Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Cadbury Silk bars? Late 80s/early 90s. They were 7 (?) individual chocolates with a strawberry centre. Nobody ever seems to remember them. They came in a blue and silver foil wrapper.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember Cadbury Silk bars? Late 80s/early 90s. They were 7 (?) individual chocolates with a strawberry centre. Nobody ever seems to remember them. They came in a blue and silver foil wrapper.
Yea they were gorgeous! I miss the Cadbury Marble bars as well. So many great chocolates get discontinued!

• Heart
Yea they were gorgeous! I miss the Cadbury Marble bars as well. So many great chocolates get discontinued!
I'm glad someone else remembers them. No one ever knows what I'm talking about!

Found a picture online. It's not a great photo, but at least it proves that I didn't imagine it 😅

choc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I came here to say this ☹ Did other countries have them besides Ireland? I was only small when they were still around, they were my favourite and then one day they just weren’t in the shop anymore.
I loved Fat Frogs too! And do you remember Pear Picking Porkies ice pops? They were amazing too!

When I was about 17/18 we used to make fat frog “cocktails” - 1 bottle of orange Bacardi breeder, 1 bottle of blue WKD and 1 bottle of Smirnoff Ice! We kept it classy! Haha they bloody tasted amazing though!

The secret bar in the gold wrapper was from rowntrees, not cadburys. I always thought it was Cadbury too until I saw a picture recently.
[/QUOTE]

Omg are you serious? I feel like someone has just revealed that my entire life has been a lie! Lol I’m off to email rowntrees to bring it back.

I loved Fat Frogs too! And do you remember Pear Picking Porkies ice pops? They were amazing too!

When I was about 17/18 we used to make fat frog “cocktails” - 1 bottle of orange Bacardi breeder, 1 bottle of blue WKD and 1 bottle of Smirnoff Ice! We kept it classy! Haha they bloody tasted amazing though!

The secret bar in the gold wrapper was from rowntrees, not cadburys. I always thought it was Cadbury too until I saw a picture recently.
Omg are you serious? I feel like someone has just revealed that my entire life has been a lie! Lol I’m off to email rowntrees to bring it back.
[/QUOTE]

Lol ah fat frog drinks...dunno how I managed to drink them so sweet. I couldn't now and if you ordered it in a club it cost a fortune

About six years ago M&S did a range called ‘guilt free snacking’ and they were multipacks of little snacks the best ones were these little white chocolate biscuits and also the chocolate popcorn! I haven’t seen them in years... has anyone else seen these about?

also in a way I kind of think adverts will be a thing of the past in the way they were say in the 90’s, quite a few people have mentioned theme tunes or things from the adverts but now with Netflix, catch up where you can fast forward I couldn’t tell you one advert for any products I like!

The NikeAir rift trainers with the funny toes . I loved mine , they were so comfy .

Daily milk with the banana bits in
Part of the marvellous creations like the popping candy (that’s still being made ...what’s that about)

Best thing I’ve ever put In my mouth 🤣

Reactions: 3
On the food subject but I feel like I’m going mad... no one but me remembers Banana Bubbles! Not even my sister who ATE them with me! They looked like white/yellow coco pops but they turned the milk into a banana milkshake?!? There was a song with it: ‘banana bubbles, banana bubbles, the cereal that thinks it’s a milkshake!’ Anyone?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On the food subject but I feel like I’m going mad... no one but me remembers Banana Bubbles! Not even my sister who ATE them with me! They looked like white/yellow coco pops but they turned the milk into a banana milkshake?!? There was a song with it: ‘banana bubbles, banana bubbles, the cereal that thinks it’s a milkshake!’ Anyone?!?

• Heart
I remember! I loved these 😍

Flex shampoo and conditioner,impulse captivation,max factor geminesse perfume,cabana chocolate bar.

Yes loved it. Not seen it for years :(

Kms cleanse phree shampoo.

Aqua Libra drink.
I was racking my brains trying to remember the shampoo and conditioner I used as a teenager - it was Flex, thank you..just the best smell! I remember this gorgeous guy from school stopping me and saying my hair smelt amazing 😄 loved Cabana too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.