Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We tried dead on the opening window slots for booking dining at all the parks, WDW, Hollywood Studios etc and can get nothing!! Going to keep trying as we are going in October but I’m not building my hopes up 🥴

Reactions: 1
Just seen Happily Ever After firework show is coming back next year (an updated version)
That’s made me very happy as that show and the main song are really special to me and I thought I’d never hear it in a park again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone any recommendations for nice places to eat in Disneyland Paris on the meal plan? We’re full board so think it covers most of the places there.

Second this! If you want a buffet really enjoyed the one at the Newport bay and the new marvel one looks great. Didn’t rate the sequoia lodge one as high
Fab thank you both so much!!
We’re staying at Newport bay so this is fab to know 🥰

Just under 4 weeks until my trip! I've seen how hot it is out there now so I hope it cools down before I go. Normally October is a pretty sweet month in terms of temp so fingers crossed!

Anyone else doing WDW in October?

• Heart
Just under 4 weeks until my trip! I've seen how hot it is out there now so I hope it cools down before I go. Normally October is a pretty sweet month in terms of temp so fingers crossed!

We’re going October 2023 for two weeks (2 adults, 2 kids). Never been before so very excited about it. Been lurking on this thread for a while and have joined FB groups to get more info and advice.

• Heart

I am! 4 weeks tomorrow! Oct is nice but will still be hot, late 20’s at least

• Heart
We fly on Saturday!! I am SO excited. I've spent all week packing and unpacking all over again haha. I can't get memory maker to work with my tickets though, the Disney Experience app is so janky!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We fly on Saturday!! I am SO excited. I've spent all week packing and unpacking all over again haha. I can't get memory maker to work with my tickets though, the Disney Experience app is so janky!
So close!
If you have the UK 7/14 tickets under the “tickets, passes and memory maker” your ticket should say something like - 14-Day Disney Magic Ticket (with Memory Maker for Adult Ticket only). If it does then you don’t have to do anything, it just magically works once you’re there even if it says in the photo section that you still need to purchase it!

• Heart
We went in May this year and said we wouldn’t go back till at least 2024… well that lasted long as we’re now considering booking for September next year. Bloody Florida honestly 🤣
BUT we have said we will do it differently and spend some time off site seeing a bit more of Florida which we felt we missed last time as we were just in the Disney bubble (with a little Universal)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We're going in December, just had out passports approved today.
When did you pay for your etsa?

• Heart
We're going in December, just had out passports approved today.
When did you pay for your etsa?
I would do them as soon as possible. If they get rejected in anyway you have to try get a visa.

We went in May this year and said we wouldn’t go back till at least 2024… well that lasted long as we’re now considering booking for September next year. Bloody Florida honestly 🤣
BUT we have said we will do it differently and spend some time off site seeing a bit more of Florida which we felt we missed last time as we were just in the Disney bubble (with a little Universal)
I think after D23 I got excited but tbh 2024 isn't a bad time to aim for. It was Happily Ever After that did it for me. The bastards 😂 I'm gonna play it by ear. I think like you it will likely be a more subbed down version of Disney than before.

This trip I'm going to New Orleans after. I've never been and I'm crazy excited to be there around Halloween time 😊

• Heart

We are going on 5th October!! Too excited, first time visiting WDW and other Disney parks as only did Universal the first time I visited in 2019 and was cancelled when meant to go in 2020 due to covid. Also going on Disney Wish for 3 nights so even more excited 🥳

Anyone any recommendations for nice places to eat in Disneyland Paris on the meal plan? We’re full board so think it covers most of the places there.
I honestly would say any restaurant you go to within the parks will be brilliant. Perhaps look at how expensive the buffet prices as the pricier ones wil have slightly more food options. Plaza gardens is the most expensive so if your meal plan includes plaza then definitely go there!

Some of the restaurants are themed food so possibly avoid if got fussy eaters. Agra bag in adventure land (next to Alladin attraction) has beautiful morrocon food. Blue lagoon at pirate of Caribbean is sea food. I think those are the only two themed food ones…

have you got a list of restaurants that are included?

• Heart
I honestly would say any restaurant you go to within the parks will be brilliant. Perhaps look at how expensive the buffet prices as the pricier ones wil have slightly more food options. Plaza gardens is the most expensive so if your meal plan includes plaza then definitely go there!

Some of the restaurants are themed food so possibly avoid if got fussy eaters. Agra bag in adventure land (next to Alladin attraction) has beautiful morrocon food. Blue lagoon at pirate of Caribbean is sea food. I think those are the only two themed food ones…

have you got a list of restaurants that are included?
Thanks so much I’m so excited reading this thread 😍😍 we would all eat anything so should keep our options open! Will defo try the ones you mentioned! These are the ones included
D6CA51EE-7F16-4E72-BF95-7A3DB3E06ACF.jpeg
F1934E43-E709-4DDD-A618-F7C309AD656E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.