Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweetie pick n mix at the corner shop... flying Saucers, Cola bottes... Etc. Sugar and e numbers ,pick n pay and in a paper bag!!! Know the actual sweets in plastic bags now in the big supermarkets... But the corner local shop... Going down with yr 10 p 😫😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was a flavour of Doritos where half the bag was lemon and half the bag was honey glazed ribs. They haven't been around for a couple of years now but the lemon was the greatest crisp ever created.
I work at Lidl and I remember we had these on limited offer last year so keep an eye out there 😊

Reactions: 2
Just the simple pleasure of walking into a packed pub and going up to the bar 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember Lippy chick bars they were like irn bru bars but cherry flavour and had some picture of a “cool” girl on the front (kind of “groovy chick” style). They were so good and no one remembers them, I can’t even find a picture of them on the internet 😭

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Lippy chick bars they were like irn bru bars but cherry flavour and had some picture of a “cool” girl on the front (kind of “groovy chick” style). They were so good and no one remembers them, I can’t even find a picture of them on the internet 😭
Do you mean these?

Prawn cocktail and Salt & Vinegar walkers are making a comeback guys!! I saw it shared on the Heron facebook page!

I miss Ricicles cereal soooo much! Best cereal ever, I could just eat like 10 bowls!! I am soo sad they got rid of them!

Irn Bru bars
Pizza fingers
Wee willy winkies
Orignal turkey twizzlers ( new ones are gross!)
Bernard Matthew Turkey burgers
Spice girls walkers!

Sweetie pick n mix at the corner shop... flying Saucers, Cola bottes... Etc. Sugar and e numbers ,pick n pay and in a paper bag!!! Know the actual sweets in plastic bags now in the big supermarkets... But the corner local shop... Going down with yr 10 p 😫😢.
There are a few shops where I live do this, but I think they are quite pricey now as they are considered a "vintage" thing haha. I remember I loved the pick n mix in Woolworths as a kid, one of my favourite things on a saturday afternoon.

Reactions: 6
Muller corner the one where it was strawberry yogurt with orange chocolate balls, they still do the vanilla one but strawberry was much better.

Starburst flipsters, they were a hard sweet one side was yogurt flavour and the top part was a fruit flavour 🤤

Echo and Bingo chocolate bars

Campinos!

Cheese flavour snaps

Willy wonka chocolate bars where they had crackle bits inside

Boots glitter babe products! I have a daughter and she would have loved them

Reactions: 6
Do they still do the big sized twisted Creme egg bars?! I know they are still in Heroes but haven't seen the chocolate bar in ages. I loved them

Reactions: 2
I promise that I am ever so slightly classier than this post may suggest but Bacardi Breezers! It would take me back, I loved them! 😬🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The original Puppy In My Pocket. The ones that had bore real life resemblance to various dog breeds - there was also a Kitty variety. I had a massive collection as a kid and remember wanting to source some for one of my sons a few years ago. I swiftly gave them a miss, the new ones are repulsive and they've been Bratified, just as what they did to My Little Pony.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now you’ve said this you’ve reminded me of a Woolworths pic n mix!! Honestly the best!! That is another thing I would love to come back, pic n mixes since just don’t compare!!

Flyte chocolate bar
absolutely loved flyte bars, I can taste it now! Reminds me of when my mum used to go to a slimming group that isn’t around anymore (maybe slimming magazine or something?)

Reactions: 9
Prawn cocktail and Salt & Vinegar walkers are making a comeback guys!! I saw it shared on the Heron facebook page!

I miss Ricicles cereal soooo much! Best cereal ever, I could just eat like 10 bowls!! I am soo sad they got rid of them!

Irn Bru bars
Pizza fingers
Wee willy winkies
Orignal turkey twizzlers ( new ones are gross!)
Bernard Matthew Turkey burgers
Spice girls walkers!
Farmfoods do pizza fingers!! They taste of the 2000s<3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.