Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! Even with Daley Thompson guzzling it on the adverts, Lucozade was always for when I was poorly. It was also expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I miss all sweets and pop when they had actual sugar, E numbers and all the additives in 😆 We might have all been off our tits on sugar but it was a good life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tippex for handwritten typos in homework ✍ and when typing up letters
The original high at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tippex for handwritten typos in homework ✍ and when typing up letters
The original high at school 😂
I remember the Tippex thinner you could get that you’d drip into the Tippex bottle if it started to dry out. I’m sure my school banned it because people were sniffing it. Having said that, we also had a local GP come to my school to tell us all to stop dissolving Parma Violets in cans of Coke. It had got round that if you did that it got you high but it just kept making people throw up, and the school got fed up with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My body’s ability to produce serotonin 😂

that and Mars delights because those were the bees knees

Reactions: 3
Proper smarties when they were full of sugar and E numbers.
I used to get a yoghurt that was a UFO and had a toy in the middle. Loved them.
there was little bars a milk chocolate that had white chocolate characters on, maybe Disney?
solero shots
tizer. I think there was a tizer in the 00’s that was a random colour but tasted blue or red or green etc. Might have made that one up.
fruity polos especially the purple one.
there were a sweet shaped like bottle lids and the pink cream soda one was my favourite taste of all time.
Froo froo yoghurt had the ufo toy👍

Reactions: 2
I miss beard papa! There used to be a shop in soho and they were just the yummiest cream puffs! ❤

Reactions: 1
Curry Pringles circa 2002. I'm on a self-imposed crisp ban due to ED but...I wish others could try them.

The crisps with looney tunes characters faces burnt into them.

Reactions: 3
Cheesy NikNaks …I can only find the spicy ones now
Pyramints
There used to be these 5p bags of crisps when I was a kid. They were like scraps of crisps almost ? I’m probably not describing them very well though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.