Disney Dreamlight Valley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been loving playing this but now that I have quests needing hardwood and iron ingot it’s become to time consuming, all I ever do is mine and pick up sticks!

I started playing this over the weekend (it was on sale for PS5 with PlayStation +) and as a Disney/Animal Crossing fan I’m kinda hooked. It’s giving me a little break from Hogwarts Legacy which I’ve been playing a lot since it’s release. 😅

Reactions: 1
I’ve also started playing a few days ago!! Really loving it 🤩
It’s so cute isn’t it? 😭
I’ve just brought Remy back to the village and we’re fixing up the restaurant. Got Wall-E and Mirabel too!

It’s a great game until you finish all the tasks, then have to wait weeks/months until the next update and have nothing else to do in your valley in the meantime

I’ve just started playing…. I bought it back on 31st dec in the sale but only started playing it last week. I wish I’d started sooner! It’s great!

It’s so cute isn’t it? 😭
I’ve just brought Remy back to the village and we’re fixing up the restaurant. Got Wall-E and Mirabel too!
Oh I did Remy this morning I haven’t opened the Wall-e realm yet though I chose the moana one and Remy one first! I’ve got Mirabel too it took me ages to place her house because it was so big and I had to clear up a lot of stuff 😆

Omg I got a switch today so I wasn’t hogging Mr Fudge’s ps5 to play this game, and I didn’t realise PlayStation doesn’t allow cross play so I’m going to have to restart the whole game🫠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm tempted to get this, never really got in to animal crossing though so unsure if I would like this. Disney though...

Reactions: 2
Anyone done all the potato tasks? I'm not sure how well known about they are.

• Wow
I’m reaaally struggling to find the last alien toy for buzz! So frustrating ahah
I had the same problem. Was weeks looking for it. Thought it was a bug that the new update would sort but after the update, still nothing.
Finally a few days after the update it was on the floor by the bunk bed in Buzz’s RV. Took its fecking time though 😩
Try there 😊

I had the same problem. Was weeks looking for it. Thought it was a bug that the new update would sort but after the update, still nothing.
Finally a few days after the update it was on the floor by the bunk bed in Buzz’s RV. Took its fecking time though 😩
Try there 😊
I’ve just checked and it’s not there but thank you anyway! I’ll keep checking maybe it will appear another day

I am so far behind on this game. I was stuck on getting a Blue Passion Lily since earlier on in the year. They were all across the bridge and I couldn’t get to them. Then I googled and learned I could move one in build mode.

Does anyone else get a little overwhelmed when you’ve so many quests on the go at once? I think it might hold my attention enough to complete a Star Path this time though

Reactions: 3
I’ve not played for ages! But I get overwhelmed with too many quests I think that’s why I haven’t played for ages because I’m scared of all the new updates and the quests that come with them🙈