Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone done a solo trip? I'm tempted for 2022 just to get away. I like the idea of just going where you want, riding what you want. I'd also feel safe in Disney as not like you're wondering the streets etc.
I've only ever gone there with a(now ex) partner but I'd like to make some new memories and hopefully not feel lonely when I'm there.
I would totally do this!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just imagined entering Magic Kingdom and walking round the corner onto Main Street and seeing the castle for the first time again and now I am blubbing like a baby.

Genuinely worried about how much I might cry when this happens for real again finally 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just imagined entering Magic Kingdom and walking round the corner onto Main Street and seeing the castle for the first time again and now I am blubbing like a baby.

Genuinely worried about how much I might cry when this happens for real again finally 😂
I will be exactly the same! I was watching loads of Disney blogs yesterday and got all emotional

Reactions: 1
So I was just having a general chit chat about something else nothing Disney related and got told I’m a middle aged women (30 btw I still count that as youngish) who asks like a child because I go to Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️ I go every other year (pre pandemic) aswel as other holidays throughout the year to Europe & cruising aswel as breaks within the UK. So my question is do people get negative response to still going to Disney? I don’t even give these people my time and effort to respond (well other than this person tonight saying I went to Disneyland and I had to point out I go to Disney world and they are different) and how do you respond? I just hate people are judgemental for something they haven’t experienced and I don’t judge them for there holiday / lifestyle choices and not to mention Florida isn’t just about Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So I was just having a general chit chat about something else nothing Disney related and got told I’m a middle aged women (30 btw I still count that as youngish) who asks like a child because I go to Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️ I go every other year (pre pandemic) aswel as other holidays throughout the year to Europe & cruising aswel as breaks within the UK. So my question is do people get negative response to still going to Disney? I don’t even give these people my time and effort to respond (well other than this person tonight saying I went to Disneyland and I had to point out I go to Disney world and they are different) and how do you respond? I just hate people are judgemental for something they haven’t experienced and I don’t judge them for there holiday / lifestyle choices and not to mention Florida isn’t just about Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes I’ve had this but I do not give a tit tbh, the people saying that have clearly never experienced the magic of a Disney holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really don’t understand the judgement though, like there’s a prize for being more grown up or something 🙄

Can you recommend Disney vlogs :)
Becky and Lloyd! Love their vlogs 🙂

I’m going for my 30th and I don’t give a tit 😂 someone people get happiness from drugs and I get mine from Mickey Mouse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do what makes you happy! Im not a huge disney fan but like Orlando in general and I'm almost 30. At the moment Id much rather do theme parks in Orlando than something like the Maldives as for me, the latter sounds boring. Why on earth do other people care or comment on what people enjoy doing!

Theres absolutely nothing weird at all about loving Disney world as an adult!

Yes I’ve had this but I do not give a tit tbh, the people saying that have clearly never experienced the magic of a Disney holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really don’t understand the judgement though, like there’s a prize for being more grown up or something 🙄
Same, it just really irked me tonight! What defines an adult 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m single with a mortgage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does that make me an adult? But because I like WDW does that bring me back down to being a child. I love the parks but also love the food/drinks/lazy chill out days not to mention the shopping 😂

Rumour has it Disney 2022 tickets go on sale either 16th February or 18th February! places like Floridatix or Attraction Tickets let you pay a deposit and then pay as and when you like normally 6 weeks before you travel! Woo!
I hope they've got rid of the park reservation system for 2022. If not do you need to pay in full to reserve parks??

I'm 30 this year and I'm more excited than my 8 year old 😂

Ack really? Like proper freezing though or just Florida freezing? 🤣 I don’t like it to be super hot! But also want to wear summer clothes.
Like snow on the i95. No lie. There were a few nice days, but it wasn’t warm enough to swim or wear shorts

I didn’t pack any coats for any of us. We had to wear multiple layers daily and still was freezing.

What’s the youngest you have taken a child with you to WDW (from England)?

I was determined to go again childless but it seems covid will not allow 🥴 if it were up to me I’d take a new born haha but realise this may not be practical

I've been going to Disney world since i was little and anyone who thinks i'm weird for that is not my problem. they probabyl going to the same hotel in majorca every year for 2 weeks and never leave the resort. it's my money, I will spend it how I like! ;)

Can you recommend Disney vlogs :)
Some good ones all ready mentioned (LR Dreaming, Mr David and Mr Ian, Krispysmore), other good ones:
GetBinky (he is a bit annoying but the editing is good)
The British life
Emma spears
Kels and John
WDW Couple
Superenthused
(the bottom 3 live in Orlando so not holidays, good videos though)

Reactions: 2
I like it :) it's especially popular in the Asian parks. I've never done it myself but I'll be going over next Sept ad hopefully attending a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party so I'll definitely be dressing up then!

What’s people’s opinions on Disney bounding???

& have you ever done it.
I’ve done it before! I wore red and yellow to be like Winnie the Pooh lol. Pooh bear and cast members loved it.
I was worried about reactions I’d get but they were all pretty positive. I’ve also fully dressed up with the Halloween soirée at Disneyland Paris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.