Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the much requested DVC vid?
That’s been in her list of videos to do for around four years now! And so many people keep requesting it to be done.
I don’t think vic understands how it works as Ian probably dealt with the DVC hence why she’s never filmed it.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why all the big, obese British Vloggers (which lets be honest is about 90% of them all) come to America and have to comment about the sugar, portion sizes, or say “I’m not gonna be able to finish this” or “This is shareable” etc as if they got big miraculously by eating healthy lmao! Some of these folks been saying the same tit for YEARS on MULTIPLE trips all while progressively gaining weight being home back in the UK. Hmmm…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s so much lazy content she could do that would even require her getting off her bed in Kate’s spare room, just using ‘archive’ footage from old trips:-

- Fave rides (1 video per park, so 6 videos including Universal)
- Rank her fave Disney Hotels, discuss transport, pools, food options
- Top 10 restaurants (Universal and Disney versions)
- Top 10 drinks and snacks
- Q&A on International Drive; accomodation, food and travel to parks

At an output of a video per month that’s a year’s worth of content that she could intersperse with trip vlogs. It would also bring new viewers, because loads of the ones we follow now are from when we found their videos on certain hotels or experiences when we were researching previous trips. Honestly given that she keeps harping on that “this is my job” I despair.

Reactions: 10
There’s so much lazy content she could do that would even require her getting off her bed in Kate’s spare room, just using ‘archive’ footage from old trips:-

At an output of a video per month that’s a year’s worth of content that she could intersperse with trip vlogs. It would also bring new viewers, because loads of the ones we follow now are from when we found their videos on certain hotels or experiences when we were researching previous trips. Honestly given that she keeps harping on that “this is my job” I despair.
Well, for me, I'm so burned out on videos like that by All Ears, Mammoth and the like that I wouldn't want her to waste time on them. I follow vloggers to vicariously experience their trips, not things like this.

Reactions: 1

I’m sorry but Victoria would give out the wrong information I mean she can’t even get off a Disney bus at the correct resort even tho the buses announce the next stop 😂

• Haha

That would require (a small amount of) effort.

She's bleeping bone idle.

Don't hold your breath waiting.

Reactions: 5
Haven't really kept up with vlogs over the Christmas period and today I went on YouTube intending to watch the rest of Victoria's vlogmas but guess what...... there were no more! Two paltry, pisspoor videos does not a vlogmas make! She is pathetic. Clearly doesn't need the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s been in her list of videos to do for around four years now! And so many people keep requesting it to be done.
I don’t think vic understands how it works as Ian probably dealt with the DVC hence why she’s never filmed it.
I'm skeptical that she understands it as well. But I also could have sworn she said something about her and Becky finally doing a DVC video?

Haven't really kept up with vlogs over the Christmas period and today I went on YouTube intending to watch the rest of Victoria's vlogmas but guess what...... there were no more! Two paltry, pisspoor videos does not a vlogmas make! She is pathetic. Clearly doesn't need the money.
Let’s not forget that she has zero tit to do everyday - no job, relationship, kids, pets, hardly goes out unless it’s to The Range or Costa. If I were her I’d be doing them out of pure boredom.

Reactions: 4

She couldn't do that because;
she barely rides any rides except people mover and haunted mansion
she only uses Uber so couldn't really give an insight into travel and she doesn't spend time at the pools
She doesn't do international drive except for a recent trip where she included the tiniest amount, I'm sure she used Uber then too, I'd like to see a vlogger stay on International Drive and use the public transport to get around

Reactions: 3
What has happened to Vicky?? She hasn’t posted anything for a couple of weeks (that I’ve seen). Surely, if this is your job, you’d be putting something (anything!) out there??

Reactions: 5
What has happened to Vicky?? She hasn’t posted anything for a couple of weeks (that I’ve seen). Surely, if this is your job, you’d be putting something (anything!) out there??
I think it would do her good to take a break. Maybe now the world is back to normal and it's a brand new year she's taking a look at her life and is thinking how to either expand and make her vlogs better or she's thinking of getting a job in the real world 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm guessing that her plan to stay with Kate was short term so she had that stress over her but now it looks like it's something more permanent or gives her more stability she can focus on other areas

I think it would do her good to take a break. Maybe now the world is back to normal and it's a brand new year she's taking a look at her life and is thinking how to either expand and make her vlogs better or she's thinking of getting a job in the real world 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm guessing that her plan to stay with Kate was short term so she had that stress over her but now it looks like it's something more permanent or gives her more stability she can focus on other areas
I think you give her too much credit.

• Haha
Nah she’s just lazy I reckon. She won’t get a proper job. She’s going to use “I was moving house you know me guys I’ve been so busy”

Reactions: 9
We haven’t seen or heard anything from when she’s moved… wonder if Kate’s kicked her out yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably exhausted from buying Christmas lattes, seeing her family once and mapping out her 2023 Erin Conrad journal. Give her a break please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either Kate has kicked her lazy ass out or her credit card company have stopped her using them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.