up to date information about the parks but until you can tell me about a US vlogger who is as funny and entertaining as Mr David and Mr Ian I'll just stick with the Brits!

Reactions: 7
We watch a lot of US Disney Vloggers but so much of the content is only really helpful in the run up to a trip, they get all the small details but right now I really do not care about new signature cupcakes or refurbishments to resort pools. I want to see the UK Disney Vloggers in dull queues in UK theme parks trying to make the best of it.

There are threads on here (not rave one's mind) for TT and PCDev. I enjoy watching the Kay brothers and pondering everything about their very odd existence.

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of us in this thread are from the UK so we want to see people on holiday and see how other British people holiday in Orlando. I don’t watch many Orlando based vloggers because the type of vlog they make is more ‘in the park for a couple of hours to try some new food’ and I can’t relate to that.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, there's a huge difference to me between someone who plans and saves for a year, films a proper travel day and gets excited about American things, than someone who lives down the road and goes every weekend. I do follow a lot of American Instagram Disney people, livingbydisney is super informative and lovely, but that's shorter format than youtube.

Reactions: 12
I follow a lot of Us and Uk vloggers, but as others have said similar, I prefer to watch a full holiday vlog series than, this is the latest construction update and best new seasonal cupcake.
I enjoy Super Enthused and Paging Mr Morrow, but if you follow to many of them you get pretty much the same content from them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.