Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea no flavour, i felt like my mouth had a coating of grease, rank!!!
I thought the same, I thought maybe my taste had just changed as I hadn;t had them in years but evidently not just me, so disappointing!
I thought companies do taste tests when they change the recipe of something or are thinking of launching a new recipe? It seems in this instance they just launched it anyway without bothering to see whether it tasted as good as before

I thought companies do taste tests when they change the recipe of something or are thinking of launching a new recipe? It seems in this instance they just launched it anyway without bothering to see whether it tasted as good as before
I bet it is something about cost saving, they are probably just using worse ingredients than before

Reactions: 1
Comfort Silk, although I do like the honeysuckle one.
Right Guard Vogue, a lovely scent and it didn’t leave white marks.
Mint Penguins, the only ones I liked.

Reactions: 3
Panda Pops. I liked the blue raspberry and cola ones. The corner shop near me would store them in a big wire basket.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Proper smarties when they were full of sugar and E numbers.
I used to get a yoghurt that was a UFO and had a toy in the middle. Loved them.
there was little bars a milk chocolate that had white chocolate characters on, maybe Disney?
solero shots
tizer. I think there was a tizer in the 00’s that was a random colour but tasted blue or red or green etc. Might have made that one up.
fruity polos especially the purple one.
there were a sweet shaped like bottle lids and the pink cream soda one was my favourite taste of all time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Loved the green smarties with shades! 👽😎

And orange Aero bars! 🍊

Reactions: 4
Lucozade in glass bottles with the plastic wrapper around the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lucozade in glass bottles with the plastic wrapper around the top.
I always used to have this when I was poorly as a child, and mum would also put an Airwick pine-scented air freshener in my bedroom (to cover up puke smells, I assume).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.