Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it but for the magic cookie bars, I honestly think about them so often still 🤤 ate like 1 a day when I was there!
Oh my god snap! 😂 I was in heaven when I found them at tusked house! I don’t understand why I couldn’t find them in many other places on my last trip!

Reactions: 1
Anyone who has stayed at Port Orleans Riverside- did you make a room request?
When it opens I would only want to stay there IF i could have a room in the mansions (but dont want a prinicess room). How likely is it I would get my room request?

Also between there and CBR where would you pick, stayed at CBR and loved it.

When it opens I would only want to stay there IF i could have a room in the mansions (but dont want a prinicess room). How likely is it I would get my room request?

I never did at Port Orleans as had already booked royal guest room, but when I stayed at animal kingdom lodge we politely asked how much it would be for a savannah view room and got upgraded at no extra cost, only thing was were much further away from the lobby and it was considered a partial Savannah room but there wasn’t anything partial about it 😂.

Yes, we put in a room request to be right next to the first stop bus stop - we got it no problem however it probably wasn’t a popular request as it was quite a walk from the food court. We would prefer to get a seat on a basically empty bus every morning though and enjoyed our little walks to the food court.

Ugh. Soz but it’s a no from me. There is no need outdoors!

Reactions: 2
I guess the idea behind these UK Disney cruises will be a bit like Centre Parks, where all the entertainment, activities etc is in one place. Trouble is UK weather will mean the pools etc will be bloody cold! Wonder how much they're going to charge, Disney cruises don't come cheap!

You will probably get it if you ask in advance. We got a room in the mansions and it was decent for the bus just walk less than 2 mins, the walk for food and drink was about 10 mins if that.

I do wish though that they'd put the drink refill stations round the resort so I can be lazy and not walk all the way lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to go on one but I can’t wait to see what the prices are going to be for the UK cruises!

French Quarter is my favourite place. I really hope they open again. One of the things that put us off Riverside was not having more drinks stations around @Lauz666 😂

• Haha
Ah so glad this thread had just appeared!!!
I'm wanting to take the kids with DLP.
They will be 2&7 next year. Thinking June for my eldest 8th birthday.
How has everyone gone about booking it? I'm wanting to fly if possible because I cant imagine a 10 hour drive (with out stops and no traffic hold ups) being fun 😣 (im North of the UK)

How has everyone gone about booking it? I'm wanting to fly if possible because I cant imagine a 10 hour drive (with out stops and no traffic hold ups) being fun 😣 (im North of the UK)
I always book hotel and tickets with Disney directly, I’m NE and we’ve always flown then booked a taxi to take us to the resort 🙂

I guess the idea behind these UK Disney cruises will be a bit like Centre Parks, where all the entertainment, activities etc is in one place. Trouble is UK weather will mean the pools etc will be bloody cold! Wonder how much they're going to charge, Disney cruises don't come cheap!
I will sit in the wind and rain to be close to Mickey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I usually book hotel that Inc tickets on magicbreaks or just Disneylandparis.co.uk whichever is cheaper

Book flights separately. Use sky scanner.

Then we will usually use the magic express bus at the airport as it's just out the door when you get bags

I tend to do it all individually to get it cheap. You can find cheap accommodation in val d Europe via Expedia and I book flights through skyscanner (tho they've always just ended up as easyjet so look there too if say). And I get tickets from attractions tickets direct :)

I’m keen to try the UK cruises, my sister is wanting to take my nephew so why not go aswel 😂. Main reason is to see how it is before I commit to tagging one onto my Florida holiday.

I’m praying they won’t be as expensive as a normal Disney cruise though as won’t have to be paying port fee’s ect.

The only thing putting me off is the chances of having the likes of Brogan, Adam & Gary being on the same cruise and not being able to get away from them and that would just ruin my whole experience.

The only thing putting me off is the chances of having the likes of Brogan, Adam & Gary being on the same cruise and not being able to get away from them and that would just ruin my whole experience.
OMG could you imagine 😂 I’m in Liverpool though so hopefully that’s less likely than if I was down south 🙌🏼

People that have stayed at Carribean beach is it really as massive resort as they say

It's the only thing that's putting me off for my next booking
what other resorts are you choosing between? I mean if you want to be by the main pool and lobby you can pick a specific section. Or same if you want to be by the skyliner.

what other resorts are you choosing between? I mean if you want to be by the main pool and lobby you can pick a specific section. Or same if you want to be by the skyliner.
Carribean and Coronado

But if it's cheaper I'll just book Riverside again 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.