Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
They probably wait and see what cruises aren't selling.

Sending a load of influencers really is one of the cheapest forms of advertising. The ships going anyway, so the only costs are flights and hotels. And even then disney may be able to get some comps
DCL are doing A LOT of advertising at the moment. Are they struggling to get customers? Have people cottoned on to how expensive DCL is compared to other cruise lines?

Reactions: 3

Mark81

VIP Member
So apparently that waffle sandwich thinking victoria always goes on about at magic kingdom has been discontinued.

Now it's mickey waffles with stuff on top

Ellemnop

How many vlogs do you think she’ll squeeze out of this cruise? You know she will be gearing up for her next trip to Disney World once these end (likely in September).

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I thought you were taking the piss but
View attachment 2996048
🤣🤣
I guess the real money comes from the ads she does for the food boxes and deodorants but still can’t imagine it’s much per ad for her - does anyone know if she has management ?
This is wild - did you see her there ? Haha
Can’t wait to watch this

Currently on the WDW vlog and says she doesn’t need sugar for breakfast but has a Starbucks ? Surely you do need lots of sugar for breakfast then ?
I just watched and this is when she went with her family in April. Only took her 2 months to get it up.

So maybe she is still heading to Italy?!?

@geordiegirl definitely manifested that video though 🤣🤣
OMG I can’t believe it 😂😂
---
Kate’s posting from terminal 5. I wonder if she’s going wherever Vicky is?
Hopefully not another butlins…
There was flight to Milan at 7pm tonight from T5 which is around when Kate posted… doesn’t mean she’s gone somewhere with Vicky like but bit of a coincidence…

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Sad thing is victoria has made a joke out of herself. If it wasn't for the ridiculous angles, photoshopping etc she would be just another lazy vlogger

Emmy79

VIP Member
The only issue was that is they were at Heathrow and ba don't fly to Orlando from there. So either they had to go to miami (quite possible) and travel up, or it's not florida. If Orlando flights were busy then disney would have to put them on what flights they can.

Would doll man go on holiday to Italy with them? Seems a coincidence he is at Heathrow on the same day.

It's nearly midday in Italy, so surely even Victoria should be up by now and able to post and out doing things.
I laugh every time I see you call him this.....I love it 🤣🤣

And it's now 6am in Orlando, surely she's up and trowelling on the slap already

• Haha

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Kate’s posting from terminal 5. I wonder if she’s going wherever Vicky is?
Hopefully not another butlins…

Mark81

VIP Member
At least creepy doll man has been posting about it, sharing reels etc.

Victoria has barely said anything.

Just to clarify when i said DVC owners i meant that demographic - people who already spend a ton of money with disney every year and like the service and perks that you get from being a DVC owner (eg earlier booking etc). I didnt mean using points for the cruise.. apologies should have clarified.
No need to apologise :)
---
Based on my experience...yes it is lol

Nothing is more cringe than customers acting like you're friends
They only reason they do it is because they want something!

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
It's a big coincidence that creepy doll man is also at the airport at the same time
---
I wonder if the doll guy is going to Italy with them?

Looks like he is at T5 and BA don't fly Lhr to Mco anymore do they?

Last edited:

jf256

DCL are doing A LOT of advertising at the moment. Are they struggling to get customers? Have people cottoned on to how expensive DCL is compared to other cruise lines?
I have a theory about this, DCL is more expensive generally but the Europe sailings are particularly high. Because of this they have mostly attracted dvc owners, DINKs and retirees who buy into the disney brand, due to the service compared with other lines. Just like adventure by disney..

They aren't getting an average family with 2.5 kids paying 4-6k for a cruise that goes to Liverpool and jersey. They would likely see that price and go to florida for 2 weeks.

This is not true across the Atlantic where short disney Bahamas cruises are slightly more comparable.

This demographic is hopping over to virgin in droves. They are new on the market and have been priced really cheaply in europe the last few years. They are now getting very expensive and people are getting bored of their copy paste ship building approach.

So we will see what happens

Last edited: