Dionne Crowe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on another! 😱
I feel sorry for her new puppy, at this rate she’s spent more time away from her than with her!
Why didn’t she wait to get the dog till after all her holidays if she knew they were planned! Oh I know for content 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe someone who lives such a lavish lifestyle feeds their dogs Bakers food which is so publicly known for being bad for them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her old vlogs were so much better and more down to earth etc feel like every video now leaves me wondering how she funds her lifestyle 😂

• Heart
Her old vlogs were so much better and more down to earth etc feel like every video now leaves me wondering how she funds her lifestyle 😂
It makes you wonder but she’s probably up to her eyes in debt! Either that or Jordan’s job pays extremely well cos it’s not like she’s a massive well known influencer! Are her family well off does anyone know? The house they live in seems nice but I know you get a lot more for your money compared to down south! Then these the other option which is think is less likely as I’m sure someone would have mentioned it by now, only fans…

• Heart
I cannot believe someone who lives such a lavish lifestyle feeds their dogs Bakers food which is so publicly known for being bad for them 🤦🏻‍♀️
When she had the joint channel with Rachel, I honestly really liked her!

I think the pictures only tell half a story... she must literally be skinting herself to afford the range rover and all the extra "bespoke" touches to her bog standard new build so she can cos play as a wag 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

The proof is in the pudding of buying her dogs tit food, all these recent "designer beach bags" must be fakes as well, from the reddish sisters replica dealer 😭🤦🏻‍♀️as at this wedding she's just been at poor old Tweedle Dee was hulking around a £19.99 special that she'd probs been gifted, while everyone else had Chanel....

Several thousands on beach bags but can't even splash out £350 for a neutral coloured clutch, something's not adding up 😐

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The family home looks really nice too especially the back garden so maybe well off! The Range Rover and the 5 bedroom house alone Jordan must have a well paid job but her spending is crazy seems like there is no cost of living worries at all with her 😅 at the same time I feel there’s not really a lot of work happening for her either at the minute which is what leaves me baffled!
---
she used to use butter box which i know is expensive , a big drop to now use bakers

Reactions: 1
The family home looks really nice too especially the back garden so maybe well off! The Range Rover and the 5 bedroom house alone Jordan must have a well paid job but her spending is crazy seems like there is no cost of living worries at all with her 😅 at the same time I feel there’s not really a lot of work happening for her either at the minute which is what leaves me baffled!
---

she used to use butter box which i know is expensive , a big drop to now use bakers

House prices are cheaper up north though generally speaking you can get a lot for you money compared to the south east / south in general. But yes her spending is crazy considering she does FA!

It’s more likely butter box stopped gifting it to her! 😂

• Heart
It makes you wonder but she’s probably up to her eyes in debt! Either that or Jordan’s job pays extremely well cos it’s not like she’s a massive well known influencer! Are her family well off does anyone know? The house they live in seems nice but I know you get a lot more for your money compared to down south! Then these the other option which is think is less likely as I’m sure someone would have mentioned it by now, only fans…
The house she’s in was going for £410k - £450k… it depends when she reserved it though as the price goes up when the estate is closer to completion, I know the last one that was up was on for £452k

Sorry I'm 5 years older than Dionne, but surely no one can think that boohoo man tit shirt and shorts set looks good? 😳😳😳

• Haha
Jordan played at Sunderland. I’m assuming at the same time as Pickford. May explain that link?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re AAA quality from AliExpress etc… I’ve heard the Reddish girls are the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jordan Pickford is her ex. They dated in school but she’s now besties with his wife

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's probably gone and bought a pair of Nike socks from end just to get the bag so she can hoy her latest purchase from the reddish sisters replica dealer in, do an unboxing on cam and pretend Jordan P married her not Megan and she's living ✨the life✨ 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Well I thought the boohoo man tit shirt co ord was the worst fit she'd ever worn but no she's surpassed herself...

Retro style 1950s swimsuit from new look
Boho/gypsy skirt
Seashell earrings
Roadman Prada bucket hat
Chanel granny sandals
(Think we can safely say both of the above are fakes as there's been no unboxing 😂)

• Haha
I think she got the hat at Bicester village or maybe it was another one. The shoes are probably fake as she is though!

I don’t think the swimsuit is that bad though…🥴 not that she actually wears it prefers to flash more flesh!