Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 She's not too keen on riding anything - maybe that's why Ian left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to do a lot more. Lives from the parks etc. Stories updated regularly. Now days of radio silence during trips.
This what I don't understand....what is the point going so often if she's not even showing anything? How does she think she can keep up engagement? Surely she is losing viewers! And she must have bloody big money tree growing somewhere!

Reactions: 3
No sign of a video again … I can’t be arsed to check her socials what’s this weeks excuse?

Reactions: 1
Even every other year or 2 is a lot. Disneyworld used to be a once in a lifetime trip, in fact going to the states or anywhere long haul used to be a big deal
this exactly. Last time we were in Disneyworld was 2013. We had a short trip to Disneyland in 2018 when my husband had a work thing in Burbank. I would be so bored if we went ever year or even multiple times a year

Reactions: 1
Being that it’s her “job” she should’ve made some planning, packing or sit down video of some sort to bridge the gap between her vlogs. But she’s a busy woman traveling the world, I mean Disney World…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she doesn't want to be uploading while in the parks, many that i follow do really good recaps of their day either at the end of the day or first thing the next morning. It's a good way to share what is going on but not feel like you have to upload the moment it happens. Also a bit more secure so you aren't telling people where exactly where you are at an exact time.
As many have said above even if the park days are very repeative she could be getting so much content out of pack with me's, planning the trip, hauls. So many lost opportunities!

Reactions: 2
She's so frustrating. Going so often she should be doing different things, going to restaurants that aren't hyped up, doing food reviews. What is she doing to draw in new subscribers. I don't know her numbers, but is she gaining new people, are people unsubscribing. I keep comparing her to Sam4God and her DLP content. She's doing it the right way, no longer day vlogs, each video is about something.
I've seen mentioned here that she should go to Orlando for her allowed 3 months or even less. Do that and film like crazy. So much to do in Florida. But she just doesn't. She can't sustain her life by doing this surely. She can't even put out sit down videos, or trip reports. I don't see trip reports from anyone. The Despicable 3 are good with those, they do live videos after every trip, answering questions. Do those Victoria, but we know she won't. What a wasteful way to go through life.

Reactions: 5
She isn't a vlogger

She is a 40 year old woman who goes on holiday to Disney multiple times per year and uploads her home movies of trip to youtube

Reactions: 21
She isn't a vlogger

She is a 40 year old woman who goes on holiday to Disney multiple times per year and uploads her home movies of trip to youtube
This is what I was thinking while reading through the previous few pages!

She has the time and opportunity to film Sam4God style in depth vlogs but she doesn't have the ideas and it clearly doesn't interest her!

Reactions: 5
She isn't a vlogger

Exactly this... there's never anything new, interesting or up to date. Same old tit of coffee, wanderings, same rides, same showing of merch and food... her 'detail' consists of saying the wait times of rides.... totally confused about how she's wasting her life, wasting money... get a grip woman you're a 40 year old teenager.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this... there's never anything new, interesting or up to date. Same old tit of coffee, wanderings, same rides, same showing of merch and food... her 'detail' consists of saying the wait times of rides.... totally confused about how she's wasting her life, wasting money... get a grip woman you're a 40 year old teenager.
Who lives in her friend's box room. That's the bit I really don't get. Sam4God and Adam Hatton both have well -off families bankrolling their lifestyle. They don't need to worry about money because there's clearly a lot of family wealth. But Victoria does not come from a privileged background. She's got to be up to her neck in debt funding a lifestyle that brings her no happiness or fulfilment but she's too thick/lazy/in denial to do anything about it.

Sam and Adam will always have family money to fall back on, what's Victoria going to do when she's 60/70/80, homeless and on the absolute crappy minimum state pension because she's never worked? I honestly couldn't sleep at night if I was in her situation at age 40.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Victoria's future terrifies me, unless she really has a plan and there is stuff we don't know. But on the evidence of everything else I'm not so sure

Reactions: 6
Yeah Victoria's future terrifies me, unless she really has a plan and there is stuff we don't know. But on the evidence of everything else I'm not so sure
Sophie and Dave are exactly the same. No job (that they're admitting to anyway), no pension, begging strangers to feed them coz they can't afford to feed themselves. But still going to WDW on holiday. Absolute madness, even more so in their case as they have a kid. At least Victoria is only screwing up her own life.

Reactions: 7
Even if she doesn't want to be uploading while in the parks, many that i follow do really good recaps of their day either at the end of the day or first thing the next morning. It's a good way to share what is going on but not feel like you have to upload the moment it happens. Also a bit more secure so you aren't telling people where exactly where you are at an exact time.
As many have said above even if the park days are very repeative she could be getting so much content out of pack with me's, planning the trip, hauls. So many lost opportunities!
Sorry I had to laugh at “a bit more secure so you aren’t telling people where you are” - if you know Victoria’s in DisneyWorld and for some reason want to stalk her you can just wait it out at joffrey's, the people mover, a hotel lobby or if you’re feeling really desperate you could side hustle as an Uber eats driver - you’d come across her sooner or later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do I want to just scream WHO THE F*** CARES at all her stupid useless stories?
How long has the whoopie pie been out now?
And I’d bet she used the Joffrey’s booth at the skyliner stations seeing as she was at Caribbean beach lol hey even I’m guilty of using that a lot on my last trip 😂

Reactions: 2
Sophie and Dave are exactly the same. No job (that they're admitting to anyway), no pension, begging strangers to feed them coz they can't afford to feed themselves. But still going to WDW on holiday. Absolute madness, even more so in their case as they have a kid. At least Victoria is only screwing up her own life.
I don't know who they are - but that sounds terrible... I love WDW, but not been in years as I simply can't afford it... I certainly wouldn't put myself in massive debt to go. Victoria must have money from somewhere, surely she's not stupid enough to put all this on credit!?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.