Disney Dreamlight Valley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone playing?

Im loving it so far! Love that you can do different quests ect. It feels like a better version of Animal crossing!

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to finish work to get home and play and finish removing all the thorn weeds 🤣 Mine is a tiny bit glitchy (especially when I'm in a tight space) but I'm really looking forward to seeing all the updates and developments over the next few months. It seems like the possibilities are endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't wait to finish work to get home and play and finish removing all the thorn weeds 🤣 Mine is a tiny bit glitchy (especially when I'm in a tight space) but I'm really looking forward to seeing all the updates and developments over the next few months. It seems like the possibilities are endless.
Mine is the same in tight spaces (the forest is awful!!) but Im loving it!

Reactions: 2
I love it, took a while to find enough gems to sell to goofy for the mcscrooge quest, my sorta only complaint is the camera is a bit of a pain to work when your trying to place things, decorated the house an it wasn't too bad but trying to place mcscrooges signs around the map an also trying to put remys house down took a while to work out

I love that it's on real time though, an hoping it will go through all seasons real time as well, would love to see snow, I had rain an thunder last night on it which was really cool

I love it, took a while to find enough gems to sell to goofy for the mcscrooge quest, my sorta only complaint is the camera is a bit of a pain to work when your trying to place things, decorated the house an it wasn't too bad but trying to place mcscrooges signs around the map an also trying to put remys house down took a while to work out

I love that it's on real time though, an hoping it will go through all seasons real time as well, would love to see snow, I had rain an thunder last night on it which was really cool
I was struggling to put Remy's house down last night! I could place it but it wasn't allowing me to put it down. How did you do it?

I was struggling to put Remy's house down last night! I could place it but it wasn't allowing me to put it down. How did you do it?
I think it was the X button I used after I placed it, took a whiles as somthing ws stopping me being able to place it, I have mine accross from goofys

I absolutely love Animal Crossing so it pains me to say this but… Dreamlight Valley might be better 😱

It’s so good. Really impressed with the map too. Looks like it’ll be huge when all unlocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Animal Crossing so it pains me to say this but… Dreamlight Valley might be better 😱

It’s so good. Really impressed with the map too. Looks like it’ll be huge when all unlocked.
Am the same, love animals crossing an stardew but I am addicted to this lol, got two realms done an a 3rd biome opened, can't wait to get it all open, just grinding fishing to get seaweed an lvl up my friendship right now

Feel like am gonna spam this thread 😅😅

But serious question, has anyone noticed a difference in energy levels as they level up? am at level 13 now an it keeps telling me each time my energy has increased but I really don't see it, it still takes 4 of the 350 energy food to fill my bar an my energy still runs out as quickly as it always done, is the game bugged?

I know we got given dream shards cause they knew it was hard to get 10 for the quest but I feel like the energy increase isn't working

I didn’t play Dreamlight Valley for the entire day.

Honest 😇
😅😅 Nope neither did I

It's such a grind trying upgrade things though, I have Remy's restaurant an mcscrooges shop at the second level an both cost 10k, to upgrade again which am hoping it's final is 25k, just done the house as well which was 20k, goofys stalls are creeping up in price as well, the beach was more expensive than the meadow an the forest was more expensive than the beach, hate to see what the savanna an glade is gonna be

Anyone know the best crop to grind out for cash 😂 I've been using tomatoes an fishing in between

😅😅 Nope neither did I

It's such a grind trying upgrade things though, I have Remy's restaurant an mcscrooges shop at the second level an both cost 10k, to upgrade again which am hoping it's final is 25k, just done the house as well which was 20k, goofys stalls are creeping up in price as well, the beach was more expensive than the meadow an the forest was more expensive than the beach, hate to see what the savanna an glade is gonna be

Anyone know the best crop to grind out for cash 😂 I've been using tomatoes an fishing in between
25k? 😱 I’ve kind of been ignoring Remy’s upgrade for now. There’s just so much to do.

I was wondering about the best ways to make cash too. Watched a video that was saying grow carrots and the cook them 3 in a pot and sell the meals. It’s not a bad profit to start off with.

25k? 😱 I’ve kind of been ignoring Remy’s upgrade for now. There’s just so much to do.

I was wondering about the best ways to make cash too. Watched a video that was saying grow carrots and the cook them 3 in a pot and sell the meals. It’s not a bad profit to start off with.
I keep forgetting about the meals, i unlocked the really nice stove with hood but it's bugged an won't let me cook on it so had to go back to the white one 😩

I think I read that canola was the most profitable crop, haven't grown that yet but it takes 35mins an you only get 1, where as tomatoes take 25mins an you get 3 plus if you have a companion with farming they give you extra as well, so I've been doing that

Am at the stage that quests are really taking a while, am in need to 200 clay, 30 iron ingots, 100 wood an 100 stone for minnie, an I need just as much for goofy as well

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am at the stage that quests are really taking a while, am in need to 200 clay, 30 iron ingots, 100 wood an 100 stone for minnie, an I need just as much for goofy as well
Ive just got on this one with Minnie! The 200 clay was a pain! Got all the stone but doing the wood/iron ingots tomorrow as it got too late!

Go mining with one of the ones youve set up as mining. Whatever gems you get, they get aswell.

Ive also leveled up Moana's finishing boat and even though its expensive 40,000 for the stage im at, Next on is 50,000! Its definitely worth it.

Go mining with one of the ones youve set up as mining. Whatever gems you get, they get aswell.

Ive also leveled up Moana's finishing boat and even though its expensive 40,000 for the stage im at, Next one is 50,000! Its definitely worth it.

Reactions: 2

Ive also leveled up Moana's finishing boat and even though its expensive 40,000 for the stage im at, Next one is 50,000! Its definitely worth it.
I need to start paying attention to what trait I’ve set up for each. I just keep grabbing whoever is close to me when I want to mine/farm etc.

Ive just got on this one with Minnie! The 200 clay was a pain! Got all the stone but doing the wood/iron ingots tomorrow as it got too late!

Ive also leveled up Moana's finishing boat and even though its expensive 40,000 for the stage im at, Next on is 50,000! Its definitely worth it.

Where are you finding the clay? Am at the lion King World place, the sunlit one, there's barely any ground lighting up to dig an same with the glade place, there's been no ground lit up, been taking Donald round with me cause he has diggin but am not seeing anything, it was a nightmare trying to find mushrooms for merlin quests as well, there was literally one spot where they would spawn an it would take hours

I can't remember what level moanas boat is for me, she can catch max 10 fish so it's probably still low level, I've maxed out my buildings an goofys stalls, planting 100 canola gets me anywhere between 120 an 160 if I get those multi harvests an 50 canola gives me 5k with selling so been doing that for quick cash, am hesitant to sell alot of gems an such now cause there's so many quests wanting those

I need to start paying attention to what trait I’ve set up for each. I just keep grabbing whoever is close to me when I want to mine/farm etc.
I wish I could change some of mine, set up so much with fishing 😂 an ignored the others which I kind of need now

• Haha