Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coronado always seems to cheaper because it’s just bus transportation. Lovely resort and really central
isnt coronado way down by animal kingdom?
i agree it's beautiful and think their rooms are the nicest. Just a shame they only have buses!

Carribean and Coronado

But if it's cheaper I'll just book Riverside again 😂😂😂😂
caribbean has the skyliner though (y) and i thought coronado was just as big.

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, this is my first time commenting on this thread. Was wondering if anyone had a guesses on how much the UK Disney cruise will cost. I’m very interested to find out 🧐🧐

Hey guys, this is my first time commenting on this thread. Was wondering if anyone had a guesses on how much the UK Disney cruise will cost. I’m very interested to find out 🧐🧐
I dread to think! The usual Disney cruises are almost double the price of the average cruise, hopefully should here more in the coming days

Reactions: 3
I find myself wishing I could to Florida so much more lately! Maybe it’s because Disney looks like it’s getting back to a bit more normal? Seeing the food and wine announcement today I am just so sad I won’t get to go this year (well unless things change very quickly anyway). Food and wine 4 months this year too! Jealous.

Reactions: 2
people are saying £2k for the two night 😬😬 not sure where they’re getting f that from. I’m desperate to find out.

Reactions: 1
people are saying £2k for the two night 😬😬 not sure where they’re getting f that from. I’m desperate to find out.
Wow !!!!! That’s so steep I was thinking it would be a good Disney fix for me with no over seas travel. I was fearing it would be that price range 😬😬🙈😂😂

Disneyworld Florida tips .

Have a big breakfast beforehand so you'll skip the pricey Disney food.
Take your own water bottles and refill from water fountains.
Take waterproof ponchos which pack small and take them everywhere.
Buy gifts in the malls in Florida.
Use coupons - everybody does it there.
Have a great time !

Seen they are relaxing the mask policy at WDW from 8th April where masks can be taken off for outside photos. Good to see restrictions slowly being relaxed.

Reactions: 4
is it very weird that I am so excited to see people’s pics of them without masks on? 😅 ready to see some cute maskless castle pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
is it very weird that I am so excited to see people’s pics of them without masks on? 😅 ready to see some cute maskless castle pics!
Same! 😍 I feel prepared the masks indoors could be a thing for a bit longer, but the thought of wearing a mask outdoors in the Florida heat and humidity makes me feel a bit ill 😂 would think masks outdoors in general might not be mandatory for too much longer

For those interested the cruise dates have been released. Booking from 19th for the general public - earlier if you’ve cruised before. I’m hoping they don’t sell out before it gets to us mere mortals. As if I can afford it anyway 😂

For those interested the cruise dates have been released. Booking from 19th for the general public - earlier if you’ve cruised before. I’m hoping they don’t sell out before it gets to us mere mortals. As if I can afford it anyway 😂
Have they released prices?

You need a PCR negative test before boarding and a rapid test in port before boarding the ship. Imagine getting a positive in port - gutted!!

Soo looks like the cruises are all being cancelled. I was really excited about this. Anyone a platinum member and tried to call ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.