Disney Dreamlight Valley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anybody know how to get clay? I know where to get it but not how? And how to get more seaweed there’s never any on my beaches

does anybody know how to get clay? I know where to get it but not how? And how to get more seaweed there’s never any on my beaches
I had to look it up, you get it by just diggin in the glade and sunlight biomes, I find the glade is better for me, it just takes a while of randomly digging, also look for the brown ground, looks like a path, you will get it there, it's best to have someone with digging with you to get double the drop too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Finally started to decorate my village, only really done 3 areas so far, apart from spacing things out an making biomes less crowded especially the forgotten lands I kindi don't know what to do with the rest 🤔 hoping we get a ton of new stuff with the updates soon an it can start to fill up, I also put wall Es house in the swamp cause am sorry if your a fan but its kindi ugly 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How amazing is this storage room!

Oohhhhhh think ill be taking that idea 😍

Am up to 10 floors in the house, hoping it caps soon cause its getting pricy lol, thinking ill dedicate one room to all the different collections, got a ton of mickey an friends stuff an slowly gaining the rest

New update drops tomorrow, finally I'll be able to pick up that damn light for wall e an finish the quest lol, we also get the lion King stuff pack as well

Please could anyone tell me- does this game need internet to play?

I’ve had enough of animal crossing and have exhausted Stardew Valley for the moment and have been mainly playing fortnite (probably shouldn’t admit to that!) but I have a long journey coming up and need something that doesn’t need to be online.

I’ve had enough of animal crossing and have exhausted Stardew Valley for the moment and have been mainly playing fortnite (probably shouldn’t admit to that!) but I have a long journey coming up and need something that doesn’t need to be online.
I thinkkkk you can play it offline and then connect it to the internet when you can to back up your save on the cloud.

As far as I know it can be played offline but from what others have said the connecting it to the online cloud has had a bit of difficulties an some saves have went back a few hours in gameplay

It does get its big update today so hopefully it also fixes any issues with switching between offline an online mode

Thank you, I bought it this morning and have been playing today (I’m off work poorly), enjoying it so far!

I've started the Scar related quests and I'm enjoying the update! They've added more to the map and there's different interactions and autumn themed stuff..
I'm a bit stuck on finding 'rich soil' ....

I'm a bit stuck on finding 'rich soil' ....
You get it while harvesting crops 😊

I’m enjoying it too. I was a bit skeptical when they said they were just adding Scar. Thought it would be a tiny update but it seems to be pretty decently sized. Would still like it if they added a few characters together what are you gonna do 🤷‍♀️

I finished it in a hour 😭😭 I was hoping to have quite a bit an it would open up more quests with characters as part of the story but I have to wait a few days for the part am at now an there's nothing left to do, for some reason I've unlocked what I need for the friendship quest with scar but its not giving me anything

I finished it in a hour 😭😭 I was hoping to have quite a bit an it would open up more quests with characters as part of the story but I have to wait a few days for the part am at now an there's nothing left to do, for some reason I've unlocked what I need for the friendship quest with scar but its not giving me anything
😳😳😳
That’s where I am too. Is that really it?
I just kind of assumed there would be more when the thing grows. Feck sake 😂😂

• Haha
😳😳😳
That’s where I am too. Is that really it?
I just kind of assumed there would be more when the thing grows. Feck sake 😂😂
Am not sure how long this thing takes but I am hoping there's going be alot more to do once this part is done an it will also open up all of scars friendship quests but until that part is done then there's literally nothing 😭😂

Is this only free on Xbox if you have game pass? It’s saying £24.99 otherwise
Yeah it’s free on gamepass. Otherwise you need to pay but I believe next year sometime it will be free for all with purchasable expansions.

• Heart