Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turkey twizzlers. Yes they were probably made up of mashed up ferret, but they tasted amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Turkey twizzlers are back!!! I even saw them in the freezer of my local Nisa couple of wks ago!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Blueberry Red Bull was one of my favourite things to drink and they just fucked it off and left crappy flavours (no judgement, I’m an insomniac with chronic disease)

Loved real butter popcorn when you went to the cinema - like the hot butter stuff 😩

YSL did a perfume was Parisienne - my mum and me loved it, they’ve discontinued ad

Reactions: 4
Rougeberry perfume from the body shop
Chicken tikka masala sizzle and stir jars of sauce, I actually emailed the company about these!
Calippo Shots
More magazine

• Heart
Nestle Nut Clusters.
Frou Frou yoghurts.
Asteroids.
Mars Delight.

The original Puppy In My Pocket. The ones that had bore real life resemblance to various dog breeds - there was also a Kitty variety. I had a massive collection as a kid and remember wanting to source some for one of my sons a few years ago. I swiftly gave them a miss, the new ones are repulsive and they've been Bratified, just as what they did to My Little Pony.
I actually had these. The hotel had a lift 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
fat frog ice pops
I came here to say this ☹ Did other countries have them besides Ireland? I was only small when they were still around, they were my favourite and then one day they just weren’t in the shop anymore.

• Heart
Our local used to sell Jacques in one serving bottles we used to drink through a straw. The picture of glamour.
I remember buying blueberry (blue can) and Lemonade (white can) red bull but there was also a red can which I can’t remember the flavour of. All came out at the same time.

Reactions: 3
the other one that hurts my heart is the Cadbury Secret bar from the 90s AKA the best chocolate bar ever invented 😢
Sorry, I’m on a mega catch-up in this thread, but yes! This is the one! Best chocolate bar ever, when I saw this thread title a while back I thought ‘Cadbury Secret, done’:D

So glad you remember it, I’m met with blank faces whenever this topic comes up IRL.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry, I’m on a mega catch-up in this thread, but yes! This is the one! Best chocolate bar ever, when I saw this thread title a while back I thought ‘Cadbury Secret, done’:D

So glad you remember it, I’m met with blank faces whenever this topic comes up IRL.
OMG me too! Sooo many people don’t remember it at one point I thought I had made it up! Lol

Reactions: 2
Might have been tangy toms, can’t remember. This would have been late 80s early 90s. Just googled them and surprised they’ve made a comeback - although not at 5p :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Turkey twizzlers are back!!! I even saw them in the freezer of my local Nisa couple of wks ago!!
These are NOT Turkey Twizzlers. They are absolutely vile dry pieces of crap 🤣 bring back the OG Twizzlers then we are talking haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.