Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 She's not too keen on riding anything - maybe that's why Ian left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she lives near Taunton, why doesn't she go from Bristol airport via Dublin? (I must admit I don't know much about international flights, so not sure if this is feasable?)
Bristol airport is less than an hours drive from Taunton and there are hourly coaches from Taunton direct to the airport door, 24 hours a day which are very reasonable (£15-£20 'ish return I think?) .
Good shout. I made this suggestion after the so called budget vlogs. There are loads of different options to virgin and BA that are far cheaper but it's almost like she is scared to try anything new or vary her routine.

Reactions: 5
I see Genie Plus is going up in price and will now also vary by date.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure her mum lives Birmingham way? Or do they just meet up there? She could stay with her if that's the case.
She doesn't seem to like change though. Same airport, same clothing, same hair, same boring trips....
She just about had a nervous breakdown having to fly out of Heathrow instead of Gatwick. She is literally the most boring vlogger ever. Perfectly demonstrated by the fact that she's got a new nail colour is the most exciting thing to happen to her in months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many pictures does one need of themselves in front of the castle? Does she have these pictures developed or do they live in her phone? I look forward to this new series to learn/see absolutely nothing new.

Reactions: 6
I think what shocks me the most about these trips is that the number of them seems to have accelerated at a time when 1) Disney has increased their prices sharply 2) the exchange rate is horrific 3) there is a cost of living crisis and 4) her number of Patreon subscribers is sliding. At what point does she level with herself and say that these videos, this notion that this is somehow a job is just not viable? Flight prices are up, Disney ticket prices are up, Disney food prices are up, Disney merch prices are up, the £ is worth less against the dollar, your energy bills are up, food at home costs more but your ‘income’ is shrinking - what part of that would lead you to believe it’s right to keep flying off to Disney every couple of months? It doesn’t make sense. Victoria, I’m sure you read these pages - please don’t bring financial ruin upon yourself for these videos. Nobody would judge you if you said, “I tried but in the current climate this just isn’t financially viable for me.” I think we would all applaud you. Get a decent, well paying job that allows you to build a life and then enjoy your trips to Disney knowing that they’re fully funded, you have financial stability at home and you’ve earned the break. One thing is for absolute certain - if these trips don’t stop soon then there is going to be one huge financial meltdown heading her way. There are other Disney vloggers with well paying jobs that are saying WDW is no longer good value for money and it’s too expensive to go but Victoria just keeps going. This is not going to end well for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Danny Dalimore commenting on Victoria's post yesterday saying "very jelly". Isn't he at Disney right now? What is there to be jealous of.....you're there as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apart from the cost (which is a major factor) why would anyone want to do the same holiday time and time again? I really enjoy my trips to Florida but there are other places to go and even to vlog. She has a huge problem.

Reactions: 11
I suppose the difference is between travelling and going on holiday. I know a few people who think I'm strange for going to different places and countries (sometimes only for short amount of time). They're perfectly happy somewhere in the med, standard package holiday. All they want is an escape for a couple of weeks, good weather and have food and service on tap in a bubble. And I guess disney delivers the same, just in a different type of bubble.

I don't get that personally as they're all the same no matter which country/resort you're in. But I guess if you're a person who isn't interested in exploring the world and just wants a break from your daily life, disney fits the bill just as much as Spain or somewhere

People can go on whatever kind of holidays they like and if your thing is 2 weeks in Greece or Bridlington or wherever every year, good for you. Your time off, your money, your trip.

But Vic is 5x a year on a very, very pricey holiday where there are tons of things to do and she does the same things every time she goes. At least we used to get a bit of variety when she went with Ian but not anymore. Strangest bit of all is that she claims to earn a living off it so you'd think she'd try some different things to try and widen her vlog audience.

• Heart
The actual audacity for her to say that YouTube is her job because her TM is so unpredictable that no employer could rely on her.
1.weird her TM is so unpredictable apart from those 3months of the year she spends in a theme park.
2.If she was making enough money from her YT to afford her this lifestyle, why not just say that? It’s because she doesn’t. This money is coming from elsewhere too, probably benefits, Ian… who knows.
I did wonder if she had an OF, I don’t know why but i get those vibes from her and she has all the equipment I.e ring light etc. But to be successful on OF don’t you need to be really active? That’s where my doubt lies, she’s too lazy and entitled for even that.
Imagine her taking raunchy photos while Kate is in the next room lol.

• Haha
Danny Dalimore commenting on Victoria's post yesterday saying "very jelly". Isn't he at Disney right now? What is there to be jealous of.....you're there as well!
I think Fanny Dalibore was at the airport coming home from his Hurricane chasing trip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not the TM excuse again. I don't want to repeat myself ad infinitum about this but it's a load of old bollocks that doesn't wash.

Unless she deleted them, her old vlogs from around the time explain the TM situation and recovery and she was either lying then or is lying now. She just says whatever conveniently fits in with what she is doing right now.

It's Schrodinger's twit all over again.

Reactions: 9
Seems to always annoyingly rear its head *just about* when she doenst want to do something...

Reactions: 3
Not sure why she feels the need to justify not having a job constantly when, according to her, she has one already. You do have a job, Victoria. Or so you keep telling us.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.