Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Whaaaaaat! What video is the side on pic from?? I’m gooped and need to see this in person 😂
The one on left of her on the red polka dot I’m sure is from an Adam Hatton vlog I think? The catfish one on the right was on her Insta stories a couple of days back

Reactions: 3

Theodore

VIP Member
Lots of promises of return visits later in the year to try cheaper accommodation at Butlins. Can’t see it happening.

Temps for Italy next week 🥵

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 16.37.09.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah the red side on one was in someone else's vlog where she couldn't control angles. Adams I think

Reactions: 2

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
BA do not fly from Heathrow they did for a short stint after Covid and for a few months they used both Gatwick and Heathrow.
Heathrow ops finished December 2022

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Looks as if she has taken the usual Disney attire with her. I’d be really pi**ed off if I’d paid to go on that cruise and found out that she was gifted it.

Loctan06

Adams lack of invites on stuff is fascinating. Does he turn them down? Does he think he is too big for it or wants to keep is neutrality (not that he is)? Or would he not be sole centre of attention and in charge

If it was me these kind of hosted trips would be my idea of hell, but as Adams anxiety flexible I wouldn't think that's such an issue.
He certainly likes to be centre of attention, but then it kind of backfires for him when his trips with the 43 year old job dodger do much better for him. Maybe Vic is more of the mingling type (lol), you know, if coffee is involved 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mark81

VIP Member
I've just noticed she's at a walforf astoria in Rome? Seriously? Did disney pay for that? That's a high end luxury hotel

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I haven’t checked but still no vlog I take it? Also, Kate doesn’t seem to be appearing much in her photos…? 🤔

Mark81

VIP Member
So she was a gifted a cruise that she would never have taken with her own money. OTOH Hattan and LeForrge took a Med cruise on DCL last summer. She paid 5k for a guaranteed balcony, he paid 7.5K for a family balcony. Plus spa (him), excursions (her), Palo, water package, Rainforest passes, port transfers. 15 grand paid between them........and Disney gave them zip. Wouldn't even throw them a free bottle of water in the cabin. So is that what Disney does? If an influencer can pay for it themselves Disney says ''no need to invite them, they'll pay us and give us publicity'' Not that I want to see Hattan and those in his orbit getting invited along but ...Vicky? That Andrew guy? Bizzare choices.
You've probably summed it up. Why give people free stuff who go all the time anyway. Free california and cruises may reach a market who normally only do wdw, which is Victoria's demographic. She hasn't been gifted free wdw yet, probably because she goes anyway.

Adam will throw money at Disney in multiple ways anyway so why bother.