Disney Dreamlight Valley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not played for ages! But I get overwhelmed with too many quests I think that’s why I haven’t played for ages because I’m scared of all the new updates and the quests that come with them🙈
I’ve not played for ages either. I had so many quests and they all required so much collecting things and crafting and it was too much of the same thing - if that makes sense!

Reactions: 2
I’ve not played for ages either. I had so many quests and they all required so much collecting things and crafting and it was too much of the same thing - if that makes sense!
Yeah and I cba to level up characters for more quests either 🙈 I have just plugged the switch in to have a play and it’s dead so waiting for it to charge 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I said to Mr mouse that if I get up to date by April then he can get me the DLC for my birthday so I’ve been hard at it all week 😂

omg I had to collect 100 hardwood and 200 clay as I never forage for those. It was hard going

I said to Mr mouse that if I get up to date by April then he can get me the DLC for my birthday so I’ve been hard at it all week 😂

omg I had to collect 100 hardwood and 200 clay as I never forage for those. It was hard going
omg clay is the actual worst! 😭

Reactions: 1