Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not?! 😊

If you can afford it and you want to go I say go for it. I do think it's harder to find travel companions for Disney given it's more expensive than most holidays. We need a Tinder style site for finding people to travel with! 🤣
Yessss A tinder style system would be the dream 😂

Have just chatted with husband and we get our annual bonus next month so have decided that when we receive it we will be booking Disney for Feb 2022!

I am so excited at the prospect of having a trip booked again! Never been in Feb either, going to start planning immediately 😂

(of course this could not happen bc who knows when the US will open up but we will just move it out if we need to, I just love the idea of having it to look forward to again!)

Reactions: 7
Hi all. Apologies if this has been discussed or answered already but does any one have any thoughts on wherever the dining plan is likely to come back? I’ve read a few things that suggest it’s too much of a win for Disney to get rid of entirely but it’s something that we really, really love as part of our package!

Hi all. Apologies if this has been discussed or answered already but does any one have any thoughts on wherever the dining plan is likely to come back? I’ve read a few things that suggest it’s too much of a win for Disney to get rid of entirely but it’s something that we really, really love as part of our package!
I think it will come back but not free in 2022

See I think they might introduce it this year for next year, and still free. Might be wishful thinking, but the majority of UK customers rely on this. Disney would never have offered it in the first place if they were losing money- so it'll still be a winwin for them.

Reactions: 1
I really hope they bring back the dining plan - free or paid. I love not having to think about paying for the food as we go, and trying to see what is the best snack you can get for a credit 😂

even if it doesn’t save us money it’s just another element of being in the Disney bubble for me.

Reactions: 3
I really hope they bring back the dining plan - free or paid. I love not having to think about paying for the food as we go, and trying to see what is the best snack you can get for a credit 😂

even if it doesn’t save us money it’s just another element of being in the Disney bubble for me.
Thats exactly why we like it. Even if it may not be as cost effective it really takes out the hassle for us. We’ve had some amazing meals with it too!!

Reactions: 2
Thats exactly why we like it. Even if it may not be as cost effective it really takes out the hassle for us. We’ve had some amazing meals with it too!!
I'm losing hope of this coming back anytime soon ☹ I had the most amazing meals last trip and certainly made the most of the plan😂

Want to book May 2022.

Resort advice please, we are rarely at the hotel (we pretty much do close til close).

Want a sky liner resort so would you guys go for Pop Century or Caribbean Beach? I’ve never stayed at either, CB is coming up at 1k more so is it worth it?

Rooms at pop look v nice actually.

Want to book May 2022.

Resort advice please, we are rarely at the hotel (we pretty much do close til close).

Want a sky liner resort so would you guys go for Pop Century or Caribbean Beach? I’ve never stayed at either, CB is coming up at 1k more so is it worth it?

Honestly I would just stay at Pop and save the money. The refurbed rooms look lovely.

I don’t like how spread out Caribbean beach is, they have an internal bus system which would get on my nerves.

Honestly I would just stay at Pop and save the money. The refurbed rooms look lovely.

I don’t like how spread out Caribbean beach is, they have an internal bus system which would get on my nerves.
Ahh okay, we will probs go for Pop but we did actually like the spread out bits of Riverside when we stayed so I wasn’t sure, think CB is unite a bit bigger though. I want to be able to walk to the food court in under 5 mins.

Our cancelled 2020 trip we were at Coronado springs which I’m still sad we didn’t get to do but skyliner is too convenient to pass up.

Ahh okay, we will probs go for Pop but we did actually like the spread out bits of Riverside when we stayed so I wasn’t sure, think CB is unite a bit bigger though. I want to be able to walk to the food court in under 5 mins.

Our cancelled 2020 trip we were at Coronado springs which I’m still sad we didn’t get to do but skyliner is too convenient to pass up.
I stayed at Coronado with my family in 2019 just after it had been refurbed. I was a little disappointed because it was catering more for business customers but to be honest there are really no genuinely bad hotels at Disney. I always just tend to sleep in the rooms anyhow and spend days in the parks. We’re hoping to go again n 2022 for my eldest daughters 16th and will probably just all star it. If we can affod it we might try Caribbean like you. The skyliner looks fun!

Want to book May 2022.

Think I agree with Pop, Caribbean's room look a bit shabby and definitely need a re-do (stayed there in 2019). Caribbean's grounds are beautiful. If you're a park most of the time type of person choose Pop!

I can highly recommend port Orleans Riverside but it's currently closed so doesn't show up for next year

Disney cruise are doing uk cruises to now where this summer with regional departures 2/3/4 nights if anyone needs a fix 😂

Loved Port Orleans Riverside! The royal guest rooms are magical 🥰
I loved it but for the magic cookie bars, I honestly think about them so often still 🤤 ate like 1 a day when I was there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.